Beyblade Random Thoughts

Uriel 2 is probably going to be my last plastic purchase too.
My last plastic purchase was from a YJA earlier in the year. After I request my package from MOJ, I'll have all of the plastic parts (minus recolors).
I'm still gonna collect the plastics along with MFB because my mum kinda chucked my lot when i was 6 out into the dump , don't ask me why she is just a fool.
People could this be possible to have the best attack, balance, stamina and defense combo for HMS, MFB, and plastics*wierd moment*soz.
Haha.
Escolpio 90FS is hilarious, I haven't had a single battle where it hasn't scraped the stadium and bolted out of control.

the tip of the bottom barely sticks out from under the wheel.
Oh Escolpio with a short track is hilarious.

Does yours make a really loud sound every time it make contact with another blade. If not try it against Capricorne etc. It sounds awesome.
Using Escolpio is like having a bell in the stadium.
"TIIIING!! TIING TING!!"
It sounds awesome. Too bad it's so light that it gets knocked out very easily
You know a Beyblade is too light when you immediately notice it the first time you hold one.
Haha, I'll totally try Escolpio now I have one. Grin
When I first got my MFB I only had one Beylauncher and because I was terrified that I'd pull the handle off it, I put some little knots in the cord. Now I have a couple more and I'm not so worried but I can't get the knots out. Pinching_eyes_2 I'm an idiot. :\ On the plus side, they make amazing yo-yos. :3
So has anyone used/ tested their Quetz yet? Cute
(May. 18, 2009  8:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha, I'll totally try Escolpio now I have one. Grin
When I first got my MFB I only had one Beylauncher and because I was terrified that I'd pull the handle off it, I put some little knots in the cord. Now I have a couple more and I'm not so worried but I can't get the knots out. Pinching_eyes_2 I'm an idiot. :\ On the plus side, they make amazing yo-yos. :3

How could a knot prevent you from pulling off the handle... I don't get it...
(May. 18, 2009  9:29 PM)Aqua Wrote: So has anyone used/ tested their Quetz yet? Cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kct2pY024_4 It was tested uncustomized.

I'll be performing further testing once I receive my MOJ order.
(May. 18, 2009  9:58 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kct2pY024_4 It was tested uncustomized.

I'll be performing further testing once I receive my MOJ order.

Yeah, I found that link a bit over a month ago:
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:23 AM)Aqua Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kct2pY024...annel_page
I'll assume they used the original parts (though both blades seem to be moving a bit slow) . It's a really amateur video but I don't think many people have seen Quetz in battle before so...

but it's the only thing I've seen with Quetz so far.... looking foward to hearing the results from your tests though.
Carp this vocabulary homework! I want to play in my new attack stadium!Angry
It appears that Bearing Core 2 holds up quite well against RF. If anyone else has these/similar parts could they run some more tests? Just for the record the combos used was

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core 2

vs. Storm Pegasis 90RF.
(May. 19, 2009  6:58 AM)Khel Wrote: It appears that Bearing Core 2 holds up quite well against RF. If anyone else has these/similar parts could they run some more tests? Just for the record the combos used was

That makes sense. Generally, if you are using a Bearing Core to defend against an Attack type, you would choose Bearing Core 2, especially if it is worn down a bit.
I got my Beyblade stadiums and my Pegasis DX Set in the mail today. All my MFB will be here tomorrow. Grin
Playtime : 3:02

Metal Fight Beyblade DS story mode: completed. How sad.
Now, I have to battle till I get money and buy the rest of the parts.
The special move animation of libra is +18 for M xD
I have some MAJOR patience issues, my RB was only shipped from Hong Kong yesterday, and I'm already getting aggitated Tired
Probably isn't even going to be anything good inside the freakin thing, I just want some new parts, I'm bored of knocking LibraD145WB out...
leone105f is doing good against storm pegasis. some one test it....
(May. 20, 2009  5:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I got my Beyblade stadiums and my Pegasis DX Set in the mail today. All my MFB will be here tomorrow. Grin

Stupid I want pictures. Wink
How many years of beyblade do you guys think we'll get from this series?
I mean, before we got the original series, v force, and g revolution, and the beyblades that came with those.
So that makes it about 5 years roughly? Or have the life spans of crazes shortened since then?
I think that's really impossible to predict. It depends on how long TT can keep putting out fun stuff and what other hobbies come out in that time.
guys really try leones wheel with a low track against storm pegasis 105RF. it really does good.
i will make tests tomorrow...

man i spent about 5 hours today blading with my self XD
i like the beylauncher cuz you can launch 2 blades from it after each other really faster than you can with the light launcher. since you dont have to inter the winder... Smile
I'm hoping we got a run as long as the last, but that could be a serious case of wishful thinking.
Does it depend primarily on the Japanese response, or is a world wide response what decides if they continue to produce the series?