Beyblade Random Thoughts

I sadly never got Wing Pegasus, because I was pretty certain that Hasbro released a hollow Wing and I wasn't all too into those hollowed out fusion wheels.

It's one of those beys I'd like to get someday though, because I do like its design.
I found a ZeroG Ultimate DX Set (Attack & Balance) on Amazon and with a price of only 20 USD!!!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A7K...UTF8&psc=1
I've got it today and it is absolutely REAL!!! Got one if you want that!!!
(Aug. 25, 2018  4:17 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I found a ZeroG Ultimate DX Set (Attack & Balance) on Amazon and with a price of only 20 USD!!!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A7K...UTF8&psc=1
I've got it today and it is absolutely REAL!!! Got one if you want that!!!

Oh man,also 13 quantity
Just messing around for a bit today
Storm spryzen Yell Trans
Surge xcalius 5 Meteor jaggy
Drain fafnir 0 Vortex Guard
Kinetic Satomb 7 Glave Bearing
Hi @[aoivalt127], I moved your post here to Beyblade Random Thoughts. This is a good place for posting things like that, being open to sharing what you're thinking and doing Beyblade-wise.

"Burst Customizations" is very much a testing discussion area. It got some off-track for a while, but we're trying to get it back on. Basically, a new thread should be about testing some setup and hold results that follow the standard testing procedure. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or anything.

Those are some interesting combos! Did you notice anything interesting with trying them out?
Is there a big performance gap between Achilles and Valkyrie? I don't see zA on Winning combos often, so is wV that much of a superior layer in comparison to zA?

Come to think of it, wV was heavier wasn't it?
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:11 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Is there a big performance gap between Achilles and Valkyrie? I don't see zA on Winning combos often, so is wV that much of a superior layer in comparison to zA?

Winning Valkyrie simply has the better shape for Attack
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:11 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Is there a big performance gap between Achilles and Valkyrie? I don't see zA on Winning combos often, so is wV that much of a superior layer in comparison to zA?

Winning Valkyrie simply has the better shape for Attack

Speaking of attack what do you think Vise Leopard could be used for?
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Winning Valkyrie simply has the better shape for Attack

Speaking of attack what do you think Vise Leopard could be used for?

Vise Leopard seems like more of a balance type. The moving contact points and relatively round shape hinder its attack potential. But it was also made to be an attack layer, so it does have SORT OF strong contact points, making for a semi-defensive Bey that can also serve for stationary attack
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Speaking of attack what do you think Vise Leopard could be used for?

Vise Leopard seems like more of a balance type. The moving contact points and relatively round shape hinder its attack potential. But it was also made to be an attack layer, so it does have SORT OF strong contact points, making for a semi-defensive Bey that can also serve for stationary attack

It also has heavy weight and all the weight is centered towards the middle,giving it defend potential and it has great stamina too
Vice Leopard might be tight and tough to burst, but it loses to everything else in battle regardless, and that probably includes any decent God layer. It's basically a spinning toothy octagon, which means 2 things: Attack types almost always have something to grab onto to KO it, and it loses a lot of Stamina grinding against smoother Defense and Stamina layers. It doesn't have any solid contacts to try and attack, and there are much better options for Defense and Stamina that highly outclass it through improved shapes that lose less spin in the heat of battle. Even if you desperately need burst resistance, Revive Phoenix is altogether a stronger and safer choice with the same high burst defense that loses stamina fast in combat due to its shape.

Overall, Vice Leopard is by far the weakest Super-Z layer to date. I don't know what you guys expect from a layer with no significant potential for Attack and Defense that grinds its own Stamina down in battle. It's a self-defeating design that has no place even being considered competitively, especially when Revive Phoenix does the exact same thing but better.
(Aug. 26, 2018  5:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Vice Leopard might be tight and tough to burst, but it loses to everything else in battle regardless, and that probably includes any decent God layer. It's basically a spinning toothy octagon, which means 2 things: Attack types almost always have something to grab onto to KO it, and it loses a lot of Stamina grinding against smoother Defense and Stamina layers. It doesn't have any solid contacts to try and attack, and there are much better options for Defense and Stamina that highly outclass it through improved shapes that lose less spin in the heat of battle. Even if you desperately need burst resistance, Revive Phoenix is altogether a stronger and safer choice with the same high burst defense that loses stamina fast in combat due to its shape.

Overall, Vice Leopard is by far the weakest Super-Z layer to date. I don't know what you guys expect from a layer with no significant potential for Attack and Defense that grinds its own Stamina down in battle. It's a self-defeating design that has no place even being considered competitively, especially when Revive Phoenix does the exact same thing but better.

