Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 12, 2017  2:20 AM)Ga\ Wrote: Was browsing through Smash Bros Twitter stuff because a lot of big tournaments are happening in the summer, which means fun breaks from studying for my MCAT exam in a month (yayy...), and came across this lovely notice.

https://twitter.com/GOML_Smash/status/88...4603724800

One of the biggest tournament series is holding a Beyblade side event! I know it doesn't have anything to do with the WBO specifically, as there's no mention of it in here and it seems to be held in partnership with Direct Relief, but it's a nice side tournament in Toronto along with the huge Smash Bros tournaments happening.

Reminded me to check in and see how the site's doing! Don't really understand Burst at all but it's good to see a new generation of people joining in on the fun. I've still got all my old stuff too, might sell a lot of it in the future but I'm definitely keeping a good chunk of it.

Why there are so many beyblade events in land of maple leaf and like 0 in US and other countries, especially Land of Spices beyhahah? (Unless you count those random funskool event which like almost never advertised and has 13 age limit. I have been keeping track of those and like 5 happened since Jan but all had age-limit)
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:33 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:20 AM)Ga\ Wrote: Was browsing through Smash Bros Twitter stuff because a lot of big tournaments are happening in the summer, which means fun breaks from studying for my MCAT exam in a month (yayy...), and came across this lovely notice.

https://twitter.com/GOML_Smash/status/88...4603724800

One of the biggest tournament series is holding a Beyblade side event! I know it doesn't have anything to do with the WBO specifically, as there's no mention of it in here and it seems to be held in partnership with Direct Relief, but it's a nice side tournament in Toronto along with the huge Smash Bros tournaments happening.

Reminded me to check in and see how the site's doing! Don't really understand Burst at all but it's good to see a new generation of people joining in on the fun. I've still got all my old stuff too, might sell a lot of it in the future but I'm definitely keeping a good chunk of it.

Why there are so many beyblade events in land of maple leaf and like 0 in US and other countries, especially Land of Spices beyhahah? (Unless you count those random funskool event which like almost never advertised and has 13 age limit. I have been keeping track of those and like 5 happened since Jan but all had age-limit)

For what it's worth, I think this was complete coincidence that Direct Relief partnered with GOML of all tournaments: it's not officially san. That being said, India's usually pretty good about hosting your own tournaments at least. I tried to go to one when I visited the last few times but couldn't quite get it to work out but y'all are decently active.
Here are the winners of the CoroCoro art contest!

These images are from @[marutti]'s video, credits to him! Smile
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:31 PM)Hato Wrote: Here are the winners of the CoroCoro art contest!

What are the names of the beyblade winners?
I have took part to the contest.
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:31 PM)Hato Wrote: Here are the winners of the CoroCoro art contest!

Ah yes the winning drawings, they look interesting. That gold beyblade render is cool.
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:29 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:

What are the names of the beyblade winners?

Union Tiger Bad?(hard to read) and Satan Angel Dragon.
(Jul. 13, 2017  11:21 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:29 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: What are the names of the beyblade winners?

Union Tiger Bad?(hard to read) and Satan Angel Dragon.

According to Marutti, it's Union Tiger Bird.
i may sound like a complete and total noob, but...

How do you remove the Disc Frame from the God Layer Systyem beys?
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:31 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: i may sound like a complete and total noob, but...

You just twist it in the opposite direction of how its locked into the Disc
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:31 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: i may sound like a complete and total noob, but...

You turn it clockwise or counter clockwise (can't remember which one) to remove it next time use the Beyblade hobby,q&a thread
I found 2 more HMS anime recolours!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Rare-Beyblade...SwJ4hY9PZ2

I know we new about the Death Gargoyle and Advance Eterner ones, but these are Advance Averazer and Advance Striker! Did anybody know about these? Sadly I was not the one to purchase them, but they could be useful to post as other versions on Beywiki?

EDIT: Striker, not Guardian.
These are Averazer and Striker ;)
Really cool find! I've never seen these either. Averazer is probably my favourite of the series, it looks so nice this way (actually better than the original imo xD).
Beyblades are so cool and i am in love with them at the moment!
(Jul. 14, 2017  4:03 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I found 2 more HMS anime recolours!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Rare-Beyblade...SwJ4hY9PZ2

I know we new about the Death Gargoyle and Advance Eterner ones, but these are Advance Averazer and Advance Striker! Did anybody know about these? Sadly I was not the one to purchase them, but they could be useful to post as other versions on Beywiki?

EDIT: Striker, not Guardian.

