Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 02, 2018  4:00 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: 201809_bey_taikaipos_ol.jpg]

I wonder what this is supposed to be.

Prizes For G4 Tournament Only...
Epic.......
1, Archer Hercules 13 Et
2, Revive Phoenix 10 Fr
Da best of Da best
Archer Hercules, Nightmare Longinus, Deep Chaos, Guardian Kerbeus, Xcalibur, Valkyrie, Kerbeus
https://investor.hasbro.com/news-release...al-results

"Partner Brand revenues declined 37% to $305.8 million. Revenue growth in BEYBLADE and MARVEL was more than offset by declines in other Partner Brands. Partner Brand revenues decreased in the U.S. and Canada and International segments"

wow
(Nov. 03, 2018  11:05 AM)Limetka Wrote: https://investor.hasbro.com/news-release...al-results

"Partner Brand revenues declined 37% to $305.8 million. Revenue growth in BEYBLADE and MARVEL was more than offset by declines in other Partner Brands. Partner Brand revenues decreased in the U.S. and Canada and International segments"

wow

This means
If i understand properly, Hasbro's losing profit by a big margin. However the Beyblade brand and Marvel brand are keeping them afloat. Or it's the other way around where other brands are pulling those one's down
For me : Victory Valtryek , Lost longinus , Legend Spriggen , Spriggen Requiem ( except Zeta ) , Arc Bahamut ( in Left vs Right matchup ) , Nightmare Longinus , Alter Kronos , Emperor Forneus , Archer Hercules , Dead Hades , Yami terios
For Single/Dual Layers: Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Deathscyther, Obelisk Odin, Dark Deathscyther, Gigant Gaia, Lost Longinus, and Acid Anubis
For God Layers: Legend Spriggan, Drain Fafnir, Alter Chronos, Maximum Garuda, Twin Nemesis, Nightmare Longinus, Sieg Xcalibur, Beat Kukulcan, and Spriggan Requiem.
For Cho-Z: Z Achilles, Archer Hercules, Revive Phoenix, Yami-Terios, and Geist Fafnir.
I think he means best stock combo if that's the case. Half of what you said isn't right Citrus
Can anyone tell me who won the championship ?
(Nov. 04, 2018  1:07 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Can anyone tell me who won the championship ?
It’s not been decided yet
It has
(Nov. 04, 2018  5:30 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  1:07 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Can anyone tell me who won the championship ?
It’s not been decided yet
(Nov. 04, 2018  5:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote: It has
(Nov. 04, 2018  5:30 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: It’s not been decided yet
I just read it now

(Nov. 03, 2018  2:15 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: If i understand properly, Hasbro's losing profit by a big margin. However the Beyblade brand and Marvel brand are keeping them afloat. Or it's the other way around where other brands are pulling those one's down

What it says is that Hasbro are doing poorly overall and that their two most reliable brands, Beyblade and Marvel, are not pulling in enough profit to subsidise their other shortcomings. Expect more spinoff lines to try and rake in money soon, since they're going to want to bank on what sells to keep themselves afloat.
Are there going to be any more face contests?
So, I found yesterday that the SF tip on my Rock Aquario broke into pieces while in storage. Guess there was too much weight on top of the Bey.
https://imgur.com/a/TJhCUZw
After trying to draw Free, I noticed his hair which triggers my OCD because it’s so close to being symmetrical but it’s not
Do you guys ever think about beyblades when you're in bed? I love beyblades so much. It really makes sad that one day I'm going to die and I won't be able to play with beyblades anymore.
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:07 AM)HinduGarbage Wrote: Do you guys ever think about beyblades when you're in bed? I love beyblades so much. It really makes sad that one day I'm going to die and I won't be able to play with beyblades anymore.
Teach me how to write like that Senpai.!
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:07 AM)HinduGarbage Wrote: Do you guys ever think about beyblades when you're in bed? I love beyblades so much. It really makes sad that one day I'm going to die and I won't be able to play with beyblades anymore.

I do .?

Good grief that's a way about thinking about life...
(Nov. 05, 2018  7:43 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So, I found yesterday that the SF tip on my Rock Aquario broke into pieces while in storage. Guess there was too much weight on top of the Bey.
https://imgur.com/a/TJhCUZw

One of my old RSF tips got smashed up in storage as well. It kind of looks like it's the end of a bone, thicker at the ground contact and a bit narrower as it goes up.