Beyblade Random Thoughts

For hell Salmander 0 Glaive bearing, is it better in 10 bladed or 5 bladed mode?

I also need am attack and stamina hybrid combo for z achillies.
My worst fear is that the stickers will fall of.

Ded
(Feb. 08, 2019  5:06 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: For hell Salmander 0 Glaive bearing, is it better in 10 bladed or 5 bladed mode?

I also need am attack and stamina hybrid combo for z achillies.

10 bladed mode is for defense. 5 for attack. You've given is 0, which is mostly weight/attack, and Glaive, which is decent Stam, and bearing, which is Stam.

HonestyH it sounds like you are going for Stam/def here. Go with 10 bladed.
So ChouZ Spriggan has Zeta prime which would mean that Spryzen S4 would have Zeta slingshock.

How would the sling shock mode work?
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:01 PM)MWF Wrote: So ChouZ Spriggan has Zeta prime which would mean that Spryzen S4 would have Zeta slingshock.

1. Maybe a ring around the Zeta?
2. Maybe they will cut the gimmick.
(Feb. 08, 2019  9:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:01 PM)MWF Wrote: So ChouZ Spriggan has Zeta prime which would mean that Spryzen S4 would have Zeta slingshock.

1. Maybe a ring around the Zeta?
2. Maybe they will cut the gimmick.
I don't know. I just got phoenix and Cyclops for Hasbro and I'm testing it out. It's like Hasbro is forcing us to use something like 0 bump or 0 meteor on it to compensate for the weight loss.
(Feb. 06, 2019  5:25 AM)Biggster Wrote: How to do a moderate-to-hard and/or hard launch on Xtend+ (attack mode) without self-KOing majority of the time?

It wasn't really intended for the Attack mode of Xt+ to be hard-launched since the POM gold Xtend Chip will send it flying to self-Over Finish doom. Best for that is soft to moderate sliding shoot especially against opposite spins. If you're using the Stamina mode, hard launch all you want (until the tip gets blunt and becomes a bit more aggressive)
A game where master Blader m along with corocoro prevent themselves from speaking English. It has the comedy aspect in it if you can understand the English sound Japanese words.
(Feb. 09, 2019  7:27 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
A game where master Blader m along with corocoro prevent themselves from speaking English. It has the comedy aspect in it if you can understand the English sound Japanese words.

Wahahaha it's actually quite hard for Japanese to not speak foreign words especially with this hobby wherein they have also worked so hard to integrate English in major aspects so the international market won't be forgotten.
The real reason for Burst Season 4 i guess
To complete the plastic gen burst ver.
Like Dragoon S to MF
Dranzer S to MF
Could someone tell me who has the better edge of Winning between Dead Phoenix and Geist Fafnir. Cuz on some channels Dead Phoenix won and on some Geist Fafnir won. Please answer !!
(Feb. 12, 2019  12:41 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Could someone tell me who has the better edge of Winning between Dead Phoenix and Geist Fafnir. Cuz on some channels Dead Phoenix won and on some Geist Fafnir won. Please answer !!

Counting precision and LAD, dP has that advantage, Just this is what I think. I will tag @[Shindog] From here, He can drop awesome tests if he is free
Did the new corocoro release? I want to see who wins, Valt or Aiga, please don't spoil it.
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:03 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Dude Valt wins

I guess so
Why the spoiler?
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:03 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Dude Valt wins

I guess so
Why the spoiler?

Official release date will be 15th and I'll get it tomorrow night.
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:15 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why the spoiler?

Please don't spoil it.
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:15 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why the spoiler?

Did you get it?
(Feb. 13, 2019  6:57 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/6qbnE19uNrs

No no way!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I swear if this happens in the anime, I'm done with burst.
(Feb. 13, 2019  8:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  6:57 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/6qbnE19uNrs

No no way!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I swear if this happens in the anime, I'm done with burst.

That's not a surprise thought , it obvious going to end the same way so don't get your hope on this.
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:11 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  8:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: No no way!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I swear if this happens in the anime, I'm done with burst.

That's not a surprise thought , it obvious going to end the same way so don't get your hope on this.
And why should he win? After what he did to Winning Valkyrie? After being a jerk to his friends? After getting pitty everytime he loses? Valt was always a good kid, he always tried to be friendly to Aiga. Valt truely deserves to win. Don't forget in the manga Valt destroyed Achilles, which he never he did in the anime, so he kinda had it coming in the manga. But in the anime Valt needs to win. However I do want Aiga to crush Phi.
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:11 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: That's not a surprise thought , it obvious going to end the same way so don't get your hope on this.
And why should he win? After what he did to Winning Valkyrie? After being a jerk to his friends? After getting pitty everytime he loses? Valt was always a good kid, he always tried to be friendly to Aiga. Valt truely deserves to win. Don't forget in the manga Valt destroyed Achilles, which he never he did in the anime, so he kinda had it coming in the manga. But in the anime Valt needs to win. However I do want Aiga to crush Phi.

(Feb. 13, 2019  9:48 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: And why should he win? After what he did to Winning Valkyrie? After being a jerk to his friends? After getting pitty everytime he loses? Valt was always a good kid, he always tried to be friendly to Aiga. Valt truely deserves to win. Don't forget in the manga Valt destroyed Achilles, which he never he did in the anime, so he kinda had it coming in the manga. But in the anime Valt needs to win. However I do want Aiga to crush Phi.

Yes I do know it, even if he got his redemption, that doesn't mean that everything is forgiven.
(Feb. 13, 2019  10:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:48 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
Yes I do know it, even if he got his redemption, that doesn't mean that everything is forgiven.
But still. Ever since that leak of the beyblade burst series, making aiga lose would only make it look like his story is not complete, and introducing a new main character after would make a huge plot hole.