light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy

this is dumb. this is the dumbest thing you have ever done takara-tomy. you release a series named METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE and then you make all-plastic beyblades that weigh like 10g each and spin for about 20 seconds without interference

then you give them to a bunch of characters in the anime as if they are at all equal, and then you let us watch ginga decimate 100 of them. well no carp. any one of us could beat 100 light wheel bey with storm pegasis

takara-tomy here is a challenge. send me 100 light wheel beyblades and i will beat them all at once with storm pegasis in wide square. i will find 100 people to help me do this. i hate you so much go to hell
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:31 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: What about Dark Wolf?

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIGHT SPIN ONLY. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. I HATE YOU

(there goes any chance of them sponsoring us)
Banned for posting the same thing 3000000000000000 times.
(Obviously a joke)
I do agree with everything you say though. What's sad is that some poor kids in Japan are probably gonna have to get one Shooter and some of these and compete in tourneys Unhappy
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:32 PM)Giga Wrote: Banned for posting the same thing 3000000000000000 times.
(Obviously a joke)
I do agree with everything you say though. What's sad is that some poor kids in Japan are probably gonna have to get one Shooter and some of these and compete in tourneys Unhappy

are they even tournament legal? god i hope not
Yeah I would guess so, milk the cow to it's fullest, so to speak.
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: are they even tournament legal? god i hope not

I just watched episode 1, What happened? I dont understand mixing MFB with light wheels. Its not fair and its messing collectors up. I have a question about light wheels, do they have any sort of weight disk to them? If not then they are pointless. Angry arggg!
This is like pulling a Hasbro on us... Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:36 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I just watched episode 1, What happened? I dont understand mixing MFB with light wheels. Its not fair and its messing collectors up. I have a question about light wheels, do they have any sort of weight disk to them? If not then they are pointless. Angry arggg!

no they don't they weigh like 10g they're the worst beyblades ever made, bump king would destroy them
Mr. Bradley Tiller, you of all people know that it is Bey-heart, not superior blade technology that wins the battle. Only by believing in your chintzy plastic top and putting all your hopes and dreams into an inanimate object can you truly be called a blader. Your Bey-heart will always prevail over metal......

BEY-HEART FTW!

.gif   avatar_8.gif (Size: 2.85 KB / Downloads: 1,276)

Yeah they do suck mega ballz.
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, they don't. They weigh like 10g. They're the worst beyblades ever made. Bump King would destroy them.

Don't forget Wyborg Tongue_out_wink
Project RESPECT 2?!
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: no they don't they weigh like 10g they're the worst beyblades ever made, bump king would destroy them

I really dont understand the logic here. If they way almost nothing and we already have solid metal wheels then why would we buy them? Dont tell me they are phasing out the full metal wheels! 0_0
Honestly, they're doing this to be cheap.
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:38 PM)Khel Wrote: Mr. Bradley Tiller, you of all people know that it is Bey-heart, not superior blade technology that wins the battle. Only by believing in your chintzy plastic top and putting all your hopes and dreams into an inanimate object can you truly be called a blader. Your Bey-heart will always prevail over metal......

Yeah they do suck mega ballz.
BLADER DJ MAKES A DRAMATIC BEY-RETURN.
EDIT 2- Why not ban use of the Light Wheels ??? Then we can all be happy Grin
I'm also really pissed off at this.
At first I was confused about the whole light wheel thing because I didn't think they'd ever make plastic wheels (weighing 7g) because that just wouldn't make sense. But now it's surprising to me that they'd actually do something like this. This really sucks.

Now we can look forward to Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100CB. Yay!! XD
^^sarcasm
i think the episode was great i saw it on youtube darkknightstudio had it the metal fight beyblade is beast
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:42 PM)redace01 Wrote: i think the episode was great i saw it on youtube darkknightstudio had it the metal fight beyblade is beast

How does that have anything to do with this thread?
Wrong thread buddy
god this blows...just when I was getting back into beyblade they pull this...I was hoping that takara-tomy wouldnt do this..I guess I got my hopes up for nothing...its so cheap I dont understand why they would do something so stupid -.-
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: then you give them to a bunch of characters in the anime as if they are at all equal, and then you let us watch ginga decimate 100 of them. well no carp. any one of us could beat 100 light wheel bey with storm pegasis

this is hilarious because its actually true ahahaha

There is a serious problem here though. I am hoping these are not legal for tournaments and will cease to exist VERY SOON (they probably won't).
I actually sort of want to buy a bunch of them, get them all into the Wide Square stadium and let a Storm Pegasis loose in there
I really hope Takara Tomy doesn't go all out cheap on us and just completely ditches Metal in future Beyblades, Light Wheels are a joke and no one would choose them at any means. Also getting sick of Takara marketing the Hybrid Blades rehashing the same Metal Layer and just saying that the Clear part is totally different which has carp all effect.

How many Wind beyblades will we end up getting?
the question is why did they release those? am sure there is a reasonable reason for all this!