Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah i i try to do that but it only works good with a few blades for me lol
(Apr. 30, 2009  12:30 PM)Raykon Wrote: ^ I do this to, when I can't be bothered to put the ripcord(winder?) through the launcher I just spin it with my fingers and they spin for a good amount of time!

lol now that's lazy! XD
i am really lucky, i ordered a beylauncher and a storm pegasis yesterday from theintoy Smile
and today they are both out of stock!
btw when your items are " processing" what does that means? am so exited XD
it means their getting them ready.
I agree! I cant wait to see MFB's stock on the shelves. Its still kinda hard to believe that the series made a come back. XD

(Apr. 30, 2009  4:49 AM)Crimson Wrote: It's insane looking through YJA at the beyblades.
Almost every MFB auction has a bid (or several) on it.

Stuff going for prices higher than I figured they ever would.
Even Random Booster Light, people are still paying really well, for the light wheels!

Beyblade is most definitely back full force, I just hope that when it's brought outside of asia, it has as much impact. I want to continue the 'glory days' of classic beyblading. Smile
Yeah im hoping for this myself but im worried about australia because besides mine and my fellow australian wbo members efforts and plus all the marketing that will be happening, anime and all those kinds of things are getting less and less popular in australia Unhappy But i have to remain positive!
When MFBs get released in the UK i'm gonna be kicking the carp out of kids everywhere! XD
^ I'm just wondering where on earth they're gonna sell them now Woolworth's has gone. D: Also hoping that I won't upset too many kids if I walk in and buy every beyblade they have. XD
(Apr. 30, 2009  5:19 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I'm just wondering where on earth they're gonna sell them now Woolworth's has gone. D: Also hoping that I won't upset too many kids if I walk in and buy every beyblade they have. XD

The Entertainer?
OK this is ridiculous. People are just being stupid. That much for a bloody Attack Reshuffle?
how much? i cant find the price on the page!
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:42 PM)pegasis Wrote: how much? i cant find the price on the page!

it's the big bold number at the top of the listing Tired
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:29 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The Entertainer?

Hm, that what's that other nabsdt guy was talking about huh? I don't think I've ever been to one. In any case, it's not like every town has one. Or I've never seen one near me, unlike Woolworths where there was one on every high street. There were beyblades everywhere. Joyful_3

And bloody hell that's just stupid. Who the hell pays 9000 yen for an Aquario? D:
9250 yen

I'm seriously afraid to see the the price we will have to pay once this hits the suppliers on ebay, and other stores. There is usually a lag in these sorts of things, and I can see prices for blades increasing a lot in the next few months for those who don't use MOJ. So in other words if anyone plans to buy blades of ebay anytime soon, they best do it now cause prices will increase.
It's probably the black Pegasis recolor drawing that price. There's also a Pegasis 105F starter heading for 4000 right now. I really hope stock stabilizes soon.
wow this is really crazy!
why dont you guys just buy these things from theintoy. its much cheaper ATM
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:48 PM)pegasis Wrote: wow this is really crazy!
why dont you guys just buy these things from theintoy. its much cheaper ATM

We're not buying them ...
lol, ok.
i though you are searching for them so you can buy Confused
WHAT THE CARP! 15 carp MINUTES OF PLAYTIME AND IT'S ALREADY DENTED. AGHHHHHHHH

[Image: Picture161.jpg]

[Image: Picture163.jpg]

I'm a sad panda......Crying
Damn thats unlucky Unhappy
How did it happen?
AAAAAAAAAAAUGH WHAT?
That's.... so depressing.

Unhappy Sorry man! That's terrible.
ARGH! Still....looks like it's just a side dent. You can still use it properly right?
This thing is damn near uncontrollable with the beylauncher. Even the tornado ridge can't contain it with banking.

Essentially it recoiled of the wall and got hit by the metal wheel of my Libra D125B. Performance isn't really impacted from what I can tell, so it's still very usable. I dare not touch my second one now unless I have to. I think I shall take a bit of break from using it. i would hate to permanently damage it in the first couple of hours.
Glad I ordered like five of them. It's still totally legal and if it works OK I wouldn't worry too much. Use it as your practice one and keep the other one mint for competition.