Beyblade Random Thoughts

random idea for a fun "tournament". All bans are lifted (other than combining hasbro and takara tomy parts) but you can have only 1 top tier part in your bey and your combo has to implement the type that layer you chose is. obviously this would NEVER be one for points but just a fun thing to do with friends and will stress getting creative with your combos.
Blader DJ's profile doesn't even show when he last visited.
Mysterious...
(Jun. 05, 2017  3:02 AM)Mage Wrote: Blader DJ's profile doesn't even show when he last visited.
Mysterious...

He must have kept it hide from Who's Online.

P.S. those 2 blader dj are different dispite repressing same person
OMG IF TRYPIO IS THE FRICKIN PRIZE BEY, I CALLED IT. THAT WAS MY DESIGN FOR THE CONTEST. IF IT HAS KNUCKLE SURVIVE I WANT IT FOR FREE FROM TT BECAUSE IT WAS MY IDEA. LOL HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. ill prob never get it Unhappy(( but id be soooo hype if it looks like my design.
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, apparently the real Blader DJ from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade came by for the d-rights displays yesterday!

This makes me so happy.
(Jun. 02, 2017  1:31 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

Someone uploaded this video about the Tokyo Toy Show

Can anyone translate what it says for the card with Legend Spriggan (the one with the Masked Blader)?
Most likely that it's dual spin and that it comes out in July
I've been thinking this for a while, since all I see is people complaint about Beyblade Burst because they're not MFB.

Is Beyblade Burst a fail? What do you guys think?
(Jun. 06, 2017  4:26 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I've been thinking this for a while, since all I see is people complaint about Beyblade Burst because they're not MFB.

Is Beyblade Burst a fail? What do you guys think?

Well tbh reason I think many are complaining are because they were MFB fans. They don't want there favourite series to end and aren't comfortable with change yet. But it happened with MFB itself too, many wanted BSB to be back and I still see comments MFB being bad and BSB being best. Here in India, I meet many bladerz who are pure PLA fans and didn't got more then 2 MFB or not at all.

Reason I think this time is even more issue because BBB is targeted towards a younger audience. No offence but BBB feels bit childish and less intense compared to previous gens + most beys of series are less powerful then old gen.

It's main reason, they don't feel like a upgrade and can be beaten by any of older gen. Compared to 4D, they feels kinda like toys. But people don't understand they aren't meant to be upgrade, they are completely new series and meant to battle just other Bursts only. + That durability issue further increase the problem.

If you ask me, I really liked Burst from start, though even I felt it to be bit childish but it felt way more closer to real world and I actually felt it like story of real beyblader and those special moves in burst are actually work in real world. So you learn actually skill from burst as well and despite not having some star fregement power, bladers improve and get stronger by there own. They are newbies with no control (aka how to launch) on beys but as they learn, they actually improve same way we do as we start and keep improving (well as you attend WBO events for first time, you are technically less experienced then other bladers despite sometimes playing longer then em as playing at WBO event is lot more competitive then anywhere else.) So as you keep battling, you improve and learn new things.

This is reason I like Burst so much, it feels like my story of falling and rising as I learn.
Yeah, I agree. It's not a matter of competition between generations, Burst is an entirely new game inside the franchise. I don't feel the toy line is childish, compared to the other ones, it's just different. Then about the anime, I prefer Burst a billion times then MFB and maybe a tiny bit more than BSB. And it's because of the "down to Earth" thing. I tried to rewatch the other series recently and I just couldn't. Of course it's only a matter of opinion.

I asked if Burst was a fail, because it's been some time I'm feeling like I'm the only one really excited about every Burst release and new episode. Y'know, feeling a bit lonely in a way. Not that there aren't some people who share the hype with, but I feel that's just a few of the majority. :/

Thanks for your answer, tho. ^_^
I'm feeling the same way. but lack of time make it hard to keep active on the site.
(Jun. 06, 2017  5:32 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Yeah, I agree. It's not a matter of competition between generations, Burst is an entirely new game inside the franchise. I don't feel the toy line is childish, compared to the other ones, it's just different. Then about the anime, I prefer Burst a billion times then MFB and maybe a tiny bit more than BSB. And it's because of the "down to Earth" thing. I tried to rewatch the other series recently and I just couldn't. Of course it's only a matter of opinion.

