Beyblade Random Thoughts

Last year,by this time we knew how winning valkyrie and zet achilles looked,we knew abt emperor forneus and we had the super z trailer
Why do people think that nova neptune is bad
It can burst most of my beys (including lost Longinus)
Same for king kerbeus ,it is able to defeat drain fafnir ,and also outspin requim(but it gets outspin by requim if requim is launched afterwards)
And also ,once victory defeated requim 4-0 and then has been able to burst requim many times
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:39 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Why do people think that nova neptune is bad
Same for king kerbeus ,it is able to defeat drain fafnir ,and also outspin requim(but it gets outspin by requim if requim is launched afterwards)
And also ,once victory defeated requim 4-0 and then has been able to burst requim many times

I tried N2 0 v Against dF 7G At, an n2 could ko dF every time. Bursting l2 is just matter of L2 being faster.
K2 K O can defeat stock dF 
Same Spin Sr will defeat K2 , opposite spin Press is wider, K2 May win
Again Sr must have spinning faster
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:39 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Why do people think that nova neptune is bad

I tried N2 0 v Against dF 7G At, an n2 could ko dF every time. Bursting l2 is just matter of L2 being faster.
If it spins faster, shouldn't it win?
(Mar. 10, 2019  5:10 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I tried N2 0 v Against dF 7G At, an n2 could ko dF every time. Bursting l2 is just matter of L2 being faster.
In Opposite Spin, L2 Actually Hits a Bey which is "not spinning".
In this case Not spinning means You Subtract N2's  Velocity from L2's velocity. As the result, L2 hits N2 with that Difference, and gets burst from recoil. Launching bey slower that opponent is great strategy people use in opposite spin matchups.
(Mar. 10, 2019  5:10 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I tried N2 0 v Against dF 7G At, an n2 could ko dF every time. Bursting l2 is just matter of L2 being faster.

In opposite spin matches, the slowest Bey leaches off the fastest Bey, making them win more often. And sometimes, the slowest Bey can also burst the faster Bey.

I've been sniped
The reason why there's no Hasbro ultimate reboot is...

In the evolution dub sunrights edited every part which mentioned ultimate reboot to something entirely different
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:21 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: The reason why there's no Hasbro ultimate reboot is...

In the evolution dub sunrights edited every part which mentioned ultimate reboot to something entirely different

The sunrights dub never mentioned any of the Driver and Disc names since season 1 episode 1
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:24 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:21 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: The reason why there's no Hasbro ultimate reboot is...

The sunrights dub never mentioned any of the Driver and Disc names since season 1 episode 1

Thats why the dub sucks

(Mar. 10, 2019  7:24 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

I didn't know about that.
I prefer watching subs and raws to dubs
Guys which left spin layer in ur opinion has the best attack?
I was thinking between nL , bL and hS.

hS in attack mode btw.
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:33 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guys which left spin layer in ur opinion has the best attack?

hS in attack mode btw.

Hands Down to hS. It dominated the meta
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:33 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guys which left spin layer in ur opinion has the best attack?

hS in attack mode btw.

Hands Down to hS. It dominated the meta

It did. But I don't think it was used as an attack type(except for maybe the ds(')combos).

Maybe part of the reason why is because it is better utilized in spin equalization combos?
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:03 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hands Down to hS. It dominated the meta

It did. But I don't think it was used as an attack type(except for maybe the ds(')combos).

Maybe part of the reason why is because  it is better utilized in spin equalization combos?

Yeah, hS has really Low Recoil + In Opposite Spin Matchups, There is Certainly no recoil
(Mar. 09, 2019  1:27 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:49 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: OMG BBG

also what would be good for Beyblade burst training? Other than physical workouts

Just meditate like Free Da La Hoya ( in Super Z ) , you can unlock your Super Sayan mode easily : ) 

Or preety much , launch your bey like Gabe ( the blader whose bey is Gigant Gaia , beyblade burst )
You forgot to say have a training montage.
Hey guys, just a question: i think i've never seen Dead Hades getting bursted by another bey. Its teeth are horrible, zephyr' helps it a lot but i still can't explain to myself how Dead Hades can resist to teeth-skipping. Also, being an attack type, it should be prone to click given the recoil.
(Mar. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, just a question: i think i've never seen Dead Hades getting bursted by another bey. Its teeth are horrible, zephyr' helps it a lot but i still can't explain to myself how Dead Hades can resist to teeth-skipping. Also, being an attack type, it should be prone to click given the recoil.

Thing is, those giant scythe blades are actually compact (think Dark Deathscyther) so there isn't as much recoil as one would think. Plus those blades are sloped, creating Upper Attack instead of massive recoil.
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, just a question: i think i've never seen Dead Hades getting bursted by another bey. Its teeth are horrible, zephyr' helps it a lot but i still can't explain to myself how Dead Hades can resist to teeth-skipping. Also, being an attack type, it should be prone to click given the recoil.

Thing is, those giant scythe blades are actually compact (think Dark Deathscyther) so there isn't as much recoil as one would think. Plus those blades are sloped, creating Upper Attack instead of massive recoil.

Thanks monodragon! So dH can be basically used with every dash driver and i'll be safe?
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:56 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Thing is, those giant scythe blades are actually compact (think Dark Deathscyther) so there isn't as much recoil as one would think. Plus those blades are sloped, creating Upper Attack instead of massive recoil.

Thanks monodragon! So dH can be basically used with every dash driver and i'll be safe?

Any Good Dash Driver, but yeah
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:13 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  10:56 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks monodragon! So dH can be basically used with every dash driver and i'll be safe?

Any Good Dash Driver, but yeah
That's for sure hahaha! Destroy', Zephyr', Xtreme' are the only ones i think will work very well (zephyr' is great with dH, we all know). If i had to rank them, i'd put this list down:
Xtreme' is for pure attack, no stamina
Zephyr' has more stamina than attack skills
Destroy' is kinda mix of the previous 2

Sorry for disturbing you all with another question, but how bad is the teeth wear on dH since it's only usable with 'drivers? Faster than average?
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:20 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:13 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Any Good Dash Driver, but yeah
That's for sure hahaha! Destroy', Zephyr', Xtreme' are the only ones i think will work very well (zephyr' is great with dH, we all know). If i had to rank them, i'd put this list down:

Sorry for disturbing you all with another question, but how bad is the teeth wear on dH since it's only usable with 'drivers? Faster than average?

The teeth are already short so you shouldn't have to worry about that
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:20 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: That's for sure hahaha! Destroy', Zephyr', Xtreme' are the only ones i think will work very well (zephyr' is great with dH, we all know). If i had to rank them, i'd put this list down:

The teeth are already short so you shouldn't have to worry about that

I know, that's the point Grin
Should i follow the "be prepared to replace it" philosophy?
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:18 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The teeth are already short so you shouldn't have to worry about that

I know, that's the point Grin
Should i follow the "be prepared to replace it" philosophy?

That piece of advice only applies to Takara Tomy Single Layers and the Spriggan line form Legend Spriggan onward