Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 05, 2017  11:04 PM)xXMindMasterXx Wrote: almost all mf beyblades prices are increasing,I saw a flame libra for 139$ on amazon.I've been trying to look for a legit amazon gravity destroyer,the 2 I bought were fake HONGYI brand name,and the one that is NOT from a third party seller is 100$

Your best bet is to look up beyblade lots and find them there.
Tell me if this is the wrong place to post this, but does anyone have a wear problem where Light launchers in burst wil start skipping gear teeth for some reason? Or at least feel like they do? Lately that's been making my launches feel crappy...rip light launcher.
Yeah, how do you fix that?
(Nov. 05, 2017  11:04 PM)xXMindMasterXx Wrote: almost all mf beyblades prices are increasing,I saw a flame libra for 139$ on amazon.I've been trying to look for a legit amazon gravity destroyer,the 2 I bought were fake HONGYI brand name,and the one that is NOT from a third party seller is 100$

Amazon have ridiculous prices dude, try checking ebay though there are quite a lot of fakes on ebay but u should be able to find the legit item for a better price than amazon.
My friends and I did a short Burst tournament for fun. They didn't have any idea about the meta and the parts' performance in general, so I decided to do some fun combos myself. I one of them came up with

Legend Spriggan 6G.U
Alter Cronos D.Q
Guardian Kerbeus 7C.At

and just dominated the whole thing. He picked some of the best layers, I was so shocked when I saw his combos, especially the gK one xD
(Nov. 10, 2017  2:07 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: VBY1byt.png]
From Corocoro ch

Notice the teeth for left spinning beys. Also it looks really round, and the white parts could be rubber. Next dF incoming?
This spriggan seems to have scythes instead of axes. Requiem is related to death and deathscyther has scythes. Just a connection I made. It looks like it will have the L/R mode change because it has white plastic where the launcher goes. Maybe it will have rubber on it so it can spin steal both ways
(Nov. 10, 2017  2:07 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: VBY1byt.png]
From Corocoro ch

I found an interesting detail, that it seems there is NO STICKERS on Sr!!!
How do you post images here?
(Nov. 11, 2017  5:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote: How do you post images here?

You post it to imagr then paste the link here.
From the ameblo egnat link in the B-100 thread, I google translated and got this. "Guardian Kelbeus. H.R
Drain Fabnyl. Y. At
Alter Kronos. 8 S. Gr
Sieg Excalibur. 4C.Rb
Twin Nemesis. 6 S. Hn"

Makes me wonder if Guardian Kerbeus will be in RBV9, if these are combos from RBV9, or are just recommended combos...
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:15 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: From the ameblo egnat link in the B-100 thread, I google translated and got this. "Guardian Kelbeus. H.R
Drain Fabnyl. Y. At
Alter Kronos. 8 S. Gr
Sieg Excalibur. 4C.Rb
Twin Nemesis. 6 S. Hn"

Makes me wonder if Guardian Kerbeus will be in RBV9, if these are combos from RBV9, or are just recommended combos...

These are actually the combos that Nightmare Longinus can defeat them. XD
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:20 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:15 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: From the ameblo egnat link in the B-100 thread, I google translated and got this. "Guardian Kelbeus. H.R
Drain Fabnyl. Y. At
Alter Kronos. 8 S. Gr
Sieg Excalibur. 4C.Rb
Twin Nemesis. 6 S. Hn"

These are actually the combos that Nightmare Longinus can defeat them. XD

hopefully we get bJ in this set a neon green bj would look GOOOOD

also holy carp Br is CRAZY good. nL.B.Octa (the heaviest combo in burst history) went against tN.7.Br and tN bursted nL!!! man i wish hasbro would make POM drivers jormuntor j2 on Bearing would break the hasbro-only meta
wait you tested bearing? carp, man that's amazing.
nL vs tN was actually from Leo Burst's recent videos. Still, it seems it is a repeat of 4D, but a lot sooner.
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote: wait you tested bearing? carp, man that's amazing.

im too poor to afford alter chronos right now. im getting this set for christmas.i made the prediction that j2 would be op on Br because j2 is the best hasbro bey right now
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:30 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:20 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: These are actually the combos that Nightmare Longinus can defeat them. XD

hopefully we get bJ in this set a neon green bj would look GOOOOD

also holy carp Br is CRAZY good. nL.B.Octa (the heaviest combo in burst history) went against tN.7.Br and tN bursted nL!!! man i wish hasbro would make POM drivers jormuntor j2 on Bearing would break the hasbro-only meta
Also, why exactly nL on Boost instead of 7 Meteor?
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:31 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:30 AM)bidinga Wrote: hopefully we get bJ in this set a neon green bj would look GOOOOD

nL can't hold discs, but it can hold the Bump frame, which is what they are talking about.
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:31 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:30 AM)bidinga Wrote: hopefully we get bJ in this set a neon green bj would look GOOOOD

Not boost, Bump, the frame. nL doesn't work on disks, they are built in
Oops, I had a mind fart there, sorry.
Would be cool if Takara reissued Plastic Gen Beyblades but I guess there isn't enough of a market to do so.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:01 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Would be cool if Takara reissued Plastic Gen Beyblades but I guess there isn't enough of a market to do so.

I'm not even sure if they still have the factory molds for them anymore in the first place