Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 16, 2018  5:58 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Is it just me or the Hasbro Spriggan Requiem look a little dull? The colour of the chip from blue to silver has made significant changes for me. 
TT has a better colour choices the I guess.

Well, Hasbro hasn't painted any metal parts this Gen.
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  5:58 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Is it just me or the Hasbro Spriggan Requiem look a little dull? The colour of the chip from blue to silver has made significant changes for me. 
TT has a better colour choices the I guess.

Well, Hasbro hasn't painted any metal parts this Gen.
Well, they should. It didn't make much difference for me with the others, but for Sr, it has a significant impact.
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Well, Hasbro hasn't painted any metal parts this Gen.
Well, they should. It didn't make much difference for me with the others, but for Sr, it has a significant impact.

Also the hasbro 0 disk and zeta look like bad fakes..
(Jun. 16, 2018  7:08 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, they should. It didn't make much difference for me with the others, but for Sr, it has a significant impact.

Also the hasbro 0 disk and zeta look like bad fakes..

ok,I understand Zeta because of the plastic and all,but the 0 disc is literally the same!
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:05 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  7:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: Also the hasbro 0 disk and zeta look like bad fakes..

ok,I understand Zeta because of the plastic and all,but the 0 disc is literally the same!

yeah, why hating on hasbro?
so,I just noticed something...

(Jun. 16, 2018  9:05 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  7:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: Also the hasbro 0 disk and zeta look like bad fakes..

It's much more shiny
(Jun. 17, 2018  1:17 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:05 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: ok,I understand Zeta because of the plastic and all,but the 0 disc is literally the same!

It's much more shiny

That's because Takara Tomy beyblades came out first and thus the metal has had time to oxidize and turn dull
Ape plastic gen Takara Tomy and Hasbro beyblades and launchers compatible with each other .
(Jun. 18, 2018  3:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Ape plastic gen Takara Tomy and Hasbro beyblades and launchers  compatible with each other .
No they are not. You can fit Takara Tomy drivers with Hasbro discs but with a lot of force. So no, they are not compatible.
Are you talking about plastic gen or burst
(Jun. 18, 2018  5:07 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Are you talking about plastic gen or burst
Oh I am sorry. I misread your post. I was talking about Burst. And for Plastic, Hasbro and Takara Tomy are compatible(?) The problem of Switching parts started from the burst series because of the QR codes. So I would say yes, they are compatible. 
But I suggest you wait for other replies too.. And apologies about the misread message.
No problem dude. Thanks for clarifying.
Of course all pre-Burst generations are compatible with each other.
You can interchange parts from original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (PLA), Heavy/Hard Metal System (HMS) and Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) as you like, as long as it is either Hasbro or Takara Tomy (Korean Sonokong has some incompatibility issues for old PLA beys, they fixed that with the EG-System).

I don't know who came up with that absolutely stupid idea to make Hasbro's Burst line incompatible with Takara's. Slopes are no excuse, that's just a design flaw.
Anyone else pissed of that ebay now allows basically scams to be listed? For years, I've just used the "If it says Takara Tomy, it's real" rule, never having any problem.

But now, there are no standards. Half the listings that say TT won't even arrive, and the other half is actually not even TT. For some reason all these fake sellers are verified too. I've always saved a few bucks by avoiding the big sellers like PVCCard expert or Aicmini without any problem, but now it doesn't seem like I have a choice.

Also is it just me, or did Burst get much more expensive. Back in previous seasons boosters were around 13 dollars, now you're lucky if you find a ChouZetsu one for less than 25.
(Jun. 18, 2018  3:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Ape plastic gen Takara Tomy and Hasbro beyblades and launchers  compatible with each other .

Plastic gen: yes,parts and launchers are compatible (I...think?)

MFB: yes,parts and launchers are compatible

Burst: Parts are not compatible,but the launchers are
Buster Xcalibur Predictions:

Layer: Double Stacked, no mattter what forge disc you're using, every time Buster Xcalibur has 50% burst defense left it's always Dual Sabres.
(Jun. 18, 2018  8:54 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Plastic gen: yes,parts and launchers are compatible (I...think?)

MFB: yes,parts and launchers are compatible

Burst: Parts are not compatible,but the launchers are

Hasbro and Takara Tomy forge discs are compatible.
(Jun. 20, 2018  5:27 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Hasbro and Takara Tomy forge discs are compatible.
Also, Disc Frames are compatible between Hasbro and Takara Tomy Burst Products.
Why is Sisco in the beyblade burst poster?
(Jun. 20, 2018  5:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Why is Sisco in the beyblade burst poster?

Because he was probably originally gonna be a part of the manga before he was scrapped, and then later on be used as the owner of Kries Satan in Beyblade Burst God manga
(Jun. 02, 2018  10:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2018  10:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I was just wondering, will Atomic be good for mobile defense because I've seen it going a bit aggressive when it hits the 'Outer Ring'... Anybody knows or will do testing on this?

My revolve even tornado stalls, when Atomic is revolve + orbit it should be able to do this, and I think it is being used for this only

woah, i think your revolve is super worn out. my 6 month revolve is about 1cm away from the tornado ridge when i launch it flat haha
What is the surname of Houi? I might have missed it..
(Jun. 20, 2018  5:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote: What is the surname of Houi? I might have missed it..

Houi's surename is Oh. I'm not joking