Beyblade Random Thoughts

Do you have the app, because it's pretty simple, PM me and i can help you out.
(Dec. 17, 2016  2:28 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So this isn't really an important thing but in the Bursr app, the Doomscizor and Odax letters on the special attack buttons are horribly tilted and it bothers me. Tongue_out (I'd provide a pic but I'm away from home and I don't know how to put a photo from my camera roll onto imgur so you'll just have to take my word for it lol)
JUST WON AN AMATERIOUS AFTER ONLY 2 TRIES!!! SO FRICKIN EXCITED
(Dec. 18, 2016  4:04 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: JUST WON AN AMATERIOUS AFTER ONLY 2 TRIES!!! SO FRICKIN EXCITED
Congrats man also who's your middleman?
(Dec. 18, 2016  4:10 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Congrats man also who's your middleman?
its gonna be Leo Burst
I think this picture is the perfect demonstration of the least popular Beyblade Burst products in Japan hah:
[Image: Cz89sinVEAEUqPa.jpg]
From https://twitter.com/Chan_beyta/status/81...7193872384

This store has it all hah.
such a wide array of only the finest bay blades
We have it all here from Z2 To Z2
Can any show me pics of Exceed Evileye with Jerk? I just want to see how it looks.
BeybladeFanOff pointed this out to me; the stadiums that will be used for the Korea Championships! They look just like the ones used in the anime!

[Image: 2rntytu.jpg]
[Image: j0gu0y.jpg]

Twitter link: https://mobile.twitter.com/kiyutona/stat...6191600640
(Dec. 19, 2016  3:42 AM)Hato Wrote: BeybladeFanOff pointed this out to me; the stadiums that will be used for the Korea Championships! They look just like the ones used in the anime!

[Image: 2rntytu.jpg]
[Image: j0gu0y.jpg]

Twitter link: https://mobile.twitter.com/kiyutona/stat...6191600640
OH MY GOD. *cries* I've always wanted to battle in a replica of the stadiums from the anime. ;________; uuuugh. *packs bags*

I'm leaving.
Additionally, here's a battle in the stadium!

*credits to Hato and BeybladeFanOff for the pictures which led to the video*

https://mobile.twitter.com/kiyutona/stat...2068378625
(Dec. 19, 2016  3:48 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Adding to the post below, here's a battle in the stadium!

https://mobile.twitter.com/kiyutona/stat...2068378625

Yo, thanks for posting this! Looks like it is just begging for DHD mirror matches, hahaha.

I won if these will ever be for sale?
How to make Beyblade Burst even more boring though... Even those battling/filming were laughing at the performance.
(Dec. 19, 2016  3:52 AM)Hato Wrote: Yo, thanks for posting this! Looks like it is just begging for DHD mirror matches, hahaha.

I won if these will ever be for sale?
Np!
True. XD They seem to be made out of wood? And ah I really hope so but I doubt it. Someone did ask that question in the Tweet though.
Everyone always thinks huge stadiums will be awesome ... as someone who's played a bunch in those old huge ones with the spinning centers from Hasbro tournaments, they are not.
omg ... please ... no ...

Yeah, that looks so bad. I hate that for all of the big championships everywhere they always use such weird stadiums for the finals (or even preliminary rounds). Although, using the Tornado BeyStadium for the 2012 World Championships Final was cool (and certainly better than if they had used the Hasbro stadium haha).
With those big stadiums, very wide attack drivers would probably work a lot better because there's more space to form a flower pattern with all that surface area.

Also, they remind me of stadiums made from satellite dishes.
I love the design of the anime stadium but it's just way too big. Limiting attack types to burst finishes is very interesting with regards to its possible effect on the meta game but ultimately not what the series is built for and so obviously going to unbalance things massively.
(Dec. 19, 2016  7:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: With those big stadiums, very wide attack drivers would probably work a lot better because there's more space to form a flower pattern with all that surface area.

Also, they remind me of stadiums made from satellite dishes.

In a much larger stadium, you will lose way more power in between "approaches" against the opposing Bey and the chances of you actually making contact are much lower. Stamina-types always dominate these kinds of stadiums.
A slightly smaller BB-10 made of harder plastic would probably be the perfect stadium.
I'm curious to see how this championship will work on these huge stadiums. I'm down to watch some battles in there. If anyother video comes up, it'd be nice to share. Grin
It is confirmed that boring battles will take place at the Korean Championships
Exactly. I do not know what else could be expected from extra footage : big stadiums lead to long periods with no contact, very slow movements, etc. The same as what we saw in that video where the guys were laughing at the 'battle'.
(Dec. 19, 2016  9:14 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: A slightly smaller BB-10 made of harder plastic would probably be the perfect stadium.

Tornado Attack and Burst BeyStadium are both better ;x