I asked if Burst was a fail, because it's been some time I'm feeling like I'm the only one really excited about every Burst release and new episode. Y'know, feeling a bit lonely in a way. Not that there aren't some people who share the hype with, but I feel that's just a few of the majority. Uncertain

Thanks for your answer, tho. Joyful_3

It is not a competition between series, definitely, which is why I do not really understand what you mean when you write that people complain about Burst because it is not Metal Fight Beyblade. Who said or wrote that, where? I think there are piles of issues with Burst that it has as a standalone series, even if you ignore that any other Beyblade series existed before. But even then, I think it does seem reasonable that you would expect the company that was behind those past successes to learn from previous mistakes or to not introduce new issues that were not in previous generations, no? It is more in that regard that people might bring up past series, I think: as disappointment towards the company that created all those things. If people are clinging to their favourite past generation just for the sake of it, then for sure that is just baby-like attitude.
(Jun. 07, 2017  4:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  5:32 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Yeah, I agree. It's not a matter of competition between generations, Burst is an entirely new game inside the franchise. I don't feel the toy line is childish, compared to the other ones, it's just different. Then about the anime, I prefer Burst a billion times then MFB and maybe a tiny bit more than BSB. And it's because of the "down to Earth" thing. I tried to rewatch the other series recently and I just couldn't. Of course it's only a matter of opinion.

I asked if Burst was a fail, because it's been some time I'm feeling like I'm the only one really excited about every Burst release and new episode. Y'know, feeling a bit lonely in a way. Not that there aren't some people who share the hype with, but I feel that's just a few of the majority. Uncertain

Thanks for your answer, tho. Joyful_3

It is not a competition between series, definitely, which is why I do not really understand what you mean when you write that people complain about Burst because it is not Metal Fight Beyblade. Who said or wrote that, where?
YouTube comments mainly. When people try it first time, who played previous one before. There first reaction is ut doesn't feel "better" then MFB. Not just YT, but basically everywhere in general. Esspecially in Mumbai, like 90% of bladers don't like Burst and prefer MFB 50 and surprisingly 40% PLA. All like HMS but only few dedicated enough to spend that​ much for em) (which doesn't include me ethier lol).

Like I said there are many reasons such as breaks easily, wear, expense, etc but mainly​ due to there less performance. I asked them many times and countered there reasons and in the end they still end up comparing to MFB despite they wasn't intending to.

I think there are piles of issues with Burst that it has as a standalone series, even if you ignore that any other Beyblade series existed before. But even then, I think it does seem reasonable that you would expect the company that was behind those past successes to learn from previous mistakes or to not introduce new issues that were not in previous generations, no? It is more in that regard that people might bring up past series, I think: as disappointment towards the company that created all those things. If people are clinging to their favourite past generation just for the sake of it, then for sure that is just baby-like attitude.
[/quote]
We've officially reached that point in Burst:

Someone need to use that setup at a tournament
too bad i dont have 5 hands

This seemed pretty cool
There will be yet another 3DS video game for Beyblade Burst in the fall... They could at least go for the Switch.

Of course, it would come with an exclusive Beyblade, at least a recolour.
(Jun. 12, 2017  1:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be yet another 3DS video game for Beyblade Burst in the fall... They could at least go for the Switch.

Of course, it would come with an exclusive Beyblade, at least a recolour.

If it was on the Switch, I would be tempted to buy it since the games aren't region locked. I wonder if the dialogue would switch (no pun intended) from Japanese to English when used on a North American console. 

But hey, that's a off-topic. Though, I wonder if it will come with Platinum Baldur, since there is a trend with the release of amaterios and baldur (gold (original), dark version and possibly platinum now).
Switch isn't popular in Japan (only Zelda is popular) and I don't think Beyblade Burst on switch is good idea.
It looks like other plastic Beyblades out of the S-series might be released/involved soon...?

[Image: DCMLOv1U0AAVoyg?format=jpg&name=small]
From: https://mobile.twitter.com/ryo92021/stat...5037904896
(Jun. 13, 2017  11:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like other plastic Beyblades out of the S-series might be released/involved soon...?

[Image: DCMLOv1U0AAVoyg?format=jpg&name=small]
From: https://mobile.twitter.com/ryo92021/stat...5037904896
In burst?
It's election which Bakuten bey will resell in Burst.
Fusion hades or Kreis Cygnus
Which has better competitive use
There will be another CoroCoro Driver campaign with all red recolours this time:

[Image: DCNV-C7VwAAjghD.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/ryo92021/status/874637296598884353