Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hi everyone! Smile
'm Sammie! Happy to join your forum!

Someone uploaded this video about the Tokyo Toy Show
I have an Idea for a driver. I'm not sure what to name it but it is a partially rounded extreme with a ring of plastic around it.
how it will work is if launched at an angle it will slide on the plastic then do a tight flower right to the center for a delayed smash. But if launched straight aiming for the center it will do a tight circle then will spiral to the tornado ridge on the plastic. real life rush launch. but this is if it works like a extremely worn rf.
(Jun. 02, 2017  1:31 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Someone uploaded this video about the Tokyo Toy Show

Wow! They did such a great job with the displays from each series.
(Jun. 03, 2017  2:00 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  1:31 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Someone uploaded this video about the Tokyo Toy Show

Wow! They did such a great job with the displays from each series.

That was d-rights' section actually, which is quite surprising. I wonder what they could have done all of this for.
The other day, was trying different God Chips on Drain Fafnir when I noticed the Layer felt tighter during assembly with the usual 8 and Revolve when it was used with certain God Chips. I then tried all 11 of the God Chips available to me at the moment on dF and discovered that a total of 5 of them fit tightly into the Layer and make the bey's assembly slightly tighter. I also observed that all 5 of those tightly fitting God Chips had A# (A4, A3, A5) molding number codes under them, while the rest of the more loosely fitting God Chips had B# and C# molding number codes.

I measured the chips with my digital caliper, so here are their height ranges:
A#: 6.49-6.57mm
B# & C#: 6.39-6.49mm

Has anybody else made similar observations? If you have dF and several God Chips, I'd recommend using dF for this test because it's teeth aren't as strong as other God Layers, which makes the difference in tightness easier to notice. Might also be worth noting that my Revolve Driver has the R sticker on it as well.
Few new beybldes information from Tokyo Toy Show.
1 RBV 7 line up will be Bakuten recolor and rare bey looks like Trypio.
2 God Minoboros and God Zeus will be in Booster set.
3 God neptune will release booster.
(Jun. 03, 2017  6:33 PM)marutti Wrote: Few new beybldes information from Tokyo Toy Show.

Trypio! So will RBV7 be filled with Dranzer, Drigers, Draciels and Dragoons?
(Jun. 03, 2017  6:33 PM)marutti Wrote: Few new beybldes information from Tokyo Toy Show.

That does make sense! And nice!
Sorry I didn't go to Business day and not sure. But these informations are from people who went to Business day and TT forced don't take pics. And anyone doesn't have pics.
(Jun. 03, 2017  6:27 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The other day, was trying different God Chips on Drain Fafnir when I noticed the Layer felt tighter during assembly with the usual 8 and Revolve when it was used with certain God Chips. I then tried all 11 of the God Chips available to me at the moment on dF and discovered that a total of 5 of them fit tightly into the Layer and make the bey's assembly slightly tighter. I also observed that all 5 of those tightly fitting God Chips had A# (A4, A3, A5) molding number codes under them, while the rest of the more loosely fitting God Chips had B# and C# molding number codes.

Has anybody else made similar observations? If you have dF and several God Chips, I'd recommend using dF for this test because it's teeth aren't as strong as other God Layers, which makes the difference in tightness easier to notice. Might also be worth noting that my Revolve Driver has the R sticker on it as well.

I just get my first God layer and I see that my god chip could be push down and get out of its supposed tracks and made my God layer having no clicks when assembled with the driver... take a look if you have it in its track corectly may be its the gap you have making it more tight..

edit: BTW I've got Tornado Wyvern.
(Jun. 03, 2017  6:27 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The other day, was trying different God Chips on Drain Fafnir when I noticed the Layer felt tighter during assembly with the usual 8 and Revolve when it was used with certain God Chips. I then tried all 11 of the God Chips available to me at the moment on dF and discovered that a total of 5 of them fit tightly into the Layer and make the bey's assembly slightly tighter. I also observed that all 5 of those tightly fitting God Chips had A# (A4, A3, A5) molding number codes under them, while the rest of the more loosely fitting God Chips had B# and C# molding number codes.

Not another type of variation...
So there is a god version of Neptune and Minoboros?
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:11 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
So there is a god version of Neptune and Minoboros?

Yeah

Awesome! I kinda hope it's just Mad Minoboros in the booster set and not a whole new one, but I'm glad we're getting a new Neptune!

Calling it now, the Trypio lookalike in RBV7 is Maximum Garuda. Of course they would use the Flying Defenser gimmick on a bird. Tongue_out
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:11 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: So there is a god version of Neptune and Minoboros?

Yeah
Is is possible that beys that didnt get a chance in the anime. F2, E2, P2, I2, Chaos, Trident, etc will get god evolutions
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:20 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yeah
Is is possible that beys that didnt get a chance in the anime. F2, E2, P2, I2, Chaos, Trident, etc will get god evolutions

Maybe
BBG says vanilla Neptune is the worst out of RLC 6...

TRIGGERED

THERE IS LITERALLY A P2 RIGHT NEXT TO IT DAMMIT
DO YOU NIMWITS NOT READ ANYTHING THAT IS SAID ABOUT ANY LAYER EVER

I'm sure they don't mean worst as in performance, just that it's an old layer, so it's not that exciting.

Where did you find this? I been searching stuff about the Tokyo Toy Show and beyblades they had there and haven't found this stuff
I think he actually went there. There's also talk about it in Japanese groups and Twitter
(Jun. 04, 2017  11:35 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think he actually went there. There's also talk about it in Japanese groups and Twitter

Oh ok that would make sense, thanks Leo anyway
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:18 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Calling it now, the Trypio lookalike in RBV7 is Maximum Garuda. Of course they would use the Flying Defenser gimmick on a bird. Tongue_out

Garuda isn't just a bird, he's a half man Hindu god with the most muscular wings in all mythology. Even just beating them hard enough to float in place was said to create a nigh impenetrable wind barrier that would blow away anything and anyone not securely strapped down. I would be very surprised if that weren't featured in the anime to some extent and a "Flying Defense" ring sounds very fitting for him.
(Jun. 04, 2017  11:35 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think he actually went there. There's also talk about it in Japanese groups and Twitter

(Jun. 04, 2017  11:42 AM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  11:35 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think he actually went there. There's also talk about it in Japanese groups and Twitter

Oh ok that would make sense, thanks Leo anyway

The thing is that there were two business-and-press-only days before the public days, and apparently displays may have been different then. There are always some areas where photography and filming are utterly forbidden, but usually we get an accidental leak even from some of the media guests. However, in this case, marutti did not see anything because he went during the two public days, but there are some rumours about that Trypio replica, but overall even the Zeus and Neptune God Layers thing seem too unbelievable for now, therefore we should really take those rumours with a huge grain of salt. A fully Bakuten Random Booster with Trypio as a prize, in the main Burst line, sounds especially suspicious.

Anyway, apparently the real Blader DJ from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade came by for the d-rights displays yesterday!

[Image: DBcyIfKUAAEig-G.jpg]

I am mostly surprised that the guy has not changed much and that the costume still fits hahah. And I cannot believe that we still do not know the man's real name.
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am mostly surprised that the guy has not changed much and that the costume still fits hahah. And I cannot believe that we still do not know the man's real name.

His name is God.