Beyblade Random Thoughts

Quote:With a terrible Attack Ring, generic Weight Disk, useless Spin Gear and heavily outclassed but nonetheless interesting Blade Base, Draciel F is only of interest to Defense fanatics or those in need of additional Metal Balls for use in its more effective predecessors, and even that is only due to the cheap prices it can be found for. Outside of these conditions, this Beyblade is only worth buying for collection purposes.

The wiki seems pretty clear. Tongue_out
As opposed to:

Quote:Blade Base (BB): Fortress Base

Note: Only One (1) set of balls is currently legal under Word Beyblade Organization Organized Play Rules. The following information is outdated.

Weight of BB Only: 12 grams
Weight of BB with 1 set of metal balls (Original Weight): 14 grams
Weight of BB with 2 set of metal balls: 16 grams
Weight of BB with 3 set of metal balls: 18 grams

The Fortress Base is one of the best Blade Bases for Defense type customizations. SG Oil Ball contains a metal ball with an oil resevoir above it, which makes it an excellent Blade Base for Defense. In fact, due to this round metal tip, it has a tendency to remain in the central area of the stadium in order to avoid attacks. The metal tip causes less friction between itself and the Beystadium which normally allows it to get knocked around in terms of defense, but its ability to hold up to 2 or 3 sets of metal balls prevents this because of the increase in weight.

Fortress Base can hold 2 sets of metal balls in its pocket, and 2 additional metal balls in the small holes in the Blade Base, this does however require a specific Weight Disk. Fortress Base can hold Bearing Spin Gears, making it an extremley useful part. You can create many efficient combos with Draciel F's Blade Base.

Which heavily implies that the base is only terrible now because multiballing was outlawed.

If it was never good, clarifying such would be a good idea.
Multi-balling was outlawed before Beyblade even launched outside of Japan. So it's effectively been always bad.

I agree that the tone of that excerpt doesn't match its conclusion at all.
When I play with my Beyblades I normallly sit on front of my desk and do so. I wasn't paying attention and I sat too close to my desk. I launched and hit my elbow real hard against the desk. This is the absolute worst, I can still feel it tingling as I type this Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 27, 2015  2:57 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2015  11:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote: New Beyblade product adding to buy list~
I got that one for like $12 as part of a collection but they are around $20 on ebay for new old stock last time I checked. Not bad. I use it for electro battlers too so they don't fly out and break after 5 rips like they usually do

once i was at my cousin's house for a sleepover and his electro battler got stuck making noises randomly. It was stuffed in the basement for months until it ran out of battery.
(Aug. 03, 2015  5:16 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: As opposed to:

Quote:Blade Base (BB): Fortress Base

Note: Only One (1) set of balls is currently legal under Word Beyblade Organization Organized Play Rules. The following information is outdated.

Weight of BB Only: 12 grams
Weight of BB with 1 set of metal balls (Original Weight): 14 grams
Weight of BB with 2 set of metal balls: 16 grams
Weight of BB with 3 set of metal balls: 18 grams

The Fortress Base is one of the best Blade Bases for Defense type customizations. SG Oil Ball contains a metal ball with an oil resevoir above it, which makes it an excellent Blade Base for Defense. In fact, due to this round metal tip, it has a tendency to remain in the central area of the stadium in order to avoid attacks. The metal tip causes less friction between itself and the Beystadium which normally allows it to get knocked around in terms of defense, but its ability to hold up to 2 or 3 sets of metal balls prevents this because of the increase in weight.

Fortress Base can hold 2 sets of metal balls in its pocket, and 2 additional metal balls in the small holes in the Blade Base, this does however require a specific Weight Disk. Fortress Base can hold Bearing Spin Gears, making it an extremley useful part. You can create many efficient combos with Draciel F's Blade Base.

Which heavily implies that the base is only terrible now because multiballing was outlawed.

If it was never good, clarifying such would be a good idea.

Maybe you read it a while ago but the article has a big message at the top saying it's out of date due to new info coming to light (however it's more due to original article being terrible and wrong). th!nk made a draft which is basically complete but it was never posted.
lol I have a feeling that hasbro is gonna name beyblade burst something stupid like: Beyblade POP, BOOM BLADES, Beyblade XplOde!

And they are gonna advertise the packages with: "All new beyblade POPS disassemble for you in battle so you can re customize every time"!
(Aug. 04, 2015  3:39 AM)U wot m8 Wrote: lol I have a feeling that hasbro is gonna name beyblade burst something stupid like: Beyblade POP, BOOM BLADES, Beyblade XplOde!

And they are gonna advertise the packages with: "All new beyblade POPS disassemble for you in battle so you can re customize every time"!
Why can I see this happening so clearly?
(Aug. 04, 2015  3:39 AM)U wot m8 Wrote: lol I have a feeling that hasbro is gonna name beyblade burst something stupid like: Beyblade POP, BOOM BLADES, Beyblade XplOde!

