Beyblade Random Thoughts

That would be cool but how could you upgrade bearing.?
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:09 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: That would be cool but how could you upgrade bearing.?

A tighter spring.
dH Layer:
T Frame:
Z' Driver that nobody kinda really needs:
---
rα:

Both(Forgot what it's called):
Both for some reason again(still can't remember):
Left Mugen Driver(made for guys like @[originalzankye] (Infinity Battles Galore):

You can click on them for a bigger size...
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:33 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Right αeclipse and Left αeclipse
just a question: are the names Left Apollo and Right Artemis or Left Artemis and Right Apollo?
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:01 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: just a question: are the names Left Apollo and Right Artemis or Left Artemis and Right Apollo?

Left Apollo and Right Artemis
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:07 PM)azsas Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:01 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: just a question: are the names Left Apollo and Right Artemis or Left Artemis and Right Apollo?

Left Apollo and Right Artemis
Actually Apollo and Artemis are both called Duo Apollo and Duo Artemis unless your talking about the cho -z  evolution wich i don't know the names for.
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:20 PM)blazel Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:07 PM)azsas Wrote: Left Apollo and Right Artemis
Actually Apollo and Artemis are both called Duo Apollo and Duo Artemis unless your talking about the cho -z  evolution wich i don't know the names for.

Left Apollos and Right Artemis are the names of the Super-Z evolutions of Duo
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:20 PM)blazel Wrote: Actually Apollo and Artemis are both called Duo Apollo and Duo Artemis unless your talking about the cho -z  evolution wich i don't know the names for.

Left Apollos and Right Artemis are the names of the Super-Z evolutions of Duo

Just left and right? Sounds a bit lame...
I wonder if the new Aeclipse is considered a part of the Cho-Z Awakening system. Then it could be Cho-Z Apollos, Cho-Z Artemis, Cho-Z Aeclipse L, and Cho-Z Aeclipse R. Not that those names are any cooler but...
Since turbo beyblades have metal maybe TT or hasbro will make some burst Mfb beyblades
Guys please do a tournament in Nashville Tennessee please I’ve never been to one tell someone who can make it happen plz
(Oct. 16, 2018  12:45 AM)BeyBryan_ Wrote: Guys please do a tournament in Nashville Tennessee please I’ve never been to one tell someone who can make it happen plz
Next time you ask a question like this...a more how should I say...affective away would be creating a thread under "Beyblade Communities"
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ommunities
Why do I think ep 30 to 51 will have Shadow Amaterios and Shining Amaterios
I asked this coz the new theme has Earl Night Zac's elder brother
(Oct. 16, 2018  5:36 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Why do I think ep 30 to 51 will have Shadow Amaterios and Shining Amaterios
I asked this coz the new theme has Earl Night Zac's elder brother
But which one will he own?
Shouldn't he have the Eclipses? Those are the ones he has in the manga right?
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Shouldn't he have the Eclipses? Those are the ones he has in the manga right?

and he has TONS of beyblade ( many beyblades )
Maybe Eclipse since his name is Earl and ChoZ Eclipse is gonna make debuts in anime I guess (Not completely sure coz they have infinite drivers)
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:14 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Maybe Eclipse since his name is Earl and ChoZ Eclipse is gonna make debuts in anime I guess (Not completely sure coz they have infinite drivers)

That's what keeps me doubting it...
Some interesting fact : Both Boa and Suoh Goshuin have had the same Beyblade prior to obtaining their current ones: Roktavor R2 Knuckle Unite ( from Wiki )
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:29 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Some interesting fact : Both Boa and Suoh Goshuin have had the same Beyblade prior to obtaining their current ones: Roktavor R2 Knuckle Unite ( from Wiki )

Suoh also had a Kukulcan combo as well. The R2 combo was when he fought Lui, and the Kukulcan when he first battled Fubuki's new Bey, Emperor Forneus.
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  6:29 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Some interesting fact : Both Boa and Suoh Goshuin have had the same Beyblade prior to obtaining their current ones: Roktavor R2 Knuckle Unite ( from Wiki )

Suoh also had a Kukulcan combo as well. The R2 combo was when he fought Lui, and the Kukulcan when he first battled Fubuki's new Bey, Emperor Forneus.

That means Shou has used a total of 3 beys, WOW
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:20 PM)betraka000 Wrote: Well, I personally have been using Xt+ quite a bit too, and as far as I can tell it has amazing stamina against same spin direction, it has such a good burst resistance for a stamina type driver, it has amazing LAD as it has such great stability due to how wide it is (it has that amazing "roll" towards the end of spin equalisation battle). Also as it is taller than Eternal it has no scraping issue, making disk with regular sized frame totally viable, adding weight, and ultimately stamina. On top of that, you are also given the ability to change modes, though I believe stamina mode is strongest, I use attack mode (soft launched) quite a bit against bearing in opposing spin direction (for some reason I found this method and defense mode have overall better LAD, might just be me though). I guess all and all it is such a great driver in a lot of aspects, it's less risky compared to Bearing, has optimal height when compared to Eternal, rivals (or even outclass) the current top tier stamina drivers in terms of pure stamina and LAD, and has optionality on top of all of those mentioned points.
I tested it a bit,I have same results ,but I borrowed it from somebody so testing was not much
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:42 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:20 PM)betraka000 Wrote: Well, I personally have been using Xt+ quite a bit too, and as far as I can tell it has amazing stamina against same spin direction, it has such a good burst resistance for a stamina type driver, it has amazing LAD as it has such great stability due to how wide it is (it has that amazing "roll" towards the end of spin equalisation battle). Also as it is taller than Eternal it has no scraping issue, making disk with regular sized frame totally viable, adding weight, and ultimately stamina. On top of that, you are also given the ability to change modes, though I believe stamina mode is strongest, I use attack mode (soft launched) quite a bit against bearing in opposing spin direction (for some reason I found this method and defense mode have overall better LAD, might just be me though). I guess all and all it is such a great driver in a lot of aspects, it's less risky compared to Bearing, has optimal height when compared to Eternal, rivals (or even outclass) the current top tier stamina drivers in terms of pure stamina and LAD, and has optionality on top of all of those mentioned points.
I tested it a bit,I have same results ,but I borrowed it from somebody so testing was not much
You can clearly say he was Addy Austin