Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 16, 2017  4:21 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:58 PM)marutti Wrote: And Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Gold Ver. will release at December 15th on Corocoro Aniki.  But, Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Normal color ver. will release at March.

So... just like the Dragoon S remake. Neat. I hope the Dragoon F layer is heavier in order to compete with the God Layers, but I doubt that will be the case, haha.

I also really hope this Variable will come with red rubber, I'm so tired of seeing it with black rubber, lol

Dragoon F's sole gimmick was having more plastic than S. If the weight of its contact points doesn't go up then it will be a terrible remake.
My Yegdrion Y2 (Hasbro) seems to have very good slopes. After matching Y2 up against most of my other Hasbro Burst Beyblades and, although it has lost by spin-out, the layer hasn't burst or even slid at all. I was wondering if this is normal for this layer?
(Nov. 18, 2017  7:08 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: My Yegdrion Y2 (Hasbro) seems to have very good slopes. After matching Y2 up against most of my other Hasbro Burst Beyblades and, although it has lost by spin-out, the layer hasn't burst or even slid at all. I was wondering if this is normal for this layer?
It does have good slopes, yeah, it's indeed quite hard to burst. But I don't know if it has any competitive value. I think the shape could be a major problem in defense/stamina use.
Could be decent for attack I guess, but I haven't done formal testings.
little speculation here: Emperor Forneus and Zet Achilles were registered at the same time as Winning Valkyrie just like Kreis Satan and Blaze Ragnarok were registered aat the same time as gV. So does this mean that Ragnarok is going to be substituted by one of these beys as the main stamina type just like Kerbeus got substituted by Kreis Satan as the main defense type?
(Nov. 16, 2017  9:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: LR Beylauncher in Right Spin is making much rougher noises now, thankfully no power drop (yet). I swear if I wear/break this one within a month...

That can happen? 

I knew it could but I didn't expect that to be a sign! Does that happen a lot?
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:53 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  9:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: LR Beylauncher in Right Spin is making much rougher noises now, thankfully no power drop (yet). I swear if I wear/break this one within a month...

That can happen? 

My LR string launcher in Right Spin Mode acts weird.
When I launch my bey the string gets stuck
When I lock my beyblade in, there is no clicking sounds
When I try to switch it to left spin mode, sometimes the slider gets stuck!
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:13 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:53 AM)Dragunix Wrote: That can happen? 

My LR string launcher in Right Spin Mode acts weird.

Mine gets stuck sometimes but I just need to wiggle the prongs and it goes back to normal
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO CLICK WHEN YOU LOCK THE BEYBLADE IN. Turning it too much breaks a launcher quickly.
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:13 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: My LR string launcher in Right Spin Mode acts weird.

Mine gets stuck sometimes but I just need to wiggle the prongs and it goes back to normal
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO CLICK WHEN YOU LOCK THE BEYBLADE IN. Turning it too much breaks a launcher quickly.

It clicks when it is in Left Spin Mode though.
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:31 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Mine gets stuck sometimes but I just need to wiggle the prongs and it goes back to normal

It clicks when it is in Left Spin Mode though.

That's because you wore out the gear on right spin mode by turning it the wrong way too much
Do not over click the string launchers!!!
Just turn till it's snug and you're locked in. No need for the "click"

Just asking how much you used it? Like it was used in all test you did recently? If yes thats great it still survived those. Even I getting it and I hope it won't have anything major breakage like damage/wear of gears. Things like String and Prongs can be fixed (#OnlyUseofLightLauncherLR).

BTW did anyone tried opening Beylauncher LR yet? I want to see how its from inside? I want to see if its not too risky (very complicated mechanism) to trying fix it. If its not I may try making fixing video for burst like once Akira'sDaddy used to do
(Nov. 21, 2017  3:39 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Just asking how much you used it? Like it was used in all test you did recently? If yes thats great it still survived those. Even I getting it and I hope it won't have anything major breakage like damage/wear of gears. Things like String and Prongs can be fixed (#OnlyUseofLightLauncherLR).

BTW did anyone tried opening Beylauncher LR yet? I want to see how its from inside? I want to see if its not too risky (very complicated mechanism) to trying fix it. If its not I may try making fixing video for burst like once Akira'sDaddy used to do

Lot of testing and self battles. Of course I'm a grown adult using a kids toy so that might have something to do with it
(Nov. 21, 2017  3:39 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Someone did took apart the LR BeyLauncher, revealing the mechanism inside. This is the video.
@[BeyCrafter] your video not working.
I don't want to bother with the edit post thing right now, but here is a better one.
I recently got a gK layer which has amazing burst resistance (relatively)...
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:25 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I recently got a gK layer which has amazing burst resistance (relatively)...

You shall destroy everyone with your op gK. (How did it burst ls!?) Your gK is seriously op
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:25 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I recently got a gK layer which has amazing burst resistance (relatively)...

Awww man I envy that gK. Mine seems to be okay but not the absolute best, and the only reason it's good was because I used my RLC6 gK god chip on the 3 on 3 set one, it can resist gZ way more but it still doesn't seem as impressive as this one. Do you mind showing the god chip and teeth? Maybe it's the driver too?
(Nov. 22, 2017  12:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Awww man I envy that gK. Mine seems to be okay but not the absolute best, and the only reason it's good was because I used my RLC6 gK god chip on the 3 on 3 set one, it can resist gZ way more but it still doesn't seem as impressive as this one. Do you mind showing the god chip and teeth? Maybe it's the driver too?

I think here are all the pics that you want...
[Image: 6df107a8gy1flr7faj84pj20qo0zk79o.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1flr7fceu5lj20qo0zkwjv.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1flr7few30ij20qo0zkn48.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1flr7fhew0ej20qo0zkahe.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1flr7fl8rv3j20qo0zkwk9.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1flr7fj93gzj20qo0zkq8l.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1flr7f8vfymj20qo0zkdlq.jpg]
in my opinion bK should of come with the 3 disc i guess screw trident will get it.
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:52 AM)bidinga Wrote: in my opinion bK should of come with the 3 disc i guess screw trident will get it.
rb prize beys come with one new part, not including the layer. Example: needle, claw, yielding, jerk, quarter, atomic, flow and tower
I just realized we have an aC and dC layer. Made me think of the band ACDC. I only noticed this because I accidentally called Alter Chronos "Deep Chronos", lol
Just realised g2 is balance type yet off balance lol