Beyblade Random Thoughts

90 still might work, I guess. But yeah, this sucks pretty bad. They made it too tall (but we don't have a good upper wheel anyway XD).
Honestly, upper is inconsequential compared to smash this gen.
(May. 02, 2009  3:57 AM)Khel Wrote: I can give you exact measurements tomorrow, but for now read my previous post to give you a general overview about height. With the 105 track and rubber flat, D125 track with all other bottoms are shorter than it.

I dunno if it was just the angle, but in that photo you posted in Recent Beyblade Purchases, it looked like 105RF was the same height as DF145FS.

I can't believe RF is really that tall (But I guess they can't have it really really short)
It is, your eyes weren't playing tricks with you.
Hm, How much do you guys think I could sell a Venus and a Driger S for? total?
I'd say maybe $20 USD(for both)? Maybe more, depending on the person. Driger S is great and Venus's AR is good for attack as well.
EDIT: seperate maybe 15$ USD each.
driger s not much 15 or so and venus im not sure. But why i thought you wanted venus?
I will have 2 venus's so I don't need both lol I need to sell some off for money, If my parents don't need the money I will just buy MFB. Well considering how much the Plastic beyblades are worth at the moment I could get around $65AUD for these two or maybe more of how rare Venus is. I would have thought Venus will sell good of how rare it is?
I don't think Venus is rare/that rare. I've got one >.>
I thought it was lol, I PM'd heaps of people and they basically all said No sorry.
Oh well, I will be getting enough money soon so I can pay it off.
Not sure if this should go here, or in the Ask a Question thread, but has anyone tested LDrago with RF on either the 105 or 100 track? I'm curious to find out about the performance of RF in left spin; but I don't obviously have LDrago.
i saw a video of ldrago105rf vs spegasis105rf.. the performence was about the same stor pegasis beat it twice but ldrago knocked storm pegasis out once dont c why the performence would change seeing only the direction has been inverted... ldrago looked like it got out sped by storm pegasis and had really bad defense (dont know if it was just storm pegasis being powerful) id post the link but i cant im on my ippd but im pretty sure it was one of kiddragoons videos btw r those mfb plastics wheel real? cuz what the hell the point of calling it metal fight if its plastic
(May. 02, 2009  3:22 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: btw r those mfb plastics wheel real? cuz what the hell the point of calling it metal fight if its plastic
They are just Light Wheels :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-light-wh...akara-tomy
I cant find my beyblade Unhappy. I feel so empty inside...

Khel- Blitz (or was it japbeyblader?) posted a vid with Ldrago105rf vs stormpegasis105rf. I dont remember if it was a part of a test or a single request.
(May. 02, 2009  5:24 PM)Hero Wrote: I cant find my beyblade Unhappy. I feel so empty inside...

Khel- Blitz (or was it japbeyblader?) posted a vid with Ldrago105rf vs stormpegasis105rf. I dont remember if it was a part of a test or a single request.

Thanks, I remember that now.

I just asked him for a couple more tests.
Just saw the scans Kai-V posted up for the 8th issue, and saw the ad for the metal face. I guess it's a confirmed 3.5 grams. Which source said it was 5?
ahhh am starting toget really mad Unhappy my items are still carpen processing in theintoy, its been more than 3 days Gasp
my older orders where dispatched the next day after i ordered.
(May. 02, 2009  5:32 PM)Khel Wrote: Just saw the scans Kai-V posted up for the 8th issue, and saw the ad for the metal face. I guess it's a confirmed 3.5 grams. Which source said it was 5?
It is "3.5 grams UP!", therefore, since a normal Face weighs 1.1 gram, a Metal one would weigh around 4.6 grams, which is why hind rounded it up to 5 grams.
(May. 02, 2009  9:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is "3.5 grams UP!", therefore, since a normal Face weighs 1.1 gram, a Metal one would weigh around 4.6 grams, which is why hind rounded it up to 5 grams.

Ohhh, that makes sense. I made the wrong assumption that it just said 3.5 grams.
I noticed that, it's a bit odd that prices were so crazy, and now things are quiet once again, after such a short amount of time.

I have to admit, I really want to order a set of the Capsule Beyblades. Tongue_out
[Image: x21dh5.jpg]
(May. 02, 2009  11:25 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: What is that?

Capsule Beyblades toys.
What are they supposed to do I have never sdeen anything like this in my life!?!?
(May. 02, 2009  11:35 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: What are they supposed to do I have never sdeen anything like this in my life!?!?
They have just been released.
They also realeased little versions of the old plastics didnt they? but they went like nowhere.