Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 22, 2018  10:22 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote: .....
Please avoid post like these. They are considered spam.
Might Be Just Wrong Thread.
I really find hS hard to burst. And Hard to defeat Either
Barely I had a tie In today's tournament
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Might Be Just Wrong Thread.
Wait, I remember you saying nL does the job? And saying hS can be defeated? Correct me if I am wrong.
What combo did you use and what were you up against?
On the beybladeBOTF group,someone had the issue ,he said his combo was stock nl.i don’t know if these two things are related.
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:30 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Might Be Just Wrong Thread.
Wait, I remember you saying nL does the job? And saying hS can be defeated? Correct me if I am wrong.
What combo did you use and what were you up against?

Yes, hS has Enough stamina to be alive after draining out all stamina of nL.

(Jul. 22, 2018  11:34 AM)Battleburst Wrote: On the beybladeBOTF  group,someone had the issue ,he said his combo was stock nl.i don’t know if these two things are related.

That was me only
Okay,but isn’t nl capable of ko ing or bursting hs.
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:50 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Okay,but isn’t  nl capable of ko ing or bursting hs.

It is. And That's what I did. But could score 4 against Pratham. One Ko for wV, one Ko for hS. No burst in that match. nL sure has potential. But it's not consistent
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:50 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Okay,but isn’t  nl capable of ko ing or bursting hs.
Yeah, that's what had been stated or tested before. But hS is tough to burst. nL. Cross. Hunter does pretty good. It was used by Kevo in Beytuber brawl against Leftburst.But he still lost due to stamina against hS.10. Bump. Atomic.
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:53 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Yeah, that's what had been stated or tested before. But hS is tough to burst. nL. Cross. Hunter does pretty good. It was used by Kevo in Beytuber brawl against Leftburst.But he still lost due to stamina against hS.10. Bump. Atomic.

Same Reason 
Stamina wear
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:53 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah, that's what had been stated or tested before. But hS is tough to burst. nL. Cross. Hunter does pretty good. It was used by Kevo in Beytuber brawl against Leftburst.But he still lost due to stamina against hS.10. Bump. Atomic.

Same Reason 
Stamina wear
Again, combo you used and combo you were up against?
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:53 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
I was about to mention the same thing about leftburst vs keno,but in the video nl was throwing around hs quiet easily.
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:53 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah, that's what had been stated or tested before. But hS is tough to burst. nL. Cross. Hunter does pretty good. It was used by Kevo in Beytuber brawl against Leftburst.But he still lost due to stamina against hS.10. Bump. Atomic.
I was about to mention the same thing about leftburst vs kevo,but in the video nl was throwing around hs quiet easily.
Only once. After that, they both just out spin each other.
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Same Reason 
Stamina wear
Again, combo you used and combo you were up against?

hS nine revolve vs nL stock
(Jul. 22, 2018  12:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Again, combo you used and combo you were up against?

hS nine revolve vs nL stock
That's that.. hS was on revolve. Why use stock nL? You have got orbit.
(Jul. 22, 2018  12:06 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  12:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: hS nine revolve vs nL stock
That's that.. hS was on revolve. Why use stock nL? You have got orbit.
I was using that in dF.
On another match nL u W vs hS N. R
HS was still the victor
(Jul. 22, 2018  12:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  12:06 PM)Suhasini Wrote: That's that.. hS was on revolve. Why use stock nL? You have got orbit.
I was using that in dF.
HS was still the victor
hS was on attack or defense mode?
Edit: I don't know but maybe we are going off topic here.. I will shift this to PM's.
(Jul. 22, 2018  12:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  12:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I was using that in dF.
HS was still the victor
hS was on attack or defense mode?

Defence. Also I think banning 5 blade mode will help .     10 blade mode has enough recoil and less kO defence
The new 1"

Is creeping me out.

Also Buster is looking to different then Siege accept that it looks BUFF af

And finally "Iron" and "Spiral" have a baby named "Sword" see the difference.
I think iron is my favorite tip not counting the ones with moving parts. A spiral type metal tip would be Sooooo cool.
(Jul. 22, 2018  2:32 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I think iron is my favorite tip not counting the ones with moving parts. A spiral type metal tip would be Sooooo cool.

I think you will like sword when buster Excalibur is released.
(Jul. 22, 2018  1:16 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
And finally "Iron" and  "Spiral" have a baby named "Sword" see the difference.

I think Sword is looks more like a Jaggy than a Spiral
(Jul. 22, 2018  11:08 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  1:16 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
And finally "Iron" and  "Spiral" have a baby named "Sword" see the difference.

I think Sword is looks more like a Jaggy than a Spiral
But...nvm your correct.
Thx for correcting me.
What do y’all think will happen when Chou Z ends? Is there a pattern to what happens when a series ends?
Either a new series or some time off for them to design the next generation, probably.
(Jul. 23, 2018  2:17 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Either a new series or some time off for them to design the next generation, probably.

How much time do they usually take to make new generations? Also, do you think they completely drop the Burst thing? Does Beyblade usually do backwards compatibility?