Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is anyone selling or trading a gold star frame? Am looking for one pls Smile
Okay so, today is my last day in Japan and I was about to board the plane already and I saw two RLC8 gachapon machines so I made a mad dash for it.

First machine I pulled kD then sT, then I quickly ran over to the other machine (because RNG) and I got sT then kD

Dumb luck but now I have three tridents XD
Hm, one Beyblade item is 10th on the Christmas list of popular items at Toys "R" Us Japan, the BeyStadium DX Set, whereas I am sure that Beyblade had a higher ranking in the past... https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20171211-555054/

Alternatively though, I had the surprise of hearing on the radio, this week or the week before, that Beyblade Burst was among the top five most popular toys for Christmas this year hahah. Other toys included in the top five were slimey stuff, circuit something, Hatchimals and something else. Who would have thought hah. Those statistics are probably only from Canada, if not even just for the province of Québec.
(Dec. 17, 2017  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, one Beyblade item is 10th on the Christmas list of popular items at Toys "R" Us Japan, the BeyStadium DX Set, whereas I am sure that Beyblade had a higher ranking in the past... https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20171211-555054/

Alternatively though, I had the surprise of hearing on the radio, this week or the week before, that Beyblade Burst was among the top five most popular toys for Christmas this year hahah. Other toys included in the top five were slimey stuff, circuit something, Hatchimals and something else. Who would have thought hah. Those statistics are probably only from Canada, if not even just for the province of Québec.

No wonder...

When I was at Namba the toys r us was loaded with DX stadiums and sX only. Other shops like yodobashi and Bic camera also had discounts for it, everything else was sold out
so what was the release date for RLC Vol. 8?
(Dec. 17, 2017  11:50 PM)Dragunix Wrote: so what was the release date for RLC Vol. 8?

Theoretically December 13, but the machines were already up the day before
Thank you!
Anyone? I need a gold star frame, anyone have one to sell or trade for?
(Dec. 18, 2017  8:20 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Anyone? I need a gold star frame, anyone have one to sell or trade for?

You should probably open up a buying thread over here: >>Click<<
I don't think a lot of people will be selling a CoroCoro exclusive part, but I guess you'd have the best chances if someone spots your thread over there. Best things would to put "Gold Star Frame" in the title if that's the most important part you're looking for.

Edit: Oh, you already have a thread. In that case just stay patient. The gold one especially is quite rare as it is a magazine exclusive. Not that many users will have a spare.
I hope we'll get something like Driger F Knuckle Iron and Draciel F Gravity Planet in the near future.
I know Dragoon already has Gravity, but the eight-sided disc would be perfect for Draciel.
And I also hope Driger F won't be part of a random booster this time... I'd love to get it.
Do you know of anyone who has a extra Gold Star Frame?
This has probably been posted before but, I feel that the toy line L-Drago Beyblades were made with almost the sole purpose of beating their Pegasus Beyblade counterparts.

For example:
Meteo L-Drago is at the optimal height to spin steal from Galaxy Pegasus and it has a plastic tip that gives it a higher chance of having last spin.
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:59 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Do you know of anyone who has a extra Gold Star Frame?

Stop asking, there is one on Yahoo! Japan Auctions for just 2000 yen: 
https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search;_ylt=A7dPDiYxzDpaCGoAa0FAPDh8?p=%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88+s+frame&aq=-1&oq=&x=0&y=0&fixed=0&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce&auccat=

About L-Drago, I agree: there was some real ingeniosity about Metal Fight Beyblade when you think about it.
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: About L-Drago, I agree: there was some real ingeniosity about Metal Fight Beyblade when you think about it.

ok but can we talk about L-Drago and Pegasus' names for a minute?

Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago were both weather related
Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L-Drago were both space related
Big Bang Pegasus and L-Drago Destroy were literally set up to be the beginning and the end (creation and destruction)

I don't really see how 100HF is the "opposite" of 105RF, but for W105R2F/LW105LF and F: D/F: S it's fairly obvious.
(Dec. 21, 2017  6:59 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: About L-Drago, I agree: there was some real ingeniosity about Metal Fight Beyblade when you think about it.

ok but can we talk about L-Drago and Pegasus' names for a minute?

Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago were both weather related
Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L-Drago were both space related
Big Bang Pegasus and L-Drago Destroy were literally set up to be the beginning and the end (creation and destruction)

I don't really see how 100HF is the "opposite" of 105RF, but for W105R2F/LW105LF and F: D/F: S it's fairly obvious.

I'm guessing, 100 to be low enough to get underneath any opponent (unlike 105RF which creates a sort of mid height attacker to hit opponents head on) and much more stamina with Hole Flat
What type is sR? Attack, Defense, Stamina or Balance?
(Dec. 23, 2017  12:38 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: What type is sR? Attack, Defense, Stamina or Balance?

Shelter Regulus is classified as a Balance Type.
Wait a sec, what is the abbreviation of Spriggan Reqium? Is it sR? The same as Shelter Regulus?
(Dec. 23, 2017  1:32 AM)Mage Wrote: Wait a sec, what is the abbreviation of Spriggan Reqium? Is it sR? The same as Shelter Regulus?

shelter sR spriggan reqium is Sr
My drain fafnir and shelter regulas just came in today so happy
i wounder if powder coated and custom recolor beyblade- burst beys can require a licence to sell and allowed use in tournaments.
heck ill settle for a neon color burts-bey
some people are IDIOTS! 200$ for a plastic toy? (rare plastic beys) just for the nostalgia???
(Dec. 23, 2017  1:32 AM)Mage Wrote: Wait a sec, what is the abbreviation of Spriggan Reqium? Is it sR? The same as Shelter Regulus?

Sr, not sR.
i'm hope spriggan Requium driver is not banned the layer may be banned. but just hopeing the driver and metal disk are not its probity gonna either follow the same rules of trans and alter chronos use in touriments ( no mode change during battles or in the middle of a match)