Beyblade Random Thoughts

True but I'm just happy that Spriggan is being used.

Go Shu, Go Spriggan
(Jan. 23, 2016  7:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah! I never got why they always used Ragnaruk as the test dummy?

I would say this is some of the most realistic marketing Takara-Tomy has ever done.
(Jan. 23, 2016  6:29 AM)Wombat Wrote: [)ragon and his 8+ Wyvangs smh

"4 to test Wyvang Wyvang vs Wyvang Wyavng matchups, 2 to use in tournaments, and 2 more to use in tournaments once my other ones get worn", and all of these were the 4mm mold, I'm sure he had some more that were only the 3mm mold unless he sold them.

I have eight wyvang...
Two nib I'm keeping for resale.
Two mint ones I use for displaying combos.
Four that I use in combos and tests.
Don't hate me please.
(Jan. 23, 2016  10:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  7:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah! I never got why they always used Ragnaruk as the test dummy?

I would say this is some of the most realistic marketing Takara-Tomy has ever done.

Well... stock Spriggan Spread Fusion is worse than Ragnaruk Heavy Survive.
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:30 AM)Es Iratus Wrote: in MFB i can't even complete the Pre Hybrid wheel system. im so poor.

I only need a few more :3

(Jan. 23, 2016  6:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: And of course, playing with non-competitive parts can still be fun.

I agree. In my experience, some of my favorite beys to play with are the non-top tier ones.

(Jan. 23, 2016  10:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

It's literally the new Sagittario.

(Jan. 23, 2016  11:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well... stock Spriggan Spread Fusion is worse than Ragnaruk Heavy Survive.

Is it? I actually thought it was pretty decent.
(Jan. 23, 2016  11:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well... stock Spriggan Spread Fusion is worse than Ragnaruk Heavy Survive.

Spriggan itself is not bad at all for attack, and Spread can be somewhat useful.
(Jan. 24, 2016  3:02 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:

Spriggan itself is not bad at all for attack, and Spread can be somewhat useful.

... I said "stock" Spriggan, meaning uncustomized SSF, not it's parts.

(Jan. 24, 2016  2:56 AM)Wizard Wrote:

@[Wizard] Spriggan and a non aggressive tip? It's probably one of the worst Uncustomized Beyblades from what I saw.
(Jan. 24, 2016  3:39 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2016  2:56 AM)Wizard Wrote:

@[Wizard] Spriggan and a non aggressive tip? It's probably one of the worst Uncustomized Beyblades from what I saw.

Clearly you haven't seen Ragnaruk Andrew
This is what happens when you ask people to battle standing at all store tournaments for months and then make them battle on the floor in a Grade 1 event hah :

[Image: CZdA_RJUMAEanpH.jpg]

(From TAKARA-TOMY's own Twitter account.)
Wizard I agree with you
Ragunaruk is horrible its basically the new Kenta or Andrew
However Spriggan is the new Kai or Kyoya so of course Spriggan isn't going to be used as a test dummy.
And by the way Spriggan(uncustomized)can hold its own and defeat Valkyrie, Deathsyther, Wyvern, Ragunaruk, Kerbuas, Odin and Trident so plz don't try to make fun of Spriggan.

Go Shu, Go Spriggan
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:02 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2016  3:39 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2016  2:56 AM)Wizard Wrote: Is it? I actually thought it was pretty decent.

Clearly you haven't seen Ragnaruk Andrew

Trust me, I have, in videos it seems to actually do okay.

(Jan. 24, 2016  11:07 AM)bladerzak2121 Wrote: Wizard I agree with you
Ragunaruk is horrible its basically the new Kenta or Andrew
However Spriggan is the new Kai or Kyoya so of course Spriggan isn't going to be used as a test dummy.
And by the way Spriggan(uncustomized)can hold its own and defeat Valkyrie, Deathsyther, Wyvern, Ragunaruk, Kerbuas, Odin and Trident so plz don't try to make fun of Spriggan.

Go Shu, Go Spriggan

Are you sure you've actually seen it won and aren't just blindly believing it's strong?

Also, I have seen Fang Leone and Rock Leone used as the test dummies in promotional photos too so...
Not sure where to put this ... but apparently, the red WHF stadium has a barrier opening of 28cm in diameter – 2cm larger than a typical BeyStadium.

[Image: CZe1vsgUkAAcjpv.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/Y61WtpOH0P2E0KF/stat...9073126400
Oh, so the upper portion of the barrier is thinner, so players have more space to launch ?
Correct. I feel better about having bought it now Smile I got it on YJ for ¥1800, so it isn't prohibitively expensive.
Meh, if they did this with the Tokumei BeyStadium, I have high hopes that they do it with the black BeyStadium Standard Type coming up, and I do not know if the big bag is really worth it for me hah.
^ Well, ¥1800 isn't much more than any other stadium, so I didn't mind paying it. I'm also hoping they'll change the barrier on the black stadium this way as well, though.
Just for archival purposes, here is some footage and a picture of the finalists of January 23rd Grade 1 Cup in Tokyo :

anyone can tell me who is owner of Samurai Balro 125SF?
(Jan. 25, 2016  9:32 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: anyone can tell me who is owner of Samurai Balro 125SF?

No one ?
(Jan. 24, 2016  6:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure where to put this ... but apparently, the red WHF stadium has a barrier opening of 28cm in diameter – 2cm larger than a typical BeyStadium.

[snip]

Source: https://twitter.com/Y61WtpOH0P2E0KF/stat...9073126400

That's a nice feature, but why debut a useful feature like this on an extremely limited release? That kinda sucks. What makes it worse is I already have the original Burst Stadium....
It's possible that the black stadium will have this as well. We'll see.
(Jan. 24, 2016  6:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure where to put this ... but apparently, the red WHF stadium has a barrier opening of 28cm in diameter – 2cm larger than a typical BeyStadium.

Wow, nice! I'll be shocked if it isn't the same for the black BeyStadium.
We can complain all we want about unexisting colour variations for Drivers, but I am myopic and knowing what category of tip my opponent uses in other battles just by seeing the colour is quite an advantage this time around. Non negligible.
Why don't you wear glasses at the tournament ? I would make it even more easier haha
Well I am just myopic, not blind hah. I still get around. With glasses, it is all about the frame that will embrace the shape of your face, and I have not found that yet for me hah.