Beyblade Random Thoughts

If anything I just want someone to put something out there for people to see it. The idea sounds awesome, and I would try but I'm not that good at explaining stuff, especially to a potentially younger audience.
I'll be honest, I would appreciate a video detailing the strategy and metagame, alongside mechanics, of the Burst line/Generation/Format/insert title here.
I thought, "HMS seems like a really fun system, I want to get a few." Then I saw the prices online. I think I'm good.
(Oct. 15, 2015  1:48 AM)Half Nail Wrote: I thought, "HMS seems like a really fun system, I want to get a few." Then I saw the prices online. I think I'm good.

HMS = got the cash to play with the mass~
Yoo the prices used to be way higher a couple years ago. Now is as great a time as any to get into it!
I wanna say if you don't include my NIB MSUV, I probably paid $500 for my collection of HMS
you better have a dark leopard in that collection.
As *Ginga* mentioned, right now is one of the best times to buy HMS and Plastics, the demand is very dry so Beyblades sell for a lot less than usually.
On YJA obviously.

Too bad I can't buy anything from it.
(Oct. 15, 2015  2:30 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: On YJA obviously.

Too bad I can't buy anything from it.

If there's something you want from YJ, I can help you get it.
(Oct. 15, 2015  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As *Ginga* mentioned, right now is one of the best times to buy HMS and Plastics, the demand is very dry so Beyblades sell for a lot less than usually.

Meh, I highly doubt that a black Galeon 2 will be successful for me, damn do I want that blade, but it's so hard to come by and too darn expensive.

I think Galeon 2 is my #1 MOST wanted beyblade, no matter what, nothing will top my needs for it and I don't think spending over $100 is ideal.
Why do plastics tend to knock themselves out of the BB-10 more than MFB. lol.
(Oct. 16, 2015  11:52 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Why do plastics tend to knock themselves out of the BB-10 more than MFB. lol.

I would point at the weight deference since plastics tend to be lighter than MFB so there would be a little more weight on the beyblade for MFB, not saying that they don't fly out either but really it would have to be determined by the weight and the level of "smash" in play.
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:59 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2015  11:52 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Why do plastics tend to knock themselves out of the BB-10 more than MFB. lol.

I would point at the weight deference since plastics tend to be lighter than MFB so there would be a little more weight on the beyblade for MFB, not saying that they don't fly out either but really it would have to be determined by the weight and the level of "smash" in play.

Ah, the weight difference, of course! Well even without opposing beys, they knock themselves out when I launch them. The first bey I launch will knock itself out of the arena so I had to redo a lot of matches. Fun nevertheless!
I suspect the fact that they're like twice the size of MFB is related too lol
One month and Horusudo, the reshuffle packs, the gacha layers, and gum toys get released!!! I hope I can afford to get them all!!!
Waiting a month sure is brutal...
Yeah, it's gonna be an expensive month. Lol
Come on. I've been waiting all day for Odin to go back up on Amazon.co.jp, and when he finally appears, he goes out of stock as I'm placing the order... I thought I was done with this after I finished collecting amiibo. I really don't want to buy from the overpriced 3rd party sellers...
I've found some decent pricing for classic plastics, i.e-Dranzer S, etc however some blades are still insanely expensive. Dragoon GT still fetches $500+ AUD online.

All I really want to get is a nice bunch of HMS to play around with (still reckon they're the best), all I have is Driger Draciel and Gaia Dragoon MS which are still relatively cheap. I'd love Wolborg MS but that's nigh impossible to find X_X
(Oct. 17, 2015  7:13 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: I've found some decent pricing for classic plastics, i.e-Dranzer S, etc however some blades are still insanely expensive. Dragoon GT still fetches $500+ AUD online.

All I really want to get is a nice bunch of HMS to play around with (still reckon they're the best), all I have is Driger Draciel and Gaia Dragoon MS which are still relatively cheap. I'd love Wolborg MS but that's nigh impossible to find X_X

I have 3 wolborg MS Grin but im not selling lol
(Oct. 17, 2015  6:56 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Come on. I've been waiting all day for Odin to go back up on Amazon.co.jp, and when he finally appears, he goes out of stock as I'm placing the order... I thought I was done with this after I finished collecting amiibo. I really don't want to buy from the overpriced 3rd party sellers...

Yo, there are dozens of Japanese websites from which you can buy Odin Central Blow. It might just get in stock in a few days rather than right now, but to make sure you buy it for as little as possible, I think it is a good compromise, because it is the weekend anyway.
I ordered my first round of Burst stuff and I think it's in customs hell... By all means and purposes it should've been here yesterday or it should arrive today but the tracking says it hasn't even left customs in Los Angeles. I don't know if it's because the tracking takes a while to update or if it's really just stuck there. I just want to play Beyblade...
One day is really not customs hell hah. Try India or Italy.
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: One day is really not customs hell hah. Try India or Italy.

If the tracking is correct it's been there 3 days, and just says "Customs procedures in". I am being a bit melodramatic, but it's weirding me out though because last time I got a package from Tenso it was in there for only one day and showed up at my doorstep the next day.