Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 30, 2009  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Glad I ordered like five of them. It's still totally legal and if it works OK I wouldn't worry too much. Use it as your practice one and keep the other one mint for competition.

That's the plan
Woo, for bad (has forgotten the word Lips_sealed )
[Image: th_ITCANFLY.jpg]
that leone sure has seen better days
Yeah haha. Smash Attack FTW!
ok. this happened yesterday between me and carl from theintoy:

Hi.
Thanks for the order.
Having looked at the address can you confirm the FULL address you would like us to send your order to.
Looking at our online stock levels it appears that you may have purchased the last BB-17. Our system will not sell items that are not in stock and as soon as it believes the stock has run out it hides the item.
Please reply with the address you would like us to ship to.

i replied:
well.. the office I mentioned is the only Saudi post office in this neighborhood/street,and it is well known. its one of the branches of the company that will be sending the toys (the Saudi post office). so i am completely sure they will know where it is here in Riyadh. and by the tracking system i will be able to know when will it arrive to Riyadh. and when it does i will call them and get it. so don't worry, just post what i did wright when i first ordered them.
I also did wright my number in case they didn't understand or something.
isn't this enough?

if not, just reply by saying so and i will see what i can do. Because at the moment i cant give you the full address.

he replied:
We are merely concerned that we manage to get the item delivered to you. If you could contact the post office and ask them for their full address we will ship it to that if it helps.

i replied:I contacted the mentioned post office branch and they assured me that the address description I gave you before is the right one and is enough to identify the right building.

thank you for your concern.

after that he didn't reply back. and my order is still processing. its been a whole day! and it should be despatched today!
my order before this was in processing and then awaiting for dispatch and then dispatched in the same day!
seems there is a problem Confused
Your too impatient thats the problem, just give them some time.
i guess your right. its just that am so exited and cant wait until i get them. and because of that am getting worried alot. gotta wait...........
Storm Pegasis 100RF is a demon. So much fun to use.

Also it is confirmed that the dent was pretty much cosmetic damage. I tried it out a couple of times more with the right launcher. It spanks pretty much anything with Sliding shoot.
Nice. Glad to here your RF is fine, too. I want RF so bad now Eee
2 days passed and my items are still "processing" Unhappy

can anyone show me a video with an upper attack? i never saw one so i want to know how it looks.
Pegasis 105F Starter sold for 5400Â¥

WHAT
(May. 01, 2009  10:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pegasis 105F Starter sold for 5400Â¥

WHAT

That is absolutely insane and luacris i dont know why someone would just splash out their money like that.
Woah, the price has definatly jumped up! Who ever wins the free storm pegasis is gonna be very lucky to get it ... saving $55
Im attempting to buy a storm pegasis but its getting rather hard to get now.
i was bored and started to spin my bull125SF with my hand. i was able to spin it for 1 minute and 45 seconds !!!
who can beat my record??
Not a hundred percent of where to post this, but earlier Syn asked me to do some tests with a Virgo 105RF to determine the effectiveness of upper attack. The quick summary of the test can be summed up that (1) RF is too tall to utilize upper effectively right now; even if we had an effective wheel it can't really get under many things. (2) RF is really able to utilize the recoil of MFB in such a way that it can make any wheel, including Virgo's useful in an attack blade. Mind you it's a bit of a read, so be warned.

Khel Wrote:I conducted a few matches with Virgo 105RF as you requested, and here are the Results. Battles were conducted in the MFB attack stadium, with both beyblades being launched with the beylauncher. Virgo 105RF was launched second in all matches.

The results are out of a five match test per combo. This was not a best of five.

