Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 04, 2017  11:05 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Names of all the parts are in Katakana, descriptions are in everything.

Wait, in what mix, like kanji for general terms and katanaka for Beyblade specific terms? I'm trying to enter TT's design contest through a middleman.
(Apr. 04, 2017  11:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Wait, in what mix, like kanji for general terms and katanaka for Beyblade specific terms? I'm trying to enter TT's design contest through a middleman.

Basically, the names of the layer, disc, frame, and driver are usually english words writtern entirely in katakana. The part descriptions are written in traditional Japanese, basically just like you said.

These are good examples of what I'm talking about and how the company typically does it:
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts#sectionTop
(Apr. 04, 2017  11:16 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Basically, the names of the layer, disc, frame, and driver are usually english words writtern entirely in katakana. The part descriptions are written in traditional Japanese, basically just like you said.

These are good examples of what I'm talking about and how the company typically does it:
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts#sectionTop

Thank you! :)

Sorry for this, but one last thing. The numbers of the core discs go:
ツー (2)
フォー(4)
シックス (6)

How would I write three in this way?
(Apr. 04, 2017  11:17 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry for this, but one last thing. The numbers of the core discs go:
ツー (2)
フォー(4)
シックス (6)

How would I write three in this way?

It would be "スリー " (literally "Surī").
(Apr. 05, 2017  1:54 AM)Kei Wrote: It would be "スリー " (literally "Surī").

Thank you for the help! Smile
South Korea has a VS Dual Battle Set which includes some set- or Random-Booster-exclusive recolours, and even the blue BeyLauncher was an event-exclusive limited goods, no?

[Image: Beyblade_Burst_Korean_VSDual_Battle_Set.jpg]
(Apr. 05, 2017  2:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: South Korea has a VS Dual Battle Set which includes some set- or Random-Booster-exclusive recolours, and even the blue BeyLauncher was an event-exclusive limited goods, no?

WHERE CAN YOU BUY THIS
^Exactly beyro, beyhaha. That's a great set lol
I wish there's going to be a Layer dedicated to Upper Attack like in the Original Plastic generation. Been way too long since we've had decent Upper Attack parts in the game.
[Image: 2hzvvd.jpg]

What the...?! THEY HAVE THESE IN THEENTERTAINERS?! I didn't think a big name UK toy store like this would sell... these for some reason. Was Infinity Nado that popular? And why wasn't it Hasbro Burst?

Also I couldn't find the Infinity Nado thread to post it in so I'm posting it here for now.
(Apr. 05, 2017  2:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: South Korea has a VS Dual Battle Set which includes some set- or Random-Booster-exclusive recolours, and even the blue BeyLauncher was an event-exclusive limited goods, no?

The event blue beylauncher was clear blue. That's just normal blue. The layers are from random booster 3 and five and then they've made them the full beyblades but the driver of Valkyrie isn't red which is annoying (they did this in the B-18 set too where both in beyblade the only recoloured part was the layer. Why TT?!).
(Apr. 08, 2017  1:35 AM)Ultra Wrote: The event blue beylauncher was clear blue. That's just normal blue. The layers are from random booster 3 and five and then they've made them the full beyblades but the driver of Valkyrie isn't red which is annoying (they did this in the B-18 set too where both in beyblade the only recoloured part was the layer. Why TT?!).

They did one thing right: a purple Magnum disk. That hasn't been seen in any TAKARA TOMY product yet. Pretty happy to see it!
Do you want to know what's weird, my Bandit Behemoth 105RF. It is doing CRAZY KOs and to some pretty heavy combos. Take in mind I'm using the burst stadium so it wasn't able to do KOs over walls.
(Apr. 08, 2017  10:06 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Do you want to know what's weird,  my Bandit Behemoth 105RF. It is doing CRAZY KOs and to some pretty heavy combos. Take in mind I'm using the burst stadium so it wasn't able to do KOs over walls.

test it and post it in limited format customs
(Apr. 08, 2017  10:06 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Do you want to know what's weird,  my Bandit Behemoth 105RF. It is doing CRAZY KOs and to some pretty heavy combos. Take in mind I'm using the burst stadium so it wasn't able to do KOs over walls.

Even I tried it before and found it to be pretty good for attack though it has issue against Bakushin 85RSF and Earth 85CS. Even little bit against attack but if you use Metal Face it will be better.
(Apr. 08, 2017  6:46 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Even I tried it before and found it to be pretty good for attack though it has issue against Bakushin 85RSF and Earth 85CS. Even little bit against attack but if you use Metal Face it will be better.

Not going to use a MSF as it's an aesthetic combo, also because I don't own one.
(Apr. 08, 2017  6:46 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Even I tried it before and found it to be pretty good for attack though it has issue against Bakushin 85RSF and Earth 85CS. Even little bit against attack but if you use Metal Face it will be better.
Have you tried crystal up mode to give Begirados the most contact against lower combos?
(Apr. 09, 2017  10:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Have you tried crystal up mode to give Begirados the most contact against lower combos?

Lol I meant that only. Yes it was able to do better that way but it's Recoil is still a problem especially against Gravity attack
[Image: IMG_5750.PNG]

I really hope Takara Tomy releases the Blue Gigant Gaia
Now that I think about it, there haven't been any decent female bladers in Burst. Like all the powerful bladers are all boys and we haven't seen a single strong female blader.
The show's audience is little boys, and most little boys don't care about ''strong female characters'', most of them are probably watching the show for the toys.
(Apr. 10, 2017  4:07 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The show's audience is little boys, and most little boys don't care about ''strong female characters'', most of them are probably watching the show for the toys.

Still tho, they should have introduced main female characters too. In my opinion the show should be made with respect to both genders. In such a world where we are continually advancing forward, the concept of aiming something at a single gender should be a farfetched idea.

Regarding my own random thoughts, I think the colours; purple and blue would work really well on a beyblade like with hell kerbecs blue ver.
(Apr. 10, 2017  3:08 PM)Mage Wrote: Now that I think about it, there haven't been any decent female bladers in Burst. Like all the powerful bladers are all boys and we haven't seen a single strong female blader.

It certainly does suck that most female characters in Burst resort to being generics or cheerleaders, and I thought Cross Fight B-Daman had it bad...
Has anyone else ever just wanted to have a life sized burst beystadium that is show accurate? I really want one just to see how the battles would go, although they most likely wouldn't even make much contact at all. I think it would just be fun to have a serious bey battle identical to the show
(Apr. 12, 2017  1:36 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Has anyone else ever just wanted to have a life sized burst beystadium that is show accurate? I really want one just to see how the battles would go, although they most likely wouldn't even make much contact at all. I think it would just be fun to have a serious bey battle identical to the show

You'd just be able to solo everything with Blaze Ragnaruk on Revolve. Trust me, it will not be so fun when you can solo with stamina types. Attack would instantly die.