Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 02, 2017  9:22 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://z6.invisionfree.com/nfdbeyblade/&ved=0ahUKEwiupKS5hNLTAhWFuI8KHYJ_B8AQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNHKLxWNDH8dSnTnP_-vzdqJ5VWLRg&sig2=X5wrh8ADVaiBfmA4OV0qNw

Anyone knows what site is this? I haven't read it much but information here seems pretty cool and seems like it was very active at a time.

Hm, back in 2005? I sort of remember that name, seeing it in someone's signature here or perhaps on Beyblade Forums, but I think I never went on that site at all.
Technically Lost Longinus isn't that OP because in Lui's perspective the opposing bey is spinning the opposite direction so they equal out
(May. 03, 2017  12:04 PM)darkelf Wrote: Technically Lost Longinus isn't that OP because in Lui's perspective the opposing bey is spinning the opposite direction so they equal out

I do not really care anime-wise because this is the Beyblade hobby section, so yes, it is rather "OP" in tournaments, actually. It does not just equal spin.
(May. 03, 2017  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not really care anime-wise because this is the Beyblade hobby section, so yes, it is rather "OP" in tournaments, actually. It does not just equal spin.

I'm curious, have you tested L2 on Hold versus D2GD or DHD?
(May. 04, 2017  2:05 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm curious, have you tested L2 on Hold versus D2GD or DHD?

Wouldn't D2 just shut it down every time?
Dark Deathscyther was definitely the only thing able to shut down Lost Longinus at the latest Montréal tournament.
Were the other combos up against L2 using light or heavy disks?
(May. 04, 2017  2:25 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Were the other combos up against L2 using light or heavy disks?

All sorts?
I hate browsing Beytuber's comment sections, all the people there are either like "Do more metal battles" or "can i have a free beyblade?"
(May. 05, 2017  9:38 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I hate browsing Beytuber's comment sections, all the people there are either like "Do more metal battles" or "can i have a free beyblade?"

LOL sounds like every single BeybladeGeeks comment section to me.
(May. 05, 2017  9:38 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I hate browsing Beytuber's comment sections, all the people there are either like "Do more metal battles" or "can i have a free beyblade?"

Even yesterday I received a private message from someone requesting a free Beyblade, so those people are not only on YouTube hahah. 

But really, are kids not raised anymore? Does nobody tell them that you cannot crash a place and demand stuff?
(May. 05, 2017  9:57 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

LOL sounds like every single BeybladeGeeks comment section to me.

Unfortunately, yes.
I have an interesting idea if i get 1 to 3 likes on this ill tell u guys my idea
(May. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Even yesterday I received a private message from someone requesting a free Beyblade, so those people are not only on YouTube hahah. 

But really, are kids not raised anymore? Does nobody tell them that you cannot crash a place and demand stuff?

My point exactly. And most beytubers have already done the WHOLE Metal Saga. It's done, move on, guys!
(May. 05, 2017  11:03 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: I have an interesting idea if i get 1 to 3 likes on this ill tell u guys my idea

Unfortunately social interactions do not work like that, on a message board, where people are really conversing, so you should just spill what you want to share hah.

Even us beytubers find it extremely frustrating.
(May. 06, 2017  12:41 AM)Kevo Wrote:

Even us beytubers find it extremely frustrating.

I would think so, lol. I try to watch one of, say, yours or BBG's vids, and I dread the comments section. 1234beyblade's is the only one I know that seems to be "clean", as he seems to have a more competitive environment and less new bladers seem to watch his stuff. I'm still a big fan of all of the beytuber's content though! It helps me a lot for my observations for Beywiki and competitive purposes. :)
(May. 06, 2017  12:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  12:41 AM)Kevo Wrote: Even us beytubers find it extremely frustrating.

I would think so, lol. I try to watch one of, say, yours or BBG's vids, and I dread the comments section. 1234beyblade's is the only one I know that seems to be "clean", as he seems to have a more competitive environment and less new bladers seem to watch his stuff. I'm still a big fan of all of the beytuber's content though! It helps me a lot for my observations for Beywiki and competitive purposes. Smile

1234's comment section is literally kids trying to get his attention

I usually just comment on the beys usefulness or if it's awesome on youtubers videos but I got ya. U do get those people who ask for the beys being unboxed and it's like "have some respect dude" the person literally just paid hard earned money to unbox this like say £200 bey and u wanna take it for free lol.
(May. 06, 2017  1:21 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  12:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I would think so, lol. I try to watch one of, say, yours or BBG's vids, and I dread the comments section. 1234beyblade's is the only one I know that seems to be "clean", as he seems to have a more competitive environment and less new bladers seem to watch his stuff. I'm still a big fan of all of the beytuber's content though! It helps me a lot for my observations for Beywiki and competitive purposes. Smile

1234's comment section is literally kids trying to get his attention

Good point.
(May. 05, 2017  11:03 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: I have an interesting idea if i get 1 to 3 likes on this ill tell u guys my idea

So this is my idea its like vertical but the ring under the openings is free spinning
(May. 06, 2017  2:22 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:

So this is my idea its like vertical but the ring under the openings is free spinning

Do those areas touch anything though?
(May. 06, 2017  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  2:22 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: So this is my idea its like vertical but the ring under the openings is free spinning

Do those areas touch anything though?

Idk i just want a disk gimmik
(May. 06, 2017  3:54 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do those areas touch anything though?

Idk i just want a disk gimmik

it wouldn't be useful at all
(May. 06, 2017  3:56 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  3:54 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Idk i just want a disk gimmik

it wouldn't be useful at all

Maybe flexable rubber with an openning inbetween it on a defence layer and when it gets hit the rubber just goes in and its opponents bounce right off of it idk im just bored