Beyblade Random Thoughts

beyblades are more expensive than buying 10 of ninjashypes pcs
Does anyone know if the next season of beyblade could have OG characters the metal saga. I think it should to celebrate 20 years. IT should be like a dragon ball thing where this is different universes. And at one point the "WBBA" could say the metal saga was 4 season and burst was 3. A total of 7. I think is could be possible if for there 20 year annirversy say that all those season were link and season 8 , 9 and 10 are gonna be the biggest and most epi season ever. Even Tyson lets say from another universe can come so save something per say.
I just tried for shining amaterios 33 times. When will I ever get lucky with these things? I'm not even gonna try for Orichalcum, just gonna buy it someday... I've got a lot of codes to scan and it says there might be a point campaign going on? Hopefully I can win this thing...
with the leak of dead phoenix will it gimmick be its not left or right spin it just falls to the ground and bursts?
(Nov. 18, 2018  12:58 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: with the leak of dead phoenix will it gimmick be its not left or right spin it just falls to the ground and bursts?

What the heck a bey that doesn’t spin and bursts on impact with the ground? What would you even use that for lol
What would you use a dead phoenix for?

It's just magical road kill basicly.
If Dead Phoenix has armor, I can't see it bursting any time soon.
that's the point It wont it will bust be a heavy boi and have no stamina but carp loads of attack
Amaterios Layer X'mas color will release December 21st

(Nov. 19, 2018  11:47 PM)marutti Wrote: Amaterios Layer X'mas color will release December 21st

(Nov. 20, 2018  4:23 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: What is the combo count uses on eclipse

I believe it's 11Turn Zephyr, making it very similar to Dead Hades
(Nov. 20, 2018  4:23 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: What is the combo count uses on eclipse

It's 11T.Z' believe it or not.

EDIT: Ahhhh Mono beat me to it.
(Nov. 20, 2018  4:24 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Is shu a member of the dead gran

Nope he just came to try and help aiga from the dark mode he alway enter while battling.
What do you think of Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Turbo?

I have a new Beyblade Burst Super Z idea:
Super Z Deathscyther. Gimmick: Metal scythe blade.
Disk: 2'
Driver: Hunter'
Owned by Daigo
Random hypothetical combo for the prize of RBV13. ?. Knight. 16P. Fl'.
(Nov. 21, 2018  3:07 PM)Hoarder Mamaw Wrote: This account no longer exists

What do you mean by that?
(Nov. 21, 2018  6:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: What do you think of Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Turbo?

I have a new Beyblade Burst Super Z idea:
Super Z Deathscyther. Gimmick: Metal scythe blade.
Disk: 2'
Driver: Hunter'
Owned by Daigo

Hunter' maybe true... But i think it will be a 12 or 13 disk.
Reaper Deathscyther
Dagger
Hurricane
Random but we were discussing about Beyblades in the future (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Future-...pid1479243) and I came across these flying machines which I think have a good chance of further development and design into the future generation of Beyblades. 

I need more opinions and feedback on this. What do you guys think?

Personally, I feel that if we were to redesign and to enclose the propeller to make it safe and robust, this will be the future of beyblade since the whole body spins fast just like beyblades. It will be controllable (maybe from a mobile phone? or those RC controller) and this allows us to train and improve, and I believe many people here have spent hundreds of hours playing with their beyblades and if only those hours add up to your skill level!!!! Is this the future of beyblade?
I don't know but I have an idea I might suggest to hasbro for the next series of beyblade burst after turbo
(Nov. 22, 2018  8:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't know but I have an idea I might suggest to hasbro fro the next series of beyblade burst after turbo

What's your idea? what do you think about the idea above? haha
(Nov. 22, 2018  4:06 PM)clay94 Wrote: Random but we were discussing about Beyblades in the future (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Future-...pid1479243) and I came across these flying machines which I think have a good chance of further development and design into the future generation of Beyblades. 

Personally, I feel that if we were to redesign and to enclose the propeller to make it safe and robust, this will be the future of beyblade since the whole body spins fast just like beyblades. It will be controllable (maybe from a mobile phone? or those RC controller) and this allows us to train and improve, and I believe many people here have spent hundreds of hours playing with their beyblades and if only those hours add up to your skill level!!!! Is this the future of beyblade?

It's a pretty good theory
(Nov. 23, 2018  3:57 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  4:06 PM)clay94 Wrote: Random but we were discussing about Beyblades in the future (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Future-...pid1479243) and I came across these flying machines which I think have a good chance of further development and design into the future generation of Beyblades. 

It's a pretty good theory

I think so too. What do the rest of you think? Give me some feedback, I will see if I can work out a prototype and pitch to Hasbro or Takara Wink

Share what you think would be cool in the future generations of beyblade, let's make a contribution towards making them fly!!!