Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 26, 2015  5:18 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  12:51 PM)Alta Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:18 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Now, the main question...do they know about beyblade? Yes they do...

One of the employees and I were having a conversation about the WBBA and how the beyblades originated in the location. As it is official Takara Tomy gear, there isn't any stadiums and what not available there carp of currently as they recently got the Burst Equipment.

[Image: u9ziOhk.jpg]
I'm not here to advertise The Jungles non-beyblade information so yeah...

So if you live in LA an...want a burst... Come here, limited beyblades at the moment but....better than importing yo.

I really gotta head down there soon and see the new stuff, probably pick up Odin or Kerbeus. I'd be over there in a heartbeat if they had Wyvern, though.
This will definitely help with getting Burst on it's own two feet in LA, I may try to pick up a bunch of Burst stuff and do something similar to Burst Onto The Scene so that bladers who don't own Burst parts can make their own combinations for the event, maybe even take them home.
Jeez Meta madness where do you live? there's no Takara Tomy or even Hasbro beyblades in Philippines. Like They're only selling Infinity Nado now it sux. I really wanted to get wyvang but it hurtz to tell about it :C. Luckily i was able to buy Bandid Goreim. So sad.

LA, the city of egg rolls.
It's so close to Japan, ha, no wonder they would be more likely to have it.
So here is my new Pisces draft!
Also gotta begin that LA, beyblade revival plan later.
[Image: VgGg9aV.jpg]

This is officially my last waterfall post for the rest of this year.
Almost done funding that US x UK beyblade event I wanted to do , woo <3
Blader DJ was his master.

After years of training, and three generations later, he's finally able to perform the Waterfall Launch. Now he can do it.

And now, he is ready for Bursts.
(Dec. 27, 2015  3:03 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Blader DJ was his master.

After years of training, and three generations later, he's finally able to perform the Waterfall Launch. Now he can do it.

Waterfall: First Blood
Does anyone know anything about the Bronze Saramanda?

And what do you think some of the rarest bets are?
(Dec. 27, 2015  5:13 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Does anyone know anything about the Bronze Saramanda?

And what do you think some of the rarest bets are?

Yes, it was a prize for a Grade 2 event in Japan, along with gold and silver versions of Shinobi Saramanda. You can read more about it here : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-s-current-state-in-Japan-7-07-14-Return-of-monthly-events-in-Japan?pid=1116896&highlight=saramanda#pid1116896

The rarest Beyblades remain gold Mercury Anubius, gold Pegasis, gold Wyvern DJ, etc.
Legend Beyblade Set? Eee
(Dec. 27, 2015  12:19 AM)Angry Face Wrote: [Image: VgGg9aV.jpg]

This is officially my last waterfall post for the rest of this year.
Good thing 2016 is coming.

(Dec. 27, 2015  3:26 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2015  3:03 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Blader DJ was his master.

Waterfall: First Blood

This being said;
I can start my official pitch.

Burst Finish sounds tacky, it's a Waterfall from now on as far as I'm concerned.
For Christmas I got a Saramanda booster and I got the Bronze version. Is that normal?
You must have gotten a Hasbro version.
Hasbro makendo is pretty edgy, as edgy as Shadow the hedgehog
(Dec. 27, 2015  9:33 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hasbro makendo is pretty edgy, as edgy as Shadow the hedgehog

Meta, Makendo sucks.
Added the beyblade store on the beymap for those of you who actually still use it.

(Dec. 28, 2015  1:15 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2015  9:33 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hasbro makendo is pretty edgy, as edgy as Shadow the hedgehog

Meta, Makendo sucks.

you suk m8
[Image: 29de900.jpg]

So, what does this look like to you? Looks a bit like Xcalibur.
Hmph, that's interesting.

there goes my original view on the bey.
What is that? A kids' sword and shield set or an actual knockoff product?

(Dec. 27, 2015  6:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You must have gotten a Hasbro version.

There's no such thing as a Hasbro booster.
It's actually a Paladin themed Battle Striker winder launcher.
Battle Strikers developed winder technology later on? Cool.
I had some fun with those things but the battery use annoyed me and, on the whole, MFB was just so much more exciting.
Yes, and we had actually designed and released an Excalibur-based Striker called X-Calibur.

[Image: x-calibur-29787-1551.jpg]
(Dec. 28, 2015  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, and we had actually designed and released an Excalibur-based Striker called X-Calibur.

[Image: x-calibur-29787-1551.jpg]

*insert battle strikers pun*

Hm, these actually bearing striking similarities. Weird, how the story of excalibur was supposedly based England, yet the battle striker has a fleur de lis coat of arms type thing, which is usually associated with the French. Was that intentional?
I remember getting a set with the Plastic BStrikers and then I got one of the Metal ones. Pretty cool design, going on with that one.