Beyblade Random Thoughts

Random Zero G thing but has anyone tried Behemoth on the bottom of a right spin synchrome for force smash? I noticed that when the Behemoth wheel spins in reverse it has strong sloped contact points. So I desided to make the combo Behemoth Ifrit (the only other right spining chrome wheel I have sadly) LW160 WD and put it up against high recoil attack combos at around 90 to 105 and noticed that a lot of times the contact would send the attacker down. The most extreme case is Beat(Hasbro non hyperblade) Gemios 100 LF where impacts cause Gemios to bounce up. Though very low stamina combos like Phantom Cygnus 90 WD can win because it doesn't have a strong contact point to hit and the wide Fusion Wheel gives the stability to withstand one or two attacks.

It is highly situational but has potential.
(Jun. 09, 2018  3:46 AM)MWF Wrote: Random Zero G thing but has anyone tried Behemoth on the bottom of a right spin synchrome for force smash? I noticed that when the Behemoth wheel spins in reverse it has strong sloped contact points. So I desided to make the combo Behemoth Ifrit (the only other right spining chrome wheel I have sadly) LW160 WD and put it up against high recoil attack combos at around 90 to 105 and noticed that a lot of times the contact would send the attacker down. The most extreme case is Beat(Hasbro non hyperblade) Gemios 100 LF where impacts cause Gemios to bounce up. Though very low stamina combos like Phantom Cygnus 90 WD can win because it doesn't have a strong contact point to hit and the wide Fusion Wheel gives the stability to withstand one or two attacks.

I'll probably keep that in mind, since I have the Behemoth Wheele, and not a lot of Zero-G parts.
Some uncomfirmed information.
There would be something similar to Big 5 in Super Z story line and toy line. Currently we know that Valt and Lui are the top two bladers, and the user of Phoenix seems to be another one.
(Jun. 09, 2018  2:26 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Some uncomfirmed information.
There would be something similar to Big 5 in Super Z story line and toy line. Currently we know that Valt and Lui are the top two bladers, and the user of Phoenix seems to be another one.
Here i think about Big 5 is that (no 1 = valt)  (no 2 = lui ) and other three will be the guys who arent shown in the anime( that includes the person who is shown at the top right wth valt (white hair guy ) and he will have revive pheonix ( i think so) and the guy who is standing beside toko and above aiga may have buster xcalius (because he has same personality as xander and has a X mark on his belt , (There are more two beybladers in the picture who may be the owner of Orb Aegis and Weiss Leopard . 
On the topic of 3D printing beyblades, I'm really excited to see more people posting their designs. I know theres some talented people on here so I can't wait to see what's in store.
(Jun. 10, 2018  11:17 PM)Kevo Wrote: On the topic of 3D printing beyblades, I'm really excited to see more people posting their designs. I know theres some talented people on here so I can't wait to see what's in store.

Although true, I feel like they should have a thread of their own instead of making a new thread for every single new design. That way everything related to 3d printing bey parts are in one place instead of having 20 scattered threads about individual custom layers pushing discussions about upcoming or recent releases down the page.
I saw this on twitter and thought that this was interesting so I could share it
[Image: De5s57zVMAAR3fZ.jpg]
The weird thing is that it was about to be a LEFT SPIN bey...
(Kinda because of the wings but the locking is of a right spin...)
(Jun. 12, 2018  6:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I saw this on twitter and thought that this was interesting so I could share it

just wings are inverted. Still a right spinner, see tabs
(Jun. 12, 2018  6:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  6:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I saw this on twitter and thought that this was interesting so I could share it

just wings are inverted. Still a right spinner, see tabs

I mentioned that at the bottom...
(Jun. 12, 2018  6:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  6:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: just wings are inverted. Still a right spinner, see tabs

I mentioned that at the bottom...
Isn't it the same image that marutti shared a while back?
(Jun. 12, 2018  6:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  6:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I mentioned that at the bottom...
Isn't it the same image that maruuti shared a while back?

