Beyblade Random Thoughts

I yesterday went to a toy store in Craford Market, Mumbai and strangely they had restocked Legend Hyperblades. There was all 5 beys on shelf
(Aug. 31, 2017  1:55 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Worth noting that's it's not even the same color as the box displays. LOL.

Maybe we could just call that a "recolour" Grin
i wonder if there would be a gimmick where the beyblade can regain a a tooth, so whenever it is on it has only 1 click remaining, it can go back and regain the tooth, via a spring mechanism.
(Aug. 31, 2017  12:58 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if there would be a gimmick where the beyblade can regain a a tooth, so whenever it is on it has only 1 click remaining, it can go back and regain the tooth, via a spring mechanism.

It sounds cool but might be hard to execute. Gimmick of Orichalcum seems closest to that (as speed of bey affact it's bursting).
I know how to make Drain Fafnir spin right!
(Sep. 02, 2017  5:42 PM)Benji2007 Wrote: I know how to make Drain Fafnir spin right!

Add in a gimmick similar to Legend Spriggan?
Twin Nemesis.O.J is the default set up of the new layer. Probably is the rare layer from Random Layer Collection Vol. 7. Since it is in a state of being uncertain, please let my reply posted in here temporarily. Until more information has been revealed.

[Image: DI3xYo7VoAAPD4B.jpg:large]

Source:  https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522/statu...8295136258
(Sep. 04, 2017  1:20 PM)azsas Wrote: Twin Nemesis.O.J is the default set up of the new layer. Probably is the rare layer from Random Layer Collection Vol. 7. Since it is in a state of being uncertain, please let my reply posted in here temporarily. Until more information has been revealed.

That's an ATTACK layer?!
(Sep. 04, 2017  1:37 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2017  1:20 PM)azsas Wrote: Twin Nemesis.O.J is the default set up of the new layer. Probably is the rare layer from Random Layer Collection Vol. 7. Since it is in a state of being uncertain, please let my reply posted in here temporarily. Until more information has been revealed.

That's an ATTACK layer?!

> the deathscythers
> odin
"circles have attack power, right?" -designers at TT probably, 2017

Anyway, tN looks pretty cool despite it's odd typing. It kinda looks like Jade with the helmet-like bits from Fusion Hades added as a separate ring. I can't tell what the gimmick is tho... maybe the Fusion-like bits pop out?
@[TraniacJ] The gimmick probably has something to do with those blue and yellow wings sitting just below the gray ring.
(Sep. 04, 2017  2:00 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2017  1:37 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That's an ATTACK layer?!

> the deathscythers
> odin
"circles have attack power, right?" -designers at TT probably, 2017

Anyway, tN looks pretty cool despite it's odd typing. It kinda looks like Jade with the helmet-like bits from Fusion Hades added as a separate ring. I can't tell what the gimmick is tho... maybe the Fusion-like bits pop out?

Oh and Oval Jaggy... #BestAttackCombo2017?
Nice design, those wing like thingies on the sides picked my attention. Anyway, I gotta test Oval Jaggy later. LOL
From what I noticed, TT sometimes makes parts bad(ish) with promising gimmick intentionally so major release can shine so they will sell more (basicly create a metagame where they can make certain things look very strong yet other beys have parts that can beat em to evenly sell all parts). They also mix not very good parts with must have parts (like o2 with xtreme) to make them. Order of release of beys and way the stock combos are is quite well thought but I wish they work bit more on beys quality then focusing on marketing.

tN looks nice, I wonder if black part is rubber. A rubber layer would be quite good at push KOing opposite spin and may have powerful burst attack. But I think if they give it very strong teeth it would be bit OP so making layer light would be only way to balance it out

I want to know what goes on in TT's head to think that an almost perfect circle has attack power...
(Sep. 05, 2017  1:13 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

I want to know what goes on in TT's head to think that an almost perfect circle has attack power...

I think that they are thinking. "you know how every circular layer turned out to be op. Let's Make a new one!"
I'm just so frustrated with most of the God Layer System Beys, why are they getting rounder and rounder and harder to burst? Tired
(Sep. 05, 2017  2:09 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I'm just so frustrated with most of the God Layer System Beys, why are they getting rounder and rounder and harder to burst? Tired

Because otherwise we end up with stuff like R2 and J2 that practically burst to air, making rounds five seconds long, and consequently more boring.
I think 5 minute rounds with two Beys kissing each other are way more boring than a fast, interesting battle. But apparently I'm the wrong guy as always, and people just want to battle with bearings and not have fun. Oh, well... I'm done.

The beyblade reminds me of omega dragonis
For those who still into MFB. I guess I found perfect deck for MFL/LTD. Its
Bakushin Susanow/Leone 85MF/RF (basicly a reliable attacker which can deal with attacker well and OS defence)
Scythe Geminos BD (stamia type to OS eveything and a hard to counter combo when its your turn to show your combo in deck rotation)
Flame Hades 230CS (it acts as defence to things Baku can't defend like Cosmic and Scythe mobile. Also reliable OSer when you don't have good launch to OS those 230 with your Scythe BD)

I think this deck may still have problem dealing Earth 85CS and Cosmic but it covers most of meta without losing if you use it correctly.

As for MFB/STD I'm still working for perfect deck but I believe Dragoon BD145RDF/Girago E230MB + Duo BD + attacker should be almost perfect

Edit:- Gravity BD can be substitute to Scythe BD seeing you have 230CS for OSing stuff. But a Scythe BD might give you problem.
(Sep. 05, 2017  4:26 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I think 5 minute rounds with two Beys kissing each other are way more boring than a fast, interesting battle. But apparently I'm the wrong guy as always, and people just want to battle with bearings and not have fun. Oh, well... I'm done.

Have you played with Legend Spriggan on Xtreme? It destroys basically everything (with a few notable exceptions, but still).
(Sep. 06, 2017  8:34 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2017  4:26 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I think 5 minute rounds with two Beys kissing each other are way more boring than a fast, interesting battle. But apparently I'm the wrong guy as always, and people just want to battle with bearings and not have fun. Oh, well... I'm done.

Have you played with Legend Spriggan on Xtreme? It destroys basically everything (with a few notable exceptions, but still).

Yeah, lS is what I say that made Beyblade Burst great again. Joyful_3
i swear that isnt oval its a new disc called zero if its oval i will die of laughter
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:29 PM)bidinga Wrote: i swear that isnt oval its a new disc called zero if its oval i will die of laughter

This is a Random Layer collection prize. Remember Jali Jormugand Ring Revolve and Obelisk Odin Central Blow? They just slap random discs and drivers on them, as they have none until they are released later on with new parts.