Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is there an episode where Red eye battles Gazem? If so which episode is that?
I played game until end.
Shu (red eye), Lui, Boa and Kensuke wasn't in main seanario.
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:07 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Is there an episode where Red eye battles Gazem? If so which episode is that?

this question is better to ask here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-Questions

tbh I dont remember it ethier
Hasbro Single and Dual Layer Burst Beyblades have removable chips. I took some apart to clean them and the QR code chip comes out.
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:11 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Hasbro Single and Dual Layer Burst Beyblades have removable chips. I took some apart to clean them and the QR code chip comes out.

You're very behind, we've known that for months.
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:28 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:11 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Hasbro Single and Dual Layer Burst Beyblades have removable chips. I took some apart to clean them and the QR code chip comes out.

You could've said that in a much nicer way...
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:28 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

It's a random thought. I just found this out today.
you can interchange them, but it's hard to get it in and it's mostly on an angle
IMO the dubbed version of the anime has a better name for Wakiya's team: Sunbat United vs Real Sun Bat. I like Sunbat United better.
Well, my Sieg Excalibur likes to burst my Drain Fafnir, so... I guess it has amazing teeth. It also, apparently, cant burst my God Valkyrie, because of the spring gimmick letting the sword hit it, and rebounding it, causing the bey to burst.
(Nov. 24, 2017  8:47 PM)dt1000 Wrote: IMO the dubbed version of the anime has a better name for Wakiya's team: Sunbat United vs Real Sun Bat. I like Sunbat United better.

Well since they're in Spain I figured Real Sun Bat was just Royal Sun Bat, so I liked that name even if it sounded weird.
*Had a Nightmare Longinus Draft halfway done
*Steps away for 30 minutes to eat
*Laptop restarted without telling me

I hate you too laptop
(Nov. 26, 2017  4:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: *Had a Nightmare Longinus Draft halfway done
*Steps away for 30 minutes to eat
*Laptop restarted without telling me

I hate you too laptop

That must've been terrible! I'm so sorry! I've had that happen to me when I'm writing, and, it makes me so upset. It takes me awhile to get back in the mood to rewrite it, and, even then it's normally not as good as the original. Oh, that must really suck. I can feel myself going through anger from reading that, hah. But, I guess all I can do is say sorry, and, good luck if you plan on starting again.
Wow that sucks. Well, anyways, I've been thinking of good nL combos, but instead came up with this:

tN (Smash) .2G .Bite
Soo... SgV .1S .Rb? Alright.

Edit: oh dats meteor
Cant wait for the next few releases. Im kinda dissapointied because: dont get me wrong I like the black SR launcher but it doesnt match the bey. I love the gold/white better. I hope we get that. On another note: in this lottery: i cant wait to hopefully get the long awaited *drumroll* DF launcher. I also hope to be lucky enough to get the 2 limited edition Df beys. Then i will have 4/5 Df's (until we see it in the december or maybe march RBP).
idk if anyone on here posted this yet but we have new hasbro codes
someone in Australia found fafnir F3 and Wyvron W3. both codes are on youtube. look up fafnir f3 unboxing
Heyguys, check out my post here in this topic - re Evolution items
Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017
The Longinus Beyblades always seem to be the hardest to write for
When and how did the LR Beylauncher get so expensive on Amazon?
(Nov. 28, 2017  8:32 AM)marutti Wrote:

cool sticker sheet
Is it possible to switch between frames and disks in the beyblade burst app
(Nov. 29, 2017  6:05 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Is it possible to switch between frames and disks in the beyblade burst app

No. A disc with different frames are counted as separate discs in the app.