Beyblade Random Thoughts

When Brad actually had shorter hair... Oh wait Battle Strikers toy fair...
(Sep. 09, 2016  3:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: When Brad actually had shorter hair... Oh wait Battle Strikers toy fair...

Haha, speaking of Atamaii, I would love to do something with him again.
(Sep. 09, 2016  3:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  3:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: When Brad actually had shorter hair... Oh wait Battle Strikers toy fair...

Haha, speaking of Atamaii, I would love to do something with him again.

That video made me want Black Widow so badly. Would love to see that happen again as well, this time with Atamaii using the stronger new strikers.
It would probably be Beyblade, at this point ...
I thought of some names for the Takara versions of Anubion A2, Ifritor I2 and Phantazus P2: Ancient Anubis, Ignite Ifrit and PHANTom pegASUS. It would be a good strategy if they bring Ifrit and Pegasus back and Phantom Pegasus would explain Phantazus P2. But again this is just speculation.
(Sep. 11, 2016  3:28 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: But Fantom is spelt with a Dragoon F.

But it's [u]P2 Tongue_out
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:22 PM)TL14 Wrote: I thought of some names for the Takara versions of Anubion A2, Ifritor I2 and Phantazus P2: Ancient Anubis, Ignite Ifrit and PHANTom pegASUS. It would be a good strategy if they bring Ifrit and Pegasus back and Phantom Pegasus would explain Phantazus P2. But again this is just speculation.

I'm sorry, but that's a no on your Pegasus theory. Note that all the beys from Hasbro are just variants of the Takara Tomy name. So why would Hasbro use Phantazus for a variant of Pegasus? It doesn't make sense. Also, what about the avatar that they use for the Bey? Why use a pegasus then call it Phantazus? None of that makes sense. I'm just calling it how I see.
(Sep. 08, 2016  5:55 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2016  7:12 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Or a new shirt with Brad's face on it ?

I'll do this only if someone can find the comic of me injecting steroids into a Beyblade drawn by @[Half Nail]

[Image: QmgeZgt.jpg]

Wink

Coming back from the dead to say that this comic was done 6 or 7 years ago when I was twelve and is absolutely horrid and nowhere near reflective of my current abilities.

I guess to keep this on topic, I recently heard that the US Burst Beyblades aren't going to have teeth. This is really baffling to me - wouldn't it be less work to just keep the same molds instead of changing something unnecessarily? I was excited for them to finally come stateside so I wouldn't have to pay out the butt in shipping for them, but it looks like the game could potentially be radically different. I know there's probably an extensive discussion on this already, just my two cents.
(Sep. 11, 2016  7:29 AM)Half Nail Wrote: I guess to keep this on topic, I recently heard that the US Burst Beyblades aren't going to have teeth. This is really baffling to me - wouldn't it be less work to just keep the same molds instead of changing something unnecessarily? I was excited for them to finally come stateside so I wouldn't have to pay out the butt in shipping for them, but it looks like the game could potentially be radically different. I know there's probably an extensive discussion on this already, just my two cents.

They probably changed the mechanism because of teeth wear concerns on the TAKARA-TOMY versions (although, teeth wear is mainly an issue for only Valkyrie and Deathscyther).

We're working on a comparative testing thread between the two brands that should hopefully be up soon so that we can determine what the difference or similarities are between them performance wise.
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:22 PM)TL14 Wrote: I thought of some names for the Takara versions of Anubion A2, Ifritor I2 and Phantazus P2: Ancient Anubis, Ignite Ifrit and PHANTom pegASUS. It would be a good strategy if they bring Ifrit and Pegasus back and Phantom Pegasus would explain Phantazus P2. But again this is just speculation.
Nice guessing.
The only possible is when Phantazus is representing for Phantom Pegasus.
Hope it can be true!
I've been wondering ever since I got my Baldur that is it really any good, has someone done any testing on this bey to see if it's any good at all? Let me hear what all of you guys think.
I was just wondering, how good are H2's parts (including Claw)? How good is O2 as a layer at attack?
(Sep. 11, 2016  6:33 PM)Mage Wrote: I've been wondering ever since I got my Baldur that is it really any good, has someone done any testing on this bey to see if it's any good at all? Let me hear what all of you guys think.

Kei posted his observations in the thread about Baldur, but I really wish that all of those who won it would do the same, because no actual test results have been posted.

(Sep. 11, 2016  6:52 PM)-Yami- Wrote: I was just wondering, how good are H2's parts (including Claw)? How good is O2 as a layer at attack?

I get nothing good out of Holy Horusood, and I wish that its Disc would be useful but as expected, it creates a lot of imbalance. Claw is basically top-tier though, in a sense.
I have an idea for a fun tournament.

"Initial Rules" or "ABC Rules"

Standard first to 2pt. match

Only allowed to use 1 bey in the tournament(replacing of parts is allowed)

Bladers can build whatever combo they want, so long as the layer's initial corresponds to the first initial of the Blader's name(ex. "Valt" = "Valkyrie").

OPTIONAL RULE: If there are more than 1 layer with the same name(ex. O2 and Odin), that blader must choose the one that sounds closest to their's(ex. "Oliver" = "Obelisk Odin" > "Odin"). Otherwise, the blader may choose whichever layer they want.

If there is no corresponding layer available, that blader may choose one based on their middle or last initial.

The basic idea is to mimic the more prominent bladers in the anime.
I am not sure that I would want to play a format where your name determines your likelihood of winning haha
It would be fun for a side event for sure hah.
(Sep. 11, 2016  9:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I am not sure that I would want to play a format where your name determines your likelihood of winning haha

What, Beta Baldur not good enough for ya? Tongue_out
(Sep. 11, 2016  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be fun for a side event for sure hah.

Says the person who would get to use Valkyrie. Tongue_out
R.I.P me since there isn't a burst bey with the letter T
(Sep. 11, 2016  10:15 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: R.I.P me since there isn't a burst bey with the letter T

Trident. Except that would be so bad lol.

Well, anyone named Devin could destroy this competiton.
(Sep. 11, 2016  10:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2016  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be fun for a side event for sure hah.

Says the person who would get to use Valkyrie. Tongue_out

The Layer I never won with hah.
So I'm at a dillima, should I buy D2 or R2? Gravity and Revolve are pretty good D2 is a good layer and force is good. I already have way more attack type beys though and Jaggy wouldn't help, at the same time none of my attack layers are good when paired with Revolve. So which should I get?
(Sep. 11, 2016  10:30 PM)Mage Wrote: So I'm at a dillima, should I buy D2 or R2? Gravity and Revolve are pretty good D2 is a good layer and force is good. I already have way more attack type beys though and Jaggy wouldn't help, at the same time none of my attack layers are good when paired with Revolve. So which should I get?

Both IMO or R2 First
But if you have heavy of defense get D2
Do you think Baldur would do well with Revolve?
From 1234Beyblade's test battles Baldur has good burst resistance and from what I learned that's true.