I knew about them haha. There are some other colours too but i'm I can't remember which beyblade out of those four it is. I'm pretty sure they made a yellow and red recolour of two of the advance beys but I can't remember which. There was also a RC beyblade they made.
(Jul. 15, 2017  3:18 PM)Dodgest Wrote: ooohhh gold! how do I get that? also where do I get this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxn0AF...GJUeGt4clU

You Can Get the Recolor of Chaos through the Next Month's CoroCoro Ichiban that would be releasing on 21 August hah ! and Also this Month CoroCoro Ichiban Would be coming with Dark/Shinny Stickers for Spriggan,Chaos, Legend Spriggan and Killer Deathscyther !

[Image: download.png]
(Jul. 15, 2017  3:18 PM)Dodgest Wrote: ooohhh gold! how do I get that? also where do I get this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxn0AF...GJUeGt4clU

That is in October's CoroCoro Ichiban (I think). Not sure about the book.
This is where beyblades go to die. This is in a recycle shop in Japan, I wrote a little about it on my blog if your interested (check the link in my signature). It was kind of amazing to see so many Metal Fight Beyblade releases going for 300 yen each, I even found the last 3 tops I need to complete my 2008 series collection! I didn't pick any up though, I had just bought a bunch of retro games and didn't want to spend any more money today. Still, I thought you guys might like to see this. If you're on mobile and can't see my signature, the link to my blog is kurukurukoma.tumblr.com, I just talk about beigoma and beyblade there.

There's something that's been on my mind. A lot of people have said Neptune was the Z2 of the first series of Burst, at least that was how TT treated it till RLC6, and I wondered why was it TT disregarded Neptune for so long? Unlike Z2, Neptune was a fairly solid layer and the parts, while not great were fine, it was an overall fine beyblade. The only part I could see breaking are those thin supports that hold the teeth cylinder, but it doesn't look that breakable.
(Jul. 16, 2017  3:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote: There's something that's been on my mind. A lot of people have said Neptune was the Z2 of the first series of Burst, at least that was how TT treated it till RLC6, and I wondered why was it TT disregarded Neptune for so long? Unlike Z2, Neptune was a fairly solid layer and the parts, while not great were fine, it was an overall fine beyblade. The only part I could see breaking are those thin supports that hold the teeth cylinder, but it doesn't look that breakable.

Maybe because Neptune wasn't big in he anime or in competitive play in japan
(Jul. 16, 2017  3:58 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2017  3:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote: There's something that's been on my mind. A lot of people have said Neptune was the Z2 of the first series of Burst, at least that was how TT treated it till RLC6, and I wondered why was it TT disregarded Neptune for so long? Unlike Z2, Neptune was a fairly solid layer and the parts, while not great were fine, it was an overall fine beyblade. The only part I could see breaking are those thin supports that hold the teeth cylinder, but it doesn't look that breakable.

Maybe because Neptune wasn't big in he anime or in competitive play in japan

I'm talking about Neptune, not Nova Neptune which I'll agree has the most forgettable entrance. Neptune appeared in the manga, so it had some relevance, and Neptune is a pretty good layer. Something like HSE would be the Z2 of the series, ironically they're both dark coloured stamina types. I guess it's why Edge was never ever seen again...
When Fakes are made by Korean(Not Sonokong)

[Image: viewimage.php?id=39b2c024e9d33ca3&no=29b...26d2be1815]

Guys, should know this pic is Not a CG
Just got them in my town on my way home few days ago
Their mould, both plastic and metal were just like authentic but its metal-change tip was **** and there was no bering in bering core

But their mould was so fine, so I decided to make it like authentic one.
Give a real bering, make Metal-change tip, put sticker, make metal shine, blablabla

[Image: download.php?id=39b2c024e9d33ca3&no=29bc...7573aab1c5]

[Image: download.php?id=39b2c024e9d33ca3&no=29bc...7773aec4fd]

[Image: viewimage.php?id=39b2c024e9d33ca3&no=29b...88f79f86f6]

[Image: viewimage.php?id=39b2c024e9d33ca3&no=29b...b7ab37fc70]

[Image: viewimage.php?id=39b2c024e9d33ca3&no=29b...7735902ad0]
Wolborg MS? Death Gargoyle MS? Burning Kerberos MS???
Anyway it does have bering now

I really love WBO's way like remembering old beys, so I wanted to say that is great
I hope my pics could be small tribute for rememberance
Recently I'm really disappointed with the God Layer system. They're way harder to burst, and more round than the previous Dual Layer system, making the battles really boring and less recoily. I know we have monsters like Legend Spriggan, but the problem is that most of the Beys are stamina and defense. So, imho, the God Layer system Beys look good, but they're boring for now.
i wonder if it would be possible for TT to create a driver that you can split in half like a spin gear, it would still contain the spring however it would have a middle section for something like a shaft, or a beyblade tip. the part could be held securely in place, with some sort of lock like the gyro beyblade have on the underside.

i wonder if TT will introduce beyblade bases for the next generation of burst.