Beyblade Random Thoughts

I found a cool thing. You can take the tornado battlers (you know that xts thing Hasbro made) and use the metal ring on those along with press or defense and use them as disks with interesting gimmicks. My favorites are the ldrago tornado disk with defense and the Pegasus tornado disk with press.
I have a question....in shogun steel ...I watched the cyclone stadium...rotating whenever a battle begins ...so does that type of stadium really exist in real???
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:08 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I have a question....in shogun steel ...I watched the cyclone stadium...rotating whenever a battle begins ...so does that type of stadium really exist in real???

I don't think so they might be idk
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:08 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I have a question....in shogun steel ...I watched the cyclone stadium...rotating whenever a battle begins ...so does that type of stadium really exist in real???

Yeah, that type of stadium exist.  Its called the zero-g beystadium if you're interested in getting one.  It is an interesting stadium to say the least, but I have zero experience with it.

Edit: The stadiums spins, and sways when a Bey is super aggressive, like an attack type combo.  This sway motion makes it easy to knock out stationary combos, or knock itself out.
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:15 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Yeah, that type of stadium exist.  Its called the zero-g beystadium if you're interested in getting one.  It is an interesting stadium to say the least, but I have zero experience with it.

Do u have any picture or may be any vedio of it...thats because may be its not present in You tube...
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:17 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:15 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yeah, that type of stadium exist.  Its called the zero-g beystadium if you're interested in getting one.  It is an interesting stadium to say the least, but I have zero experience with it.

Do u have any picture or may be any vedio of it...thats because may be its not present in You tube...
Of course, I've been subbed to these guys since 2014.
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:17 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Do u have any picture or may be any vedio of it...thats because may be its not present in You tube...
Of course, I've been subbed to these guys since 2014.

Wow...the stadium is too cool...yeah its a bit wobbly...but still its way too good...
Thank you beycrafter...for this vedio..
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:32 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Of course, I've been subbed to these guys since 2014.

Wow...the stadium is too cool...yeah its a bit wobbly...but still its way too good...

Your welcome! Smile
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:32 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Of course, I've been subbed to these guys since 2014.

BTW in case you want to experince it yourself. go to a tournament in Kolkata (thats where you live right?) I'm pretty sure hosts of Kolkata has one so you can play in it in ZRG format
(Sep. 20, 2017  10:02 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:32 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Wow...the stadium is too cool...yeah its a bit wobbly...but still its way too good...

BTW in case you want to experince it yourself. go to a tournament in Kolkata (thats where you live right?) I'm pretty sure hosts of Kolkata has one so you can play in it in ZRG format

I will try to go...if I get time from my studies...I hardly get my sundays off...
Why are there no tournaments in Australia!!!???
(Sep. 20, 2017  12:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Why are there no tournaments in Australia!!!???

Because there is not a big enough community on the wbo
Realized I never shared this fun pic I got to take during AX
[Image: DDs0ScyWAAAngNg.jpg]
(Sep. 20, 2017  3:36 PM)Takowowo Wrote: Realized I never shared this fun pic I got to take during AX
[Image: DDs0ScyWAAAngNg.jpg]

Oh wow! a beyblade cosplay! Of all the cosplay ideas, this is the weirdest and the best. But damn was this a missed opportunity for them to be painted as the bit beasts!
What a wonderful cosplay lol.

It looks like I'm flying back to America to visit my family for Christmas, so I'll be sure to grab all of my beyblades and manga and bring them back to Japan. I only brought my burst beys, I really miss my Metal Fight collection! Also my manga, because I've been wanting to read Bakuten Shoot again.
(Sep. 20, 2017  12:18 PM)mj9in Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  12:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Why are there no tournaments in Australia!!!???

Because there is not a big enough community on the wbo
is it possible for me to host one?
(Sep. 21, 2017  12:50 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  12:18 PM)mj9 Wrote: Because there is not a big enough community on the wbo
is it possible for me to host one?

Yes! Once you've gained more experience then you can try the Organizer's quiz
As said above; read up on the rulebooks and give our Organiser’s Quiz a try. Then you can host your own WBO-sanctioned events!

I understand the points above about the community in Australia being small, but that’s exactly what we’ve been trying to combat by reducing the number of participants for proposals to 4. The Australian community also won’t grow if someone doesn’t put themselves out to make it happen either, so I totally encourage you to try Beatlynx!
From Longinus box picture,
It seems like Bump frame and Bearing Driver will release soon.
(Sep. 22, 2017  5:48 AM)marutti Wrote: From Longinus box picture,

It's so blurry tho
How we're you able to see those letters through all the pixels?

EDIT: Whoops nvm, just saw the new pics
(Sep. 22, 2017  5:48 AM)marutti Wrote: From Longinus box picture,

Uh oh... I'll be bracing myself again lol. But in all seriousness, are bearings really gonna be that good in Burst? I guess we'll have to wait
(Sep. 21, 2017  4:06 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: As said above; read up on the rulebooks and give our Organiser’s Quiz a try. Then you can host your own WBO-sanctioned events!

I understand the points above about the community in Australia being small, but that’s exactly what we’ve been trying to combat by reducing the number of participants for proposals to 4. The Australian community also won’t grow if someone doesn’t put themselves out to make it happen either, so I totally encourage you to try Beatlynx!
Thank you so much mana, but I don't think I'm old enough and my beyblade knowledge is limited.
I checked the age requirements and I'm not suitable  YoY   Also, can an organiser compete in his/her own tornament?