Yes it is but I had a doubt that was now solved Smile
(Jun. 09, 2018  3:46 AM)MWF Wrote: Random Zero G thing but has anyone tried Behemoth on the bottom of a right spin synchrome for force smash? I noticed that when the Behemoth wheel spins in reverse it has strong sloped contact points. So I desided to make the combo Behemoth Ifrit (the only other right spining chrome wheel I have sadly) LW160 WD and put it up against high recoil attack combos at around 90 to 105 and noticed that a lot of times the contact would send the attacker down. The most extreme case is Beat(Hasbro non hyperblade) Gemios 100 LF where impacts cause Gemios to bounce up. Though very low stamina combos like Phantom Cygnus 90 WD can win because it doesn't have a strong contact point to hit and the wide Fusion Wheel gives the stability to withstand one or two attacks.

I used this exact technique and combo but just on a semi Defense tip . It is very useful and can smash lighter beys out of the stadium . It’s heavy weight gives it holding power a well
Does anyone know where to check and send PM. Please tell ASAP
(Jun. 13, 2018  11:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Does anyone know where to check and send PM. Please tell ASAP

Thunder Icon on top
(Jun. 13, 2018  11:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Does anyone know where to check and send PM. Please tell ASAP
Thanks a lot

Sorry wanted to quote Adarsh Abhinav’s message
I found a thing at Emart and finally decided to just mention it w/o images.

It is the God Customize Set w/ string launcher and launcher grip all in a new opaque box. Idk exact price but it may have been around 50 usd? Don't remember rn. Then again, cho z seems to be taking most of those parts places?... So idk...just a neat thing I wanted to mention.

Also, in Google Maps, Emart Daejon's photos (bus terminal), you can see a custom size stadium built into place for kids to play in. May take better pics if time is available b4 saturday and if kiss haven't swarmed the thing on weekends. Don't want to make them uncomfortable taking photos now...

I think there were older kids near there on last wednesday this timezone (Memorial Day for korea) when we returned from Seoul, tho idk their age. Seems like the age group of avid fans here is still generally among younger kids????
Could anyone tell me how to read PM’s sent in the past.
(Jun. 13, 2018  4:24 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Could anyone tell me how to read PM’s sent in the past.
When you click on the thunder icon on top left, you will see a green box on top right saying messages, click on it and you can read your previous recieved messages..
(Jun. 13, 2018  4:28 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  4:24 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Could anyone tell me how to read PM’s sent in the past.
When you click on the thunder icon on top left, you will see a green box on top right saying messages, click on it and you can read your previous recieved messages..
I want to know to read PM’s that we send to someone.
(Jun. 13, 2018  5:49 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  4:28 PM)Suhasini Wrote: When you click on the thunder icon on top left, you will see a green box on top right saying messages, click on it and you can read your previous recieved messages..
I want to know to read PM’s that we send to someone.
Oh okay, so what you do is again click on the green box saying messages in the thinder sign on the top right, then on top left you will see a message box reading inbox with a down arrow, click on the arrow and select Sent Items, this way you can read the PM's you sent to someone else.
Thanks a lot Suhasini . You have been such a big help.
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Thanks a lot Suhasini . You have been such a big help.
No problem! If you have any other questions in the future, shoot me a PM and I will reply as soon as possible! Joyful_3
I wish beyblade was more popular in my area, I don't have anyone to play with lol.
Today Nick showed Lost Luinor vs. Storm Spryzen and it was one of the only Burst episodes I've watched so far.
Damn, it was awesome. I know Shu vs. Lui was fearuted in so many AMVBBs and it's probably one of the biggest rivalries, but it was amazing to watch. Even the German dub was very good.
Is it just me or the Hasbro Spriggan Requiem look a little dull? The colour of the chip from blue to silver has made significant changes for me. 
TT has a better colour choices then I guess.