Interesting analysis, how does Vise Leopard stack against something like Legend Spriggan and how good is it compared to Alter Chronos defense wise. Seems unfair for Chronos but that does have the better shape so I was curious.
(Aug. 26, 2018  5:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Vice Leopard might be tight and tough to burst, but it loses to everything else in battle regardless, and that probably includes any decent God layer. It's basically a spinning toothy octagon, which means 2 things: Attack types almost always have something to grab onto to KO it, and it loses a lot of Stamina grinding against smoother Defense and Stamina layers. It doesn't have any solid contacts to try and attack, and there are much better options for Defense and Stamina that highly outclass it through improved shapes that lose less spin in the heat of battle. Even if you desperately need burst resistance, Revive Phoenix is altogether a stronger and safer choice with the same high burst defense that loses stamina fast in combat due to its shape.

Maybe , You could try it with volcanic ? ( To increase the height and decrease the grind effect of the layer !! )
(Aug. 26, 2018  6:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Interesting analysis, how does Vise Leopard stack against something like Legend Spriggan and how good is it compared to Alter Chronos defense wise. Seems unfair for Chronos but that does have the better shape so I was curious.

Remind me on Monday. I need to hit the sack real soon, and tomorrow is all kinds of busy. Still probably gonna lose to those unless they burst due to their lighter weight or something. Heck, I'd expect Blaze Ragnaruk to beat it.

(Aug. 26, 2018  6:07 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Maybe , You could try it with volcanic ? ( To increase the height and decrease the grind effect of the layer !! )

[sarcasm]Yes, let's put all the bad parts together! That'll make everything work out perfectly fine![/sarcasm]
(Aug. 26, 2018  6:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  6:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Interesting analysis, how does Vise Leopard stack against something like Legend Spriggan and how good is it compared to Alter Chronos defense wise. Seems unfair for Chronos but that does have the better shape so I was curious.

Remind me on Monday. I need to hit the sack real soon, and tomorrow is all kinds of busy. Still probably gonna lose to those unless they burst due to their lighter weight or something. Heck, I'd expect Blaze Ragnaruk to beat it.

(Aug. 26, 2018  6:07 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Maybe , You could try it with volcanic ? ( To increase the height and decrease the grind effect of the layer !! )

[sarcasm]Yes, let's put all the bad parts together! That'll make everything work out perfectly fine![/sarcasm]

Love that sarcasm ?
(Aug. 26, 2018  6:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

HTML sarcasm XD. But yeah, if you really want a high driver, use Extend which is still horrible but better than that...

Wait you know what? Can it completely... There's zero reasons to spend money on vL. The parts, with exception of Ds, are useless. From the Layer to Disk to Frame. I mean, there's better ways to get Ds... nL sells at a high, but reasonable, price.
(Aug. 26, 2018  7:26 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  6:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: [sarcasm]Yes, let's put all the bad parts together! That'll make everything work out perfectly fine![/sarcasm]

HTML sarcasm XD. But yeah, if you really want a high driver, use Extend which is still horrible but better than that...

Wait you know what? Can it completely... There's zero reasons to spend money on vL. The parts, with exception of Ds, are useless. From the Layer to Disk to Frame. I mean, there's better ways to get Ds... nL sells at a high, but reasonable, price.

Yup,triple booster is also there with most competitive parts and nl is still here
Try these MFB Combos
Cosmic Pegasus1 SP230 ES
Storm Pegasus3 105 GF
Kevo's GEIST FAFNIR ( 3d printed ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCTA0dUkYpg
Hey guys,what is the value of 6 zero g beys at average and one beywarrior separately

Also how does this combo do bk 7 c/b ds
I was reading a closed thread called buster xcalibur combo testing
I saw the quarrel at the end
Which means the testing is literally fake ..?
(Aug. 27, 2018  6:21 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I was reading a closed thread called buster xcalibur combo testing
I saw the quarrel at the end
Which means the testing is literally fake ..?
Yeah, that guy pmed many of the Indian Members His fake collection as proove.
we found the real pic, and his channel, thus BX testing thread was closed on this basis.
So Don't believe on those testings.
Does anyone know why Shu has a scar around his eye?
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:05 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Does anyone know why Shu has  a scar around his eye?
Well, in his final match of National Championship, against Lui, Spriggan/Spryzen went flying out of the stadium because of Longinus/Luinor which gave Shu that Scar.
This match was never shown but only came as a flashback.
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:05 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Does anyone know why Shu has  a scar around his eye?
During his first battle with Lui in the finals before the story ,Lui bursted spriggan and one of the parts came flying and hit his face causing the scar 
At least that's what I know