1) Virgo 105 vs. Rock Leone 145WB
-Round 1: Virgo wins by knockout
-Round 2: Rock Leone wins by knockout
-Round 3: Virgo wins by knockout
-Round 4: Virgo wins by knockout

2) Virgo 105RF vs. Rock Leone D125WB
-Round 1: Rock Leone by outspin
-Round 2: Virgo wins by knockout
-Round 3: Virgo wins by knockout
-Round 5: Virgo loses control and spins out of dish cause I'm retarded

3) Virgo 105RF vs. Rock Leone D125D
-Round 1: Virgo wins by knockout
-Round 2: Rock Leone wins by knockout (insane battle; it recoils of the wall and sends Virgo flying out the ring)
-Round 3: Rock Leone wins by outspin
-Round 5: Rock Leone wins by outspin

4) Virgo 105RF vs. Libra D125D
-Round 1: Libra wins by outspin
-Round 2: Libra wins by outspin
-Rounds 3-5: Virgo wins by knockout

5) Virgo 105RF vs. Libra D125WB
-Rounds 1-3: Virgo wins by knockout
-Round 4: Libra wins by outspin
-Round 5: Virgo wins by knockout (this one seemed like a lucky win)

6) Virgo 105 RF vs. Libra 100D & WB (both had similar results)
- Rounds1-2: Libra won by outspin (D) and knockout (WB)
- Round 3: Virgo won by knockout
- Round 4: Virgo wins by knockout
- Round 5: Libra won by knockout.

These were my results; they are by no means indicative of what would happen in every situation, but I feel they paint a pretty good picture of how broken RF is. There are a few things though that I want to highlight from these test results.

First of all; I do not feel upper attack was plausible in most battles since RF is very tall. The matches where Virgo 105RF lost were against blades shorter than in (yes that includes the D125 track). It's height makes upper attack only plausible on 145 tracks. Similar results, if not potentially better can be achieved with a better smash wheel. My Storm Pegasis 100RF should get equally good results.

Secondly; I wanted to note that while I did not use the right launcher in my tests, I have tested RF with it and can say it only matches the beylauncher if a perfectly pulled sliding shoot is achieved. Using this shooter might have resulted in a larger number of losses.

My third point has to do with WB bottom. I find that sliding shoot is not the best option. WB has a fairly wide movement pattern, and by launching RF fairly regularly there are fewer chances of missing the blade; A less pronounced angle shot seems to be more effective.

In conclusion, RF is truly the spiritual successor to GFC/GFCUV, and I don't think the Virgo wheel had a major role to play. However I think some others should conduct similar tests to reduce the margin of error.

I hope these tests help, and if you want me to post these results somewhere I can. Enjoy! Smile

Yeah I'm awesome.
When my blades arrive, I really want to try out Virgo 90RF.
Maybe the shorter track will make up for the tall bottom.
Quote:-Round 5: Virgo loses control and spins out of dish cause I'm retarded

lmao

Anyway, thanks 'cause this could help me at spinoff :3
(May. 01, 2009  9:24 PM)Crimson Wrote: When my blades arrive, I really want to try out Virgo 90RF.
Maybe the shorter track will make up for the tall bottom.

I would definitely like to see tests with 90 as well. Obviously, 90 might have problems with scraping the stadium, but because attackers should win rather quickly, this should not matter.
I tested with 100, and you can say it makes a bit of a difference, but I'm not sure if that's just me. I am curious to see a 90 track. It's the only real shot of upper attack being plausible.

I mean Libra D125B or D is the same height as Storm Pegasis 100RF.
(May. 01, 2009  10:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pegasis 105F Starter sold for 5400Â¥

WHAT

Woah £36 for a Pegasis starter

EDIT: Sorry for bursting in on your testing conversation :s
Rubber Flat is really just too tall to utilize Upper Attack. I'm pretty sure that even on 90, it'll still be too high.
I think MFB should be in shonen Jump Chief - Idea!
UGH, read the last page. Still, that's kinda suprising. I think it may still have a chance with the 90 track.
I can give you exact measurements tomorrow, but for now read my previous post to give you a general overview about height. With the 105 track and rubber flat, D125 track with all other bottoms are shorter than it.