Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 14, 2018  3:29 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  3:26 AM)Dragunix Wrote: wait so Valt is using dE? and what was the outcome of his match against Shu?

No. The picture that Valt holding dE is just use Valts' face expression to show how amazing this beyblade is. Actually Valt have been holding a lot of other beys in different COROCORO issues.

I think they mean in the comic. 
Valt only uses the featured bey(s) in the comics that showcase the bey(s) for the purpose of trying to increase hype. It's more of a separate line of story than a main/canon one.
ah ok. Thanks.
Why Union Trigger Bird(the winner of the beyblade contest) is now called Duo Eclips?
(Jan. 07, 2018  7:58 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: @[DarkBlader420] I think it is because such a high percentage of Canadians live in or near Toronto.

Perhaps, but I've also personally put in a little bit of effort myself in maintaining an active community here over the past near decade, so there's that too. Smile
Once every decade or so, the celestial bodies align and the right combination of all-stars end up in the right place to form the ultimate Dream Team. The passion, dedication, spirit, hard work, and overall bladertude of a handful of Toronto bladers seems to have organically assembled a Dream Team that even rivals that which was the 1992 US Olympic Basketball team.
They completely messed up Twin Nemesis,they changed the tip from Ultimate to Jaggy and also the avatar from a devilish knight to a devilish dragon.Why did you have to do this to my favourite blade TT?Just why?
Has anyone Zeutron Z2? I recently bought this Bey and saw that it is very simple the burst. I thought it was for the slopes Hasbro, but changing the pieces, I saw that the performance tip of Zeutron Z2 (Weight) makes all the energy layers many more sliding. I bought another one, but the performance tip has the same flaws. Did it happen to you too?
(Jan. 16, 2018  7:18 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: Has anyone Zeutron Z2? I recently bought this Bey and saw that it is very simple the burst. I thought it was for the slopes Hasbro, but changing the pieces, I saw that the performance tip of Zeutron Z2 (Weight) makes all the energy layers many more sliding. I bought another one, but the performance tip has the same flaws. Did it happen to you too?

weight must have a weak spring, try z2 on needle and your layer with the best slopes on weight.
(Jan. 16, 2018  9:01 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  7:18 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: Has anyone Zeutron Z2? I recently bought this Bey and saw that it is very simple the burst. I thought it was for the slopes Hasbro, but changing the pieces, I saw that the performance tip of Zeutron Z2 (Weight) makes all the energy layers many more sliding. I bought another one, but the performance tip has the same flaws. Did it happen to you too?

weight must have a weak spring, try z2 on needle and your layer with the best slopes on weight.

Thank you! But is it normal for the spring to be weak? or is it a manufacturing defect? I'm telling you this because it's something I think I've noticed throughout the wave 5. Also because, believing it was a defect, I bought another one: same thing. 

However it is not the first time that known differences between the springs. Does it also happen with TT? 

Anyway, now I'm trying Zeutron with Infinity and Survive.
(Jan. 16, 2018  11:03 PM)Arthur95 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  9:01 PM)MWF Wrote: weight must have a weak spring, try z2 on needle and your layer with the best slopes on weight.

Thank you! But is it normal for the spring to be weak? or is it a manufacturing defect? I'm telling you this because it's something I think I've noticed throughout the wave 5. Also because, believing it was a defect, I bought another one: same thing. 

However it is not the first time that known differences between the springs. Does it also happen with TT? 

Anyway, now I'm trying Zeutron with Infinity and Survive.

hasbro burst is known for mold variation in it's parts.
Would anyone be intersted in custom burst layers? Already made a template, it'll use slopes since 3d printed teeth would break the first battle
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:50 AM)K1D Wrote: Would anyone be intersted in custom burst layers? Already made a template, it'll use slopes since 3d printed teeth would break the first battle

Maybe a 3D printed Trygle but for burst? I imagine it will be awesome

BTW @[Snidmist] got a Mold A chip in his Drain Fafnir. I now get why his dF was so hard to burst

though tbh when we tried it on gV it wasn't much different then one without. We will try to bring some test when our God stuff arrives and compare it with other chips
With the switchstrike launchers (my new favorite launcher, hasbros L/R Light launcher + long winder) i noticed it has channels on the side for something. Hopefully that means attachments. at the moment my launcher is a switchstrike launcher on a gutted super grip. This setup only goes right because the left is blocked. but if those channels are for launcher grips things will get interesting.
(Jan. 17, 2018  1:35 PM)MWF Wrote: With the switchstrike launchers (my new favorite launcher, hasbros L/R Light launcher + long winder) i noticed it has channels on the side for something. Hopefully that means attachments. at the moment my launcher is a switchstrike launcher on a gutted super grip. This setup only goes right because the left is blocked. but if those channels are for launcher grips things will get interesting.

