Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 21, 2018  5:05 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:57 AM)MWF Wrote: The shape of Bump does not affect defense it just makes it have poor LAD. Bump is used on attack and defense for the weight it has.

The Weight helps put more impact behind attacks and makes defense types harder to move.

Lift is heavier than Bump but scrapes too much. So bump has more competitive value.
Really? I heard the contact points helped to deflect attacks.

The odds of layer to frame contact are too low for that to have any affect. The only real thing Bump has going for it is its weight and how little it scrapes.
(Oct. 21, 2018  4:27 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,why don’t we have a random layer collection 11 thread as it releases in December,if we have ,please give a link

Also,any ideas what ist gonna be,I have no idea,and would this layer be released in a full release in jan or feb

Thread of BG-11 Random Layer Collection Vol.11 : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...ion-Vol-11
Remember my black aC.7S.At combo I posted here above? I tried Wolborgs Bearing driver and the colour scheme looks just as nice, arguably even better. It makes it a bit less samey and ties with the silver on the Alter Chronos layer.

[Image: sbq1ao.jpg]
(Oct. 21, 2018  2:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Remember my black aC.7S.At combo I posted here above? I tried Wolborgs Bearing driver and the colour scheme looks just as nice, arguably even better. It makes it a bit less samey and ties with the silver on the Alter Chronos layer.

[Image: sbq1ao.jpg]u8

This looks SLEEK !! (
(Oct. 21, 2018  2:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Remember my black aC.7S.At combo I posted here above? I tried Wolborgs Bearing driver and the colour scheme looks just as nice, arguably even better. It makes it a bit less samey and ties with the silver on the Alter Chronos layer.

[Image: sbq1ao.jpg]

A little contrast never hurts.
(Oct. 21, 2018  5:15 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  5:05 AM)bladekid Wrote: Really? I heard the contact points helped to deflect attacks.

The odds of layer to frame contact are too low for that to have any affect. The only real thing Bump has going for it is its weight and how little it scrapes.

Ah, I get it now, thanks.
(Oct. 20, 2018  10:14 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: "Lyft" is a frame, so Uber should be a frame as well.

It's an "Uber Driver." I should have stated that it was a pun.
Black mirror that is so funny Ahahahahaha
That moment when your Eternal Sharp lands in a flower pattern and you realise you've surpassed the type triangle.
GET THIS OUT OF MY HEAD !!! ?????

[Image: 2s8gwvm.png]
(Oct. 21, 2018  7:36 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: That moment when your Eternal Sharp lands in a flower pattern and you realise you've surpassed the type triangle.

Happens to me alot fr some reason... If i launch slightly hard, there it is, moving around like an attack type. And i only use those mediocore hasbro light launchers which come with starters.
(Oct. 22, 2018  1:13 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  7:36 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: That moment when your Eternal Sharp lands in a flower pattern and you realise you've surpassed the type triangle.

Happens to me alot fr some reason... If i launch slightly hard, there it is, moving around like an attack type. And i only use those mediocore hasbro light launchers which come with starters.

Ever Launched Atomic Fast? 

Even with a proto it's crazy

Yep the infamous eternal flat. That means you must have used it for a while.
(Oct. 22, 2018  3:22 PM)MWF Wrote:

Yep the infamous eternal flat. That means you must have used it for a while.

Nah, I've just jerry-rigged an off-brand launcher to take MFB. It's like a better LL2 with gear ratios and a double length ripcord so literally everything is an attack type now. You should see how WD bounces off the walls.
(Oct. 22, 2018  1:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  1:13 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Happens to me alot fr some reason... If i launch slightly hard, there it is, moving around like an attack type. And i only use those mediocore hasbro light launchers which come with starters.

Ever Launched Atomic Fast? 

Even with a proto it's crazy

No, i havent. The fact that it happens excites me fr some weird reason.
Ok so I was looking at getting outer disk but this applies too all
Not all disks are the same weight some variation in slight more or less does a heavier outer mean it’s better than one that’s bit less applies to all disks

Thanks
WHF 2019 Winter Information come in Pokemon Gaore HP.
January 19th and 20th in Nagoya, Tokyo 26th and 27th, Osaka February 17th
Given how the newest itteration of cho-z Valkyrie and cho-z Spriggan look the way they do(wonderful naming sense by Takara btw), with minimal in-built metal to the layer- but being extremely large by comparison to their predecessors.

How likely do you think it is that we may get a cho-z Zeus?

I think they skipped over it for the first rollout of cho-z beys because its main feature- the metal balls would be fairly redundant with the overal inclusion of metal in the layer already. However with the trend shifting back to more, thicker plastic, I can see a reason for zeus to be revived.

If I was on the design team, I would have Zeus capable of 3 modes based the number of balls. Perhaps more or less depending on the size & wieght of the balls, in a center resevoir- with gates that can closed or opened depending on the mode you want.
the image is a little crude but it gets the idea across.

[Image: Ij4BPdK.png]
How creative! Love the idea Smile
I dont think it's likely that we are getting a new Zeus.
I want to dream, I want to dream and believe that Takara will give us a "Nova Zeus"
Have anybody tried making the burst beys unburstable , i have tried by using rubberbands on the driver ( it doesn't damages the bey )
It depends. Typically, a heavier one is better, but the weight might not be equally distributed, so heavier could also mean more unbalanced. Outer is banned in competitive play anyways, so slight balance issues shouldn't matter too much.
(Oct. 23, 2018  2:21 AM)UFO Wrote: Ok so I was looking at getting outer disk but this applies too all
Not all disks are the same weight some variation in slight more or less does a heavier outer mean it’s better than one that’s bit less applies to all disks

Thanks

from what i’ve seen, discs vary within a 0.5g window

pretty much heavier is always better for discs

but as mentioned, balance can be more important
(assuming your test layers/drivers are also balanced)

in a perfect world, you want the heaviest version of a disc that is still balanced

——

examples from my collection:

a single particular black 7 from duo aeclipse
a single particular purple 0 from yamaterios 

these each weigh more due to paint/variation 

however each is absolutely perfectly balanced

i have other copies of these same colored discs
some weigh slightly less, and some have slightly less balance

it’s random for these, i’d bet the same is true for whatever outer disc you end up with