You should call them and give them your ideas, i bet they would use them :3
come on, they're not THAT bad
They better not pull a metal fury and totally cheap out on it
(Aug. 03, 2015  8:47 PM)Wizard Wrote: When I play with my Beyblades I normallly sit on front of my desk and do so. I wasn't paying attention and I sat too close to my desk. I launched and hit my elbow real hard against the desk. This is the absolute worst, I can still feel it tingling as I type this Pinching_eyes_2

I do the same thing but I hit the arm of my spinning chair. Sometimes I wonder if I should beyblade on the floor but I normally blade for a long time and my legs cramp. Lol first world problems.

I actually liked what they did with metal fury. They made carp then made re colors then made normal versions. I still like my cosmic Pegasus. But that's the only non 4d bey I liked from hasbro. I think they with either go with beyblade blast or burst. No doubt they will need it. Take away beyloggers replace them with codes, make stadiums have roofs or something, make them less prone to bursting with five or six clicks rather than four.

In yet another different train of thought without metal wheels there will be no wbba paint jobs. Maybe they will tint the outer plastic of the layer instead. That would be cool. And is anyone else so happy there are no more face bolts?

I'm also excited to see what the first set with a stadium hasbro makes for this. It won't be very cool probobly but I'm excited to see the colored beys. I think they will use some metallic plastic.

And now what I really came here to say. I just noticed that if you get a full set of zero g random booster volume two you could make two archer gargoyles. All the parts are scattered in there somewhere. And who knew a fan designed it? I sure didn't.
Cosmic pegasus is ok, but big bang is way better. Lol. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The only good thing about metal fury is that you can use some of them in limited. But that is just because they are inferior. Rapidity did a better job in replicating them, except for their crappy metal, that is just pathetic
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:51 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cosmic pegasus is ok, but big bang is way better. Lol. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The only good thing about metal fury is that you can use some of them in limited. But that is just because they are inferior. Rapidity did a better job in replicating them, except for their crappy metal, that is just pathetic

XD Big Bang is way better I agree. But when you honk about it the only reason hasbro made Carpy metal fury is to drain wallets. They planned to make metal fury and have people buy hose then go oh hey look what we got 4D hehehe. Just a big money grab if you ask me.

Oh no.
What if they try to encourage switching parts with your opponent after a DBF!!

That would be stupid. Shut up, Neo.
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:51 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cosmic pegasus is ok, but big bang is way better. Lol. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The only good thing about metal fury is that you can use some of them in limited. But that is just because they are inferior. Rapidity did a better job in replicating them, except for their crappy metal, that is just pathetic
I don't think they were meant to replicate the originals. Hyperblades did that. I'm sure there are conspiracy theories about Hasbro and Metal Fury, but all I have to say is they provided us with some good metal wheels for Limited.

Also, The Beyblade POPS thing, I could definitely see some tag line about recustomising after every battle. Also each beyblade coming with safety goggles and a shield to prevent injuries.

Maybe I'm overexaggerating a bit...
Solid reinforced Steel couple inches thick. The goggles will be made out of half inch thick high quality plastic.

Jk

Although rapidly will be worse than ever now. You know how rapidity breaks after four or five battles or when hit once with a baseball bat? Well now the spikes that control bursting are just gonna break instantly.
(Aug. 04, 2015  2:05 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Solid reinforced Steel couple inches thick. The goggles will be made out of half inch thick high quality plastic.

Jk

Although rapidly will be worse than ever now. You know how rapidity breaks after four or five battles or when hit once with a baseball bat? Well now the spikes that control bursting are just gonna break instantly.

I never thought of that yet, I wonder what fake Burst tops will be like... we should see some sooner or later.

I hope we get as horrible translations as we did for the fake MFB's... I can see it now: "Burst explosion action BeyLogger NFC go be friend play with!".
I wonder what Tyson would look like in the anime if he magically made a come back in burst... That would be so epic, but i honestly doubt it will actually happen. And his Dragoon would be a burst version, wow that would be so cool!
That would be a cool bey. But I did some guess work over in the manga thread. He would be somewhere from 30-49 years old. That would be wierd. Unless he was Gasp The main characters DAD WOAH that would be kinda interesting tho
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:39 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: That would be a cool bey. But I did some guess work over in the manga thread. He would be somewhere from 30-49 years old. That would be wierd. Unless he was Gasp The main characters DAD WOAH that would be kinda interesting tho

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC!
I kinda headcannon that Beyblade Burst actually takes place BEFORE the original Beyblade series. Think about it; the beyblades start out as the Beyblade Burst, then evolve to no longer be so likely to fly apart in the Plastic series, then start to adapt to Metal in the HMS series, followed by an evolution into Metal Fight beyblades and then Zero G beyblades to progressively become sturdier.
I doubt that. I see where your coming from but the anime trailer looks so futuristic. And if bey bloggers are part of the anime that would've even more reason why it isn't. They wouldn't have used something like a bey logger in say the 1990's I don't think. It was an interesting thought but very unlikely.
These are all separate universes. Tyson and crew aren't coming back.
(Aug. 04, 2015  8:17 PM)Khel Wrote: These are all separate universes. Tyson and crew aren't coming back.

Come on, this is 2015. Tyson and the squad*.