Why doesn’t hasbro ever try to be more like TT, if that ever happened hasbro might not get as much hate! I would love a launcher grip or a launcher with a larger grip on it!
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:01 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  1:35 PM)MWF Wrote: With the switchstrike launchers (my new favorite launcher, hasbros L/R Light launcher + long winder) i noticed it has channels on the side for something. Hopefully that means attachments. at the moment my launcher is a switchstrike launcher on a gutted super grip. This setup only goes right because the left is blocked. but if those channels are for launcher grips things will get interesting.

Why doesn’t hasbro ever try to be more like TT, if that ever happened hasbro might not get as much hate! I would love a launcher grip or a launcher with a larger grip on it!

if you look at the switch strike launchers there are two large channels. I hope it is for grips.

[Image: 22u3jx.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

see the channels?
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:08 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:01 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Why doesn’t hasbro ever try to be more like TT, if that ever happened hasbro might not get as much hate! I would love a launcher grip or a launcher with a larger grip on it!

if you look at the switch strike launchers there are two large channels. I hope it is for grips.

see the channels?

Those are for finger placement like the Takara Tomy Proto Launchers
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:09 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:08 PM)MWF Wrote: if you look at the switch strike launchers there are two large channels. I hope it is for grips.

see the channels?

Those are for finger placement like the Takara Tomy Proto Launchers

I noticed in the finger placements there is a small tab like thing akin to how hasbro connects launchers together.
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:20 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:09 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Those are for finger placement like the Takara Tomy Proto Launchers

I noticed in the finger placements there is a small tab like thing akin to how hasbro connects launchers together.

I might be able to make a 3d printable launcher grip, it'll take a while, but it WILL fit all launchers (LR,red,blue,dual threat) However it will be horizontal, like shu/shoe/red eye
(Jan. 17, 2018  5:45 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:20 PM)MWF Wrote: I noticed in the finger placements there is a small tab like thing akin to how hasbro connects launchers together.

I might be able to make a 3d printable launcher grip, it'll take a while, but it WILL fit all launchers (LR,red,blue,dual threat) However it will be horizontal, like shu/shoe/red eye

Maybe you could make a seperate piece that will allow the Hasbro String Launchers to attach to the grip vertically?
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  5:45 PM)K1D Wrote: I might be able to make a 3d printable launcher grip, it'll take a while, but it WILL fit all launchers (LR,red,blue,dual threat) However it will be horizontal, like shu/shoe/red eye

Maybe you could make a seperate piece that will allow the Hasbro String Launchers to attach to the grip vertically?

My grip will have two sides, a male side and a female side (the two types of attachment ports, no offense to anyone that may be offended by my use of male/female)
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:36 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Maybe you could make a seperate piece that will allow the Hasbro String Launchers to attach to the grip vertically?

My grip will have two sides, a male side and a female side (the two types of attachment ports, no offense to anyone that may be offended by my use of male/female)

My reason for that question is so that we can use the belt clip when the launcher is vertical on the grip.
(Jan. 17, 2018  7:08 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:36 PM)K1D Wrote: My grip will have two sides, a male side and a female side (the two types of attachment ports, no offense to anyone that may be offended by my use of male/female)

My reason for that question is so that we can use the belt clip when the launcher is vertical on the grip.

I'll make a:
Female to female grip
Male to Male grip
And Male to Female grip
for whatever reason, I remembered part of a dubbed episode of Evolution, and Hunt Launch or whatever it was called made me think of Heinz ketchup...

don't judge me...I have no idea where this came from Grin...
(Jan. 18, 2018  6:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote: for whatever reason, I remembered part of a dubbed episode of Evolution, and Hunt Launch or whatever it was called made me think of Heinz ketchup...

don't judge me...I have no idea where this came from Grin...

BEYHAHAHAHA. I guess you mean Hunter Shoot of kD?

though this post is better posted here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...hts--21257
ah, sorry...
I'll put it there next time around