Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 23, 2017  1:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Where's the plastic on that from?

Besides the Blast Jinnius God Chip, the modified Over Layer is from Holy Horusood.
(Aug. 23, 2017  1:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Where's the plastic on that from?

How does he make it
[Image: wd8kpbP.jpg]
In next Corocoro Comic Special december issue (Octobar 30th), Nightmare Longinus will appear.
To be fair, doesn't that just say that a new "Dragon Bey" will be shown? There is no confirmation about Nightmare Longinus hah. That is how "news posts" should be careful.
(Aug. 29, 2017  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be fair, doesn't that just say that a new "Dragon Bey" will be shown? There is no confirmation about Nightmare Longinus hah. That is how "news posts" should be careful.
I see Longinus avatar in the picture :-)
(Aug. 29, 2017  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be fair, doesn't that just say that a new "Dragon Bey" will be shown? There is no confirmation about Nightmare Longinus hah. That is how "news posts" should be careful.

You must be blind not realizing to Longinus Avatar

[Image: DbcZC7H.jpg]
For Blind Kai, There is Longinus Avatar

(Aug. 29, 2017  4:21 PM)marutti Wrote:

We don't know if that's the Longinus avatar because it's Darker when Longinus is white but it might just be darker to hide it but it could also be another Dragon Avatar
[Image: G7nS4oo.jpg]
Longinus Avatar Picture from Corocoro Official Home page when Lost Longinus released
(Aug. 29, 2017  5:11 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: G7nS4oo.jpg]
Longinus Avatar Picture from Corocoro Official Home page when Lost Longinus released

I have quickly recognized Longinus Avatar, it is one of my favourite Beyblade :-)
It is strange that several users don't recognize it, Longinus was one of the biggest Takara Tomy releases. Moreover Longinus has a unique Dragon shape with a continue fire on the back from the head to the tail.

(Aug. 29, 2017  4:54 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2017  4:21 PM)marutti Wrote: You must be blind not realizing to Longinus Avatar

We don't know if that's the Longinus avatar because it's Darker when Longinus is white but it might just be darker to hide it but it could also be another Dragon Avatar

It is the same usual Longinus picture, so Dragon bey is of course Longinus :-)
Why It's dark? Because who imagine white Dragon is nightmare? That's why they make it dark.
I got a question for everyone.
Does anyone miss Metal Fusion/Master/Fury/Shogun Steel? I wish i could have done it but i never noticed it other than watching some of the anime and one commercial.

Woah I never knew this stadium existed! Anyone own one of those Air Stadiums?
(Aug. 29, 2017  4:21 PM)marutti Wrote:

[Image: DbcZC7H.jpg]
For Blind Kai, There is Longinus Avatar

"Blind Kai" is wise Kai, and she has seen CoroCoro use stock images before that were not in the right context. Like that page that talked about the new Xcalibur but showed a Chaos Layer. Of course, there was a Chaos Layer coming up possibly in the next issue after that, but around that image it was not mentioned - it was mostly just talking about the new Xcalibur.

Why do you refuse to just post news the proper way hah? I am an investigator, and you quickly learn that you cannot assume something that is not obviously demonstrated, even like a big lake of red liquid around a dead body that must be blood, but you cannot state that because you did not actually test the components scientifically.

By the way, since I had definitely seen that Longinus avatar there, I will have to warn you for writing that about an administrator...
On the WBO, speculation should always be presented explicitly and separately from actual news. To present potentially incorrect assumptions here as facts threatens the credibility which many members, primarily Kai-V though, have built for the WBO over the years.

This graphic featuring Longinus' avatar strongly suggests the possibility that the new dragon bey to be revealed in the October issue of Corocoro could be Nightmare Longinus; however, stating that which is essentially an assumption as fact or portraying it as a translation to majority non-Japanese readers, while well intended, is ultimately a misleading practice that should be discouraged.

Nothing more need be said for the rude display that followed except that name calling and disrespect directed at any member will never be tolerated here.
(Aug. 30, 2017  12:10 AM)PixelCrunchBey Wrote: I got a question for everyone.
Does anyone miss Metal Fusion/Master/Fury/Shogun Steel? I wish i could have done it but i never noticed it other than watching some of the anime and one commercial.

I started watching metal fury first then metal masters then metal fusion...and about shogun steel...whose story is a question mark to me...but I saw the trailor of the 2nd season of shogun steel in which Ginga was the mentor of Zyro and his team in the Neo battle bladers tournament...I waited for its release...but it never released its 1st episode...so sad
I have reached 100 answers in beyquiz!
So I have got several free attempts for Rare Get Battle
[Image: Screenshot_2017-08-20-21-03-54.png]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-KAI-Swi...0011.m1850

This is too good not to post... who wants a Swiftly Leopard?
(Aug. 30, 2017  9:16 PM)thoriumRing Wrote: the rarest beyblade of all

Just saying, you might get warned for troll/meaningless posts like the one above
Or maybe I'm just dumb and interpreted that wrong in all ways
He is replying to my post...
(Aug. 30, 2017  8:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-KAI-Swi...0011.m1850

Bruuuuh, I love how it just casually lying on a tree branch  like "bruh, I'm too tired for this beyblade nonsenese"

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
(Aug. 30, 2017  11:27 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2017  8:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-KAI-Swi...0011.m1850

Bruuuuh, I love how it just casually lying on a tree branch  like "bruh, I'm too tired for this beyblade nonsenese"

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

If it wasn't resting you'd never see it. Too fast. That is Swiftly Leopard's hidden power.
Worth noting that's it's not even the same color as the box displays. LOL.
(Aug. 31, 2017  1:55 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Worth noting that's it's not even the same color as the box displays. LOL.

And the bit stickers don't match. The one on the box is clearly a puma. That's an entirely different species.