Beyblade Random Thoughts

Drain Fafnir can be launcher normally from a right spin launcher with out falling off
(Jun. 18, 2017  7:09 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Are there going to be any Kentucky tournaments?

This is a fan-run organization, YOU, the fans, have to become organizers and make them happen yourself.
September Corocoro Ichiban Issue (July 21st) will come with sticker.
[Image: N1Zi0Be.jpg]
Octorbar Corocoro Ichiban Issue (August 21st) will come New Chaos Recolor.
[Image: aLbEv6s.jpg]
i wonder, at what number will the core disks stop.
i wonder if TT will release a 9 core disk, considering they already released a Nine disk.
i wonder why TT doesn't release frames with the newer starters, even with lS, considering it is a big release.
i wonder why TT didn't separate the driver into two parts. they would have kept the driver part the same height, just with different designs.
Not the right shade of blue from what I can see, but really cool picture with a nice integration of the product, actually. And the product is actually not that bad, compared to previous BeybladeXshoes campaigns hah.
Hello guys i am new here in this web site ..
(Jun. 21, 2017  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not the right shade of blue from what I can see, but really cool picture with a nice integration of the product, actually. And the product is actually not that bad, compared to previous BeybladeXshoes campaigns hah.

A few years ago Beyblade shoes were sold in Germany alongside Yu-Gi-Oh! and Power Ranger ones. They also sold Beyblade Toothpaste, suitcases and clothing. But all of these products were targeted to younger children.
TAKARA-TOMY has updated the official Beyblade Burst rulebook and it now says:
Quote:Parts with mode changes, including Frames, can be switched to the alternative mode at the beginning of each battle.
Furthermore, the ability to change the mode is up to the judge, who will evaluate whether there is enough time to do so.

I have no idea at all when that second sentence would apply, it just sounds odd that there would be no time to allow the player to change modes before a BeyBattle, but OK...

Also, TAKARA-TOMY seems to have the same definition of "battle" as our "BeyBattle": that a battle is made of up to five rounds. In other words, you could not switch between rounds.
I'm just waiting until burst gets a b: d. Blaze ragnarock should of came with one. I mean. R2 has revolve. A b: d would be the next step above it. Maybe mG would have a b: d like driver.
(Jun. 22, 2017  8:42 PM)MWF Wrote: I'm just waiting until burst gets a b: d. Blaze ragnarock should of came with one. I mean. R2 has revolve. A b: d would be the next step above it. Maybe mG would have a b: d like driver.
B: D is Orbit in burst, do the research on the drivers in burst and you'll find orbit
(Jun. 22, 2017  8:42 PM)MWF Wrote: I'm just waiting until burst gets a b: d. Blaze ragnarock should of came with one. I mean. R2 has revolve. A b: d would be the next step above it. Maybe mG would have a b: d like driver.

I think Revolve is the closest thing to B: D
They're probably holding a bearing drive for the third season.
After opening three black Atomic Drivers, I've been able to observe that each has a different level of tightness.

A couple weeks ago, I wanted to run some spin-steal tests, so I opened up a second Atomic. The first one I had gotten was noticeably looser than any of my other Drivers, and the other Atomic I had seen at my BeyDays event last month hadn't filled me with much confidence either; I'd begun to assume that they were all as easy to burst, and this new one would be no better.

Consequently, the second Atomic actually surprised me when it turned out to feel just as tight as the majority of my other Drivers. Since I now had two Atomics that were in very different conditions, I bit my lip and opened a third black Atomic in hopes that I might finally be met by some consistency. Instead, I ended up with a slightly tighter Atomic than even the second one.

To be sure nothing was imagined, I mixed the Drivers up and tried them all on the same Layers, yet I was still able to rank them in the same order of tightness. Considering the result, I suppose I can't really complain, but I do wish there wasn't so much variance in Burst...
dont you think that in the god layer system every bey that rotates left dosent have frame
(Jun. 23, 2017  5:39 PM)Angry Face Wrote: After opening three black Atomic Drivers, I've been able to observe that each has a different level of tightness.

A couple weeks ago, I wanted to run some spin-steal tests, so I opened up a second Atomic. The first one I had gotten was noticeably looser than any of my other Drivers, and the other Atomic I had seen at my BeyDays event last month hadn't filled me with much confidence either; I'd begun to assume that they were all as easy to burst, and this new one would be no better.

Consequently, the second Atomic actually surprised me when it turned out to feel just as tight as the majority of my other Drivers. Since I now had two Atomics that were in very different conditions, I bit my lip and opened a third black Atomic in hopes that I might finally be met by some consistency. Instead, I ended up with a slightly tighter Atomic than even the second one.

To be sure nothing was imagined, I mixed the Drivers up and tried them all on the same Layers, yet I was still able to rank them in the same order of tightness. Considering the result, I suppose I can't really complain, but I do wish there wasn't so much variance in Burst...

TAKARA-MONEY. 

Spryzen-Spoilt-Spoiler?! (Click to View)
(Jun. 23, 2017  8:00 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: dont you think that in the god layer system every bey that rotates left dosent have frame

Maybe but the reason Free doesn't use a frame because it slightly slows down your bey.
(Jun. 23, 2017  9:06 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  8:00 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: dont you think that in the god layer system every bey that rotates left dosent have frame

Maybe but the reason Free doesn't use a frame because it slightly slows down your bey.

what about legend spriggan those bey dosent have frame at all
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:20 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  9:06 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Maybe but the reason Free doesn't use a frame because it slightly slows down your bey.

what about legend spriggan those bey dosent have frame at all

Well Free doesn't use one because it slows down your bey so Red Eye must be thinking the same thing
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:21 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:20 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: what about legend spriggan those bey dosent have frame at all

Well Free doesn't use one because it slows down your bey so Red Eye must be thinking the same thing

i have to ask you something do you have a blaze ragnarok?
Random question, how come these days people say "go shoot" instead of "let it rip!"? The good old "let it RIP!!" seemed to me to be the iconic catchphrase of beyblading, sad to see it go.
Hey anybody willing to sell me a legend God victory valkryie(it's teknekly valtreyk but red and gold)
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:47 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:21 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Well Free doesn't use one because it slows down your bey so Red Eye must be thinking the same thing

i have to ask you something do you have a blaze ragnarok?

Sorry I don't

(Jun. 23, 2017  11:26 PM)DarkBlader420 Wrote: Random question, how come these days people say "go shoot" instead of "let it rip!"? The good old "let it RIP!!" seemed to me to be the iconic catchphrase of beyblading, sad to see it go.

People say Go Shoot because that's the Japanese term
Let it rip is what Hasbro created

(Jun. 23, 2017  11:37 PM)Valt oye Wrote: Hey anybody willing to sell me a legend God victory valkryie(it's teknekly valtreyk but red and gold)

You should post a buying thread
Does anyone else not like Xeno Xcalibur's design? It just seems so cluttered to me with clashing colors that you barely see when it's spinning.