Beyblade Random Thoughts

Imagine if every disk weighed the same as heavy, what would change? Would any really bad disks become good? Would Heavy/gravity still be as good ?
(Feb. 05, 2017  9:54 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Is it me, or do you guys also have trouble finding bursted parts that somehow fly literally across the room? Because I'm still looking for an S2 layer...

...that flew like 10 or so feet diagonally across my living room before colliding with a wall and disappearing into who knows where. I wouldn't be surprised if it would've gone farther had that wall not been there, hah.

That's why I use an enclosure to minimize the range. The still somehow slip out sometimes though
You can see how TAKARA-TOMY test global shapes of Layers before making them out of plastic. They almost seem to be made of putty there hah:
[Image: C3-0T5WUEAAMNBe.jpg]

You can clearly see Dark Deathscyther's general shape in there, the first of the second row.

Apparently those are used to test attacks...
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can see how TAKARA-TOMY test global shapes of Layers before making them out of plastic. They almost seem to be made of putty there hah:

You can clearly see Dark Deathscyther's general shape in there, the first of the second row.

Hmm, because the wings slope up, maybe the third in the second row is Victory Valkyrie?
It definitely is.
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can see how TAKARA-TOMY test global shapes of Layers before making them out of plastic. They almost seem to be made of putty there hah:

Looks like gingerbread layers to me...

This really reminds me of the beyblade bread mentioned in the anime.
tbh I would really like a bread version of those layers
the one in the top right corner is exactly like the rock wheel
I love those prototypes haha. Smile
(Feb. 07, 2017  2:08 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Hi I'm new hope we get along.

Hi! Maybe you should make an introduce yourself thread. Then you could introduce yourself to more people.

That Rock Leone shaped one in the top right corner.  :3
The one next to it reminds me of a mix of Virgo and Chaos.
Gabriel & Uriel 2 vs. Unicorn Q.A & Unicorn U.T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7nDSo-04s

It is so amazing to see Uriel 2 in a battle video. There are a lot of Beyblade-related things I'd like to complain about, but not being able to use my Uriel 2 is the most painful one. 'Cause it's simply awesome.
i wonder if Chaos and Trident will ever get an upgraded release.
Chaos was the first Random layer prize, and trident was the first random booster prize, it just feels weird that they never got another release.
Basically the prototypes posted yesterday but in colour:
[Image: C4C3uzZUEAE35Nu.jpg]

Each colour category is, as we know, associated with a type of customization. Blue is Attack. Underneath each Layer prototype, they wrote interesting notes:
Attack 1, Attack 2, Wide Stamina, Stamina, Wide Attack 1, Wide Attack 2, and Defense.
Um, so hi my name is John. I use my roleplay name for this website, and im an otaku and all that junk. Im also kind of a cosplayer.
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:25 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Um, so hi my name is John. I use my roleplay name for this website, and im an otaku and all that junk. Im also kind of a cosplayer.

Cool, great to have you here. Why don't you make yourself an introduction topic in the Introduce Yourself forum instead though?
[Image: ov6NKE0.jpg]
On twitter they guess it'll be flag of release normal Dragoon.
May be it's Gold Dragoon but there isn't Limited picture like Gold God Bey and I think it's normal Dragoon
https://twitter.com/Sig_BB/status/829638288101093376
(Feb. 09, 2017  1:48 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: ov6NKE0.jpg]
On twitter they guess it'll be flag of release normal Dragoon.
May be it's Gold Dragoon but there isn't Limited picture like Gold God Bey and I think it's normal Dragoon
https://twitter.com/Sig_BB/status/829638288101093376

Thanks for sharing, Marutti! 

I am kind of conflicted if it does indicate the release of the original white Dragoon or not, as there is no image/option to choose Gold God Bey which was also a mail order Bey, but Dragoon is technically a new Bey.
(Feb. 09, 2017  2:07 PM)Hato Wrote: Thanks for sharing, Marutti! 

I am kind of conflicted if it does indicate the release of the original white Dragoon or not, as there is no image/option to choose Gold God Bey which was also a mail order Bey, but Dragoon is technically a new Bey.

I hope they will release with L right launcher or L sword launcher
Man that would be Hasbro-level trash marketing if it really meant that a regular release of Dragoon Storm Burst Ver. was close though... Like really, you are going to release it soon, going as far as opening a spot for it on the site apparently, and yet you mentioned nothing about it at all at the Beyblade Bar which closed just a week ago?

Needless to say, I am skeptical, or we have two companies who have no idea how to announce anything at all properly...
Oh! So we can still have hopes of getting a white Dragoon? That's, somehow, good news! Although I doubt the'd release with an L Sword Launcher, if it was a Starter with an L Light Launcher it'd be cool. But I'll hope for a booster, just like Dranzer S was, at the best possibility. Well, I hope to see something on this month CoroCoro issue. :)

Thanks, Marutti. :D
Well I need some custom burst bey layers and drivers for my beyblade club in Mckinney high on Texas, so please can you make these beyblade like on my drawing pretty please. when they come out?