Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 14, 2016  6:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  5:23 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  5:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I voted for Valkyrie in the hopes of a re-release with better teeth. lol

Haha, same. They should probably re-release Neptune, though.

It's still pretty easy to get.
If they release Valkyrie again it would be interesting to know if they fix the teeth issue !
They are many products which are excluded specially Deathscyther as Kai Said which I guess due to because it's banned now !

Thanks for the News Kai !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Sep. 14, 2016  7:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: No Chaos? Lame.

Probably because it was just re-released, and originally Chaos was sold as a single layer.
i voted for trident because of how rare it its
(Sep. 14, 2016  10:25 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i voted for trident because of how rare it its

Same hopefully they release it as a starter
I voted Xcalibur because I had no idea what was going on and I wanted to see what would happen.
If I had known I would have probably gone for Trident.
How come Evileye isn't here?

Anyway, back to what I wanted to say. You know how Hasbro released an anime version of Dragoon S? Would anyone else want Hasbro to release anime versions of Burst beys?
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: How come Evileye isn't here?

Seems because Random Booster Vol.2 contains Deathscyther layer which is banned now.
I voted for Trident because it´s very hard to get.
since zillion zeus is getting released, i thought it would be nice to see how many more layers, discs, and drivers are left. i included F2 because it is still unreleased, even though we have pictures.

layers-12 (A, B, F, G, I, L, P Q) (C2, E2, M2, T2)
discs-8 (E, J, N, P, Q, X, Y, Z)
drivers-3 (H, K L)

we'll definitely run out of driver letters this fall with all the new releases.

since there are still 12 layers remaining, i really do wonder if TT will just do re-releases of older drivers.

i can't wait to see the next system TT will release most likely in april.
Maybe they'll use Hasbro's design with the naming? TBH, though, that system is confusing and doesn't make much sense to me.
(Sep. 15, 2016  1:35 PM)TL14 Wrote: I voted for Trident because it´s very hard to get.
Oh actually Trident was released again in BG-02 Random Layer Volume 2 ! It was a type of Red recolor of trident actually but if your looking to get Trident then you can surely get it through Random Layer Volume 2.
You can check more about BG 02 ( Direct Link where the Pamphlet Photo is there) :- https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BG-02-R...pid1317818

Cheers !!!
Burst.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub14.htm

Whoa...
Just a late night thought.

Have you noticed we're one of the very first Beytubers and/or Bladers of this century? I mean Beyblade (spinning tops have been around but Beublade in general) started 16 years ago. It isn't much but you're a part of the community and you'll be remembered. Just think about it. BBGs came alive a year before I did, so if you think about it, they're technically not that old, thus, also one of the BeyTubers that will be remembered in the future. This goes for JoJo, zankye, AkirasDaddy, Kevo, uni, BlackOutCannon, etc. Every Blader will be remembered. Even the WBO. It has greatly positively affected Beyblade and new Bladers in the future will hopefully take part in the WBO and continue its legacy.
You're a part of history. And this is just the beginning. Hundreds of years later, just imagine us as statues. Future Bladers will look up to us, remembering us as the Bladers who helped bring forth a new era.

That to me, is extraordinary.
I thought of some cool gimmick combos:

BC: Arcalon (creature from GOTEM)
AR: Dark Wing
SAR: Dragon Breaker
WD: 6 Balance
SG: Neo Right SG Casing & Heavy Metal Core
BB: SG Sharp

BC: Ricteras (creature from GOTEM)
AR: War Monkey
SAR: Great Dragon
WD: 8 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG Casing & Magnecore North
BB: SG Semi-Flat

BC: Levather (creature from GOTEM)
AR: Great Dragon
SAR: Dark Wing
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right SG & Magnecore South
BB: SG Flat Base

BC: Lision (creature from GOTEM)
AR: Holy Dispel
SAR: Dragon Saucer
WD: Magne Weight Disk
BB: Flame Change Base
(Sep. 14, 2016  6:02 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: If going by my full initials, i would get Roktavor Down Accel.....

i will now jump out of a window.

Going by my initials I would get a stock Rising Ragnaruk XD (R.G.R)
(Sep. 25, 2016  9:02 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2016  6:02 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: If going by my full initials, i would get Roktavor Down Accel.....

i will now jump out of a window.

Going by my initials I would get a stock Rising Ragnaruk XD (R.G.R)

Jormungand Central Zephyr

Not quite optimal. :P
I'd have a Jeir Jormugand Spread whatever K will be.
I'd have a sub-ring :p. 4 initials causes problems from time to time.
(Sep. 22, 2016  6:15 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Just a late night thought.

Have you noticed we're one of the very first Beytubers and/or Bladers of this century?

First beytubers? Sadly no, haha. If you guys were, then the guys of "ye olde" beytuber community 2007 like Keyblader007, lethwom11, Drigergt and ttutali must be the cavemen, haha.

Anyway, thought this video might be an interesting watch to anyone who hasn't seen it. Really interesting to see a magnacore mod (...technically?) in a burst bey:
That was cool, what did they do to achieve that?
In this page there is a special Trident Heavy Claw recolor that you get from tournaments.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/special
(Sep. 26, 2016  2:44 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: In this page there is a special Trident Heavy Claw recolor that you get from tournaments.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/special

Actually you get it from a lottery, probably in the upcoming Toys "R" Us Grade 2 Cup event. I already posted about this recolour two weeks ago.
(Sep. 26, 2016  8:27 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Anyway, thought this video might be an interesting watch to anyone who hasn't seen it. Really interesting to see a magnacore mod (...technically?) in a burst bey:

Ha, nice. I forgot how wacky and fun the Magne Stadium (or whatever it's called) was.

(Sep. 26, 2016  1:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: That was cool, what did they do to achieve that?

Looks like they used modified Drivers with magnetic metal tips.
I thought so but I could have sworn I also saw an attack type repelling.