Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, I think even just the solid centers would cause issues. But it would be cool to try. (It wouldn't be legal though.)
I wanted to buy a Habro beyblade, but I can't like them Uncertain

Principally because of the colours and solid colour parts
So a bar near me is hosting a Beyblade tournament LOL:

[Image: 3YLzly4.jpg]

Great timing, Spinster will be in town when this happens Grin
(Sep. 03, 2016  2:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Cool, I could really use something stronger than a BB-10.

You know I was going to say that making a carbon fiber stadium would be extremely costly but I'm doing a price check on carbon fiber and epoxy and stuff and it doesn't seem completely out of the question to make for fun. I'll have to look into this.
(Sep. 06, 2016  2:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So a bar near me is hosting a Beyblade tournament LOL:

Lmao priceless. xD
If only places near me did this. I'd go to pubs a lot more often.

(Sep. 06, 2016  2:54 PM)Takowowo Wrote: You know I was going to say that making a carbon fiber stadium would be extremely costly but I'm doing a price check on carbon fiber and epoxy and stuff and it doesn't seem completely out of the question to make for fun. I'll have to look into this.

If you can get carbon fibre kindle cases for under $10 then no, it can't be that pricey. I imagine it might even work out cheaper than the MFB attack stadium nowadays, given the scarcity and import costs.
Let me know what you find because, apart from its ridiculous size, that anime stadium looks both cool and practical. Plus I don't want to buy another stadium that dies after a double digit number of battles.
(Sep. 06, 2016  2:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So a bar near me is hosting a Beyblade tournament LOL:

i feel compelled to drive to montreal now..

Please tell us how the tournament goes; rek 'em all m8s. Don't forget to get the word out about the WBO Wink
If they're playing in Hasbro stadia as the image suggests, we're at a disadvantage, having not really practiced there. I have faith in Brad though.
(Sep. 06, 2016  6:06 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If they're playing in Hasbro stadia as the image suggests, we're at a disadvantage, having not really practiced there. I have faith in Brad though.

lol, considering they are loaner Beyblades, I am not super concerned with winning or losing
(Sep. 06, 2016  6:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2016  6:06 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If they're playing in Hasbro stadia as the image suggests, we're at a disadvantage, having not really practiced there. I have faith in Brad though.

lol, considering they are loaner Beyblades, I am not super concerned with winning or losing

And don't forget to bring your favourite anime shirt.
I already confirmed that a worldbeyblade.org shirt counts as a "chemise de manga" Wink
Can we have our own WBO manga to go with it?
Or a new shirt with Brad's face on it ?
If we get Brad on a shirt we need a WBO logo on his body to even things out.
(Sep. 06, 2016  7:12 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Or a new shirt with Brad's face on it ?

I'll do this only if someone can find the comic of me injecting steroids into a Beyblade drawn by @[Half Nail]
Oh my god. xD
(Sep. 06, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2016  7:12 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Or a new shirt with Brad's face on it ?

I'll do this only if someone can find the comic of me injecting steroids into a Beyblade drawn by @[Half Nail]

[Image: avatar_1.jpg]

I hope you weren't looking for the actual post, because then I give up.
I am very happy to have the avatar, at least! Thanks!
Yes. XD
(Sep. 06, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

[Image: QmgeZgt.jpg]

Wink
Always count on Kei to have saved some obscure things hah. And wow, I was in that particular comic strip? Who would have thought hah. Too bad that dialogue almost still applies in tournaments what the hell.
Thank you so much! And also, I hate you
(Sep. 08, 2016  2:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Always count on Kei to have saved some obscure things hah. And wow, I was in that particular comic strip? Who would have thought hah. Too bad that dialogue almost still applies in tournaments what the hell.

Yo You Look cool in the Comic ! Haha Thanks For Sharing it Kei !