Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 12, 2018  8:03 AM)Kevo Wrote: So I just got my hK and every setup I use it on is super tight. Literally no clicks and it ends up feeling like a tight Hasbro slope. Is anyone else's like this?

I'll try to post a video clip later.

Yeah, there seems to be some mold differences:

(Jul. 04, 2018  1:55 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: looks like this one guy found some mold differences in his three versions of the layer (go to 2:45 mark):

What exactly is he saying though?
My Hazard Kerbeus is the A1 mold, and seems tighter than dC and round gZ level of tightness.

What's everyone elses impression on A1 hK? I want to know if it's consistent or not.
(Jul. 14, 2018  6:32 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: What exactly is he saying though?

Comparing his A1, A2, and A3 molds, A3 was toughest to "click" to burst. That's the gist of the video.

As for speaking parts, I can make out bits and pieces. If there's a certain part you're interested in, I can try to figure it out.
My extremely tight hK is an A2 molds sooo
How to know what Mold is our hk.
Not gonna lie, a lot of these Burst naming conventions and abbreviations make my head spin @_@ "My vH.1.N.1 is a ¥5 mold".

You lot make me feel like a nostalgic geezer longing for the good ol' days of MF-H Pegasis CH120 RF.
(Jul. 15, 2018  7:53 AM)Battleburst Wrote: How to know what Mold is our hk.

Look underneath the Layer and the mold number should be around there
I meant how to know before you buy,when buying online.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:05 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I meant how to know before you buy,when buying online.

You can't know unless you specifically request that information from the person you're buying from.
(Jul. 15, 2018  7:56 AM)TheLVJ Wrote: Not gonna lie, a lot of these Burst naming conventions and abbreviations make my head spin @_@ "My vH.1.N.1 is a ¥5 mold".

You lot make me feel like a nostalgic geezer longing for the good ol' days of MF-H Pegasis CH120 RF.

Even in the metal saga there were mold differences. The plastic of ldrago destructor was heavier than the plastic of ldrago destroy and destroy was heavier than destructor. Also some molds of F230 spun more freely than others.

The metal saga had mold differences, they were just not mentioned in combos.
I'm just so excited to see what next year brings for Cho-Z Beyblades.
Has anyone tried putting the armor on rP on upside down? I would like to see that in action if it works
Does anyone have experience ordering from Entertainment Earth? I ordered Hasbro's Wave 4 almost a month ago, on June 20th, and I STILL haven't gotten them or recieved any notifications about my package! :V
(Jul. 15, 2018  9:17 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  7:56 AM)TheLVJ Wrote: Not gonna lie, a lot of these Burst naming conventions and abbreviations make my head spin @_@ "My vH.1.N.1 is a ¥5 mold".

Even in the metal saga there were mold differences. The plastic of ldrago destructor was heavier than the plastic of ldrago destroy and destroy was heavier than destructor. Also some molds of F230 spun more freely than others.

The metal saga had mold differences, they were just not mentioned in combos.

There are a ton of unmentioned mold differences that made little to minor differences in performance. The better known F230 mold difference being one of the few noteworthy mentions since it made such a huge impact on the performance (thus noted on the competitive combinations thread).

The naming conventions are somewhat confusing in burst as it is an ongoing development (especially since some people use long form naming and others abbreviate), but important since they impact the game as much as F230 did since they can break the game's core mechanic (like resisting bursting). Once the game shakes out at the end it will be easier to grasp (though I really like the nomenclature of Burst, it's so concise and quick if you know all the parts).

I see the MFB abbreviations and I think they're wacky, haha. People often prefer what they got used to first.

If it helps to straighten it out for you, Burst is Layer.DiscFrame.Driver. You can look up the abbreviations on the wiki.
For the layers, the rule of thumb for most (not all) is that the non-main part of the name gets lowercase and the main part gets uppercase. Like Legend Spriggan is lS because Spriggan is the "spirit" name. For Single Layers, it's just 1 letter, and for Dual Layers, since both letters are the same, you just throw a 2 next to it. Like how Storm Spriggan is S2.

Only pain is that TT gave some parts the same abbreviation (like how all Dragoon layers are DG). But it's not like people can't just clarify themselves.

Hasbro tags a numbered name to the layers, so God Valkyrie becomes God Valtryek V3 (V3 for short), since God/Switchstrike Layers are the third system. Some share the same abbreviation, like Legend Spryzen and Spryzen Requiem are both S3.

The mold thing is another story (not sure why the yen symbol there, ha), but I've seen discussions of MFB regarding the same thing.
(Jul. 16, 2018  2:43 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Does anyone have experience ordering from Entertainment Earth? I ordered Hasbro's Wave 4 almost a month ago, on June 20th, and I STILL haven't gotten them or recieved any notifications about my package! :V

Yeah I’m having same issue taking so long

(Jul. 16, 2018  2:43 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Does anyone have experience ordering from Entertainment Earth? I ordered Hasbro's Wave 4 almost a month ago, on June 20th, and I STILL haven't gotten them or recieved any notifications about my package! :V

have you purchased for them before it’s my first time so any ideas of how late into July think they let us know anything.
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:58 AM)UFO Wrote:

Yeah I’m having same issue taking so long

have you purchased for them before it’s my first time so any ideas of how late into July think they let us know anything.

No, this was my first time ordering from them.
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:09 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:58 AM)UFO Wrote: Yeah I’m having same issue taking so long

No, this was my first time ordering from them.

Damn maybe try emailing them but i tried that while back and they sent generic response back.
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:10 AM)UFO Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:09 AM)BladerGem Wrote: No, this was my first time ordering from them.

Damn maybe try emailing them but i tried that while back and they sent generic response back.

I believe @[kjrules17] orders from them and that I've heard they can be slow. Hasbro's not done well with providing enough stock.
So I found this image today, it seemed interesting to me.
[Image: img_news_campaign.jpg?1531108056]
So what does it say? I get the God team vs Cho z team part. But other than that.. If someone could translate it I would be grateful!
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote: So I found this image today, it seemed interesting to me.

So what does it say? I get the God team vs Cho z team part. But other than that.. If someone could translate it I would be grateful!

it's a campaign to know what season (god or ChoZ) the japaneses like the most,apparently,kinda like the "Favorite God Character campaign" (please someone correct me if I'm wrong)
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:36 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: it's a campaign to know what season (god or ChoZ) the japaneses like the most,apparently,kinda like the "Favorite God Character campaign" (please someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Agreed. From the top, I can easily read:

Beyblade Burst God & Cho-Z
God Team vs. Cho-Z Team
Battle Campaign 2018
I see a dark red and black Shadow Ωrichalcum.Ω.Ω in that bottom corner.

I want.