Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 04, 2019  6:32 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I just noticed the lack of Hold combos anywhere.

Hold used to be run on Lost Longinus on occasion to allow it to steal spin, but Hold's use died with it. It might've seen use on Nightmare Longinus, except Destroy is basically a straight upgrade with its better control and LAD and made Hold useless.

Even then, it was only released twice by TT and once by Hasbro. I consider it a good thing given how difficult it is to control and use.
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  6:32 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I just noticed the lack of Hold combos anywhere.

Hold used to be run on Lost Longinus on occasion to allow it to steal spin, but Hold's use died with it. It might've seen use on Nightmare Longinus, except Destroy is basically a straight upgrade with its better control and LAD and made Hold useless.

Even then, it was only released twice by TT and once by Hasbro. I consider it a good thing given how difficult it is to control and use.

Yeah, but I have one and fondly remember Drain Fafnir 7Meteor Hold, which was like the god of spin steal if launched correctly, because it could easily steal spin and had moderate speed, so it could drain from a Staller designed to avoid it. Ah, I remember the good old days before Garuda.
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hold used to be run on Lost Longinus on occasion to allow it to steal spin, but Hold's use died with it. It might've seen use on Nightmare Longinus, except Destroy is basically a straight upgrade with its better control and LAD and made Hold useless.

Yeah, but I have one and fondly remember Drain Fafnir 7Meteor Hold, which was like the god of spin steal if launched correctly, because it could easily steal spin and had moderate speed, so it could drain from a Staller designed to avoid it. Ah, I remember the good old days before Garuda.

I don't recall ever seeing it on Drain Fafnir, mostly because I remember dF.Polish.Atomic/dF.7Cross.Atomic being a lot more consistent and powerful, but it's something I can see working out if you really tried.

In the end Hold just suffered from its own inconsistency and overbearing speed. I was honestly a little disappointed to see Volcanic for the first time as a Hold that lost the LAD it was actually good for in favor of even more uncontrollable speed.
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yeah, but I have one and fondly remember Drain Fafnir 7Meteor Hold, which was like the god of spin steal if launched correctly, because it could easily steal spin and had moderate speed, so it could drain from a Staller designed to avoid it. Ah, I remember the good old days before Garuda.

I don't recall ever seeing it on Drain Fafnir, mostly because I remember dF.Polish.Atomic/dF.7Cross.Atomic being a lot more consistent and powerful, but it's something I can see working out if you really tried.

In the end Hold just suffered from its own inconsistency and overbearing speed. I was honestly a little disappointed to see Volcanic for the first time as a Hold that lost the LAD it was actually good for in favor of even more uncontrollable speed.

It might have been just me using it, but it was a fun combo because of the spin steal
Rage Bahumut.10P.Yr
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:27 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Rage Bahumut.10P.Yr

Rage sounds somewhat good, but its almost too close to Raging ("Raging Roltavor." I am aware that Hasbro =/= Takara Tomy but Im not sure if theyllley similarity slide)
Ummmmm yeah im new here how do you make a post? Thank you!
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:57 PM)TerrorIncarnate Wrote: Ummmmm yeah im new here how do you make a post? Thank you!

You just did it. Congratuations!
Hold may be old, but still gold. L2 armed with it is still quite competitive, I guess. But it won't last against majority of the ChouZ Beys (breakage inbound if used against those big boiZ). Best used probably for older gen-only tournaments, if any.

Now, if TT releases a Hold', then it'll be a wild testing for those who liked Volcanic and Volcanic' (like me) ahahahah
i just had a idea if a bey that can spin steal with reboot can reboot twice in one battle I would love to see it happen even with a moded reboot

i just had a idea if a bey that can spin steal with reboot can reboot twice in one battle I would love to see it happen even with a moded reboot

(Jan. 08, 2019  2:18 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: (deleted)
[Image: latest?cb=20190104060510]
Has anyone noticed the box logo for all Wave 6 SwitchStrike is Beyblade Burst Turbo
This is αmaterios α3 αero'αngle αnchor

Even Wyvron W3 4 Glaive Atomic has Turbo Logo
Should I get the Cho-Z Customize Set or a bunch of RBV 13s?
Super Z Customize set because it has better parts like Outer and Super Z Spriggan
(Jan. 07, 2019  12:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:57 PM)TerrorIncarnate Wrote: Ummmmm yeah im new here how do you make a post? Thank you!

You just did it. Congratuations!

I think he means Thread.
I just got my cho z Achilles so far it is working out great!

(Jan. 08, 2019  10:25 AM)LegendSonu thats one of the beyblades i want from the wave six it is so firy red Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20190104060510]
Has anyone noticed  the box logo for all Wave 6 SwitchStrike is Beyblade Burst Turbo
This is αmaterios α3 αero'αngle αnchor

Even Wyvron W3 4 Glaive Atomic has Turbo Logo
Has anybody used Quest with Any ZOMBIE bey ( i.e gF, dF, Sr ) ??
(Jan. 09, 2019  2:23 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has anybody used Quest with Any ZOMBIE bey ( i.e gF, dF, Sr ) ??

That could work.... But i would say it would still suck as quest just cant do much... Has anyone thought abt a rubber blow driver? That would be really useful imo for ppl who want an aggressive bey but can control the other beys. More like a training at level 1.
(Jan. 09, 2019  2:57 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  2:23 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has anybody used Quest with Any ZOMBIE bey ( i.e gF, dF, Sr ) ??

That could work.... But i would say it would still suck as quest just cant do much... Has anyone thought abt a rubber blow driver? That would be really useful imo for ppl who want an aggressive bey but can control the other beys. More like a training at level 1.

That might be useful.
(Jan. 09, 2019  2:57 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Has anyone thought abt a rubber blow driver? That would be really useful imo for ppl who want an aggressive bey but can control the other beys. More like a training at level 1.

We basically already have a part with this role called "Hunter". It's far easier to control than Xtreme while holding the sliding shoot pattern well, all while lacking the power to jump the tornado ridge on its own and escape the stadium should a launch fail to go off as intended. Hunter' doesn't qualify as easily, as its softer rubber gives it increased speed you wouldn't want for training.

If Blow itself were rubber it'd start to fail as an Attack driver due to its low speed and effectively become a slightly worn Rubber Sharp tip instead, which isn't desirable here. Interesting enough, yes, but not good for Attack or this kind of training.
Found a NIB Lighting L Drago For 7 USD TT Version, Should I Get it or not?
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Found a NIB Lighting L Drago For 7 USD TT Version, Should I Get it or not?

Yes
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Found a NIB Lighting L Drago For 7 USD TT Version, Should I Get it or not?

You're sure this is legitimate?
(Jan. 10, 2019  3:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Found a NIB Lighting L Drago For  7 USD TT Version, Should I Get it or not?

You're sure this is legitimate?

101% 
That is where I buy my Indian Release Bursts from
(Jan. 10, 2019  3:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  3:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: You're sure this is legitimate?

101% 
That is where I buy my Indian Release Bursts from

If you want it then, go for it. That's a good price right there.
I just saw the Dead Phoenix part information.
But my thought, did anyone notice the description of 0? It says,"boasts with the heaviest weight" and 00 has pretty much outclassed it in weight if I am right? So according to TT, 0 is still the heaviest?
So does that mean 00 has a major glitch in terms of weight? Maybe TT didn't want to make it 25 to 26 grams but less, but the variation is sooo much that what is the real weight I don't know.
So, I would like to know, which is more heavier, 0 or 00? And what is the right weight for 00.
Thanks!