Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 04, 2015  8:17 PM)Khel Wrote: These are all separate universes. Tyson and crew aren't coming back.

That's not true. Metal fight and the original we're n the same place. If you look carefully in Metal fusion and the early episodes of MEtal Masters you see that the river and bridge are the same. Same river from when max was introduced and saved a puppy. Zero g was clearly in the same universe because gingka and the gang were there too.
That river is in every single anime ever made.
So every anime is in the same universe. Clearly. XD
(Aug. 04, 2015  8:45 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2015  8:17 PM)Khel Wrote: These are all separate universes. Tyson and crew aren't coming back.

That's not true. Metal fight and the original we're n the same place. If you look carefully in Metal fusion and the early episodes of MEtal Masters you see that the river and bridge are the same. Same river from when max was introduced and saved a puppy. Zero g was clearly in the same universe because gingka and the gang were there too.

The setting isn't exclusive to Beyblade, it's probably is a real location, Beyblade is set in Japan.

Also, of course Zero G and MFB are the same universe it's still part of MFB.
@[Bey Brad] Just noticed it was you in the video haha!

There was actually some Battle Strikers at our last tournament in Montreal, but for some reason he wasn't interested to see it, haha.

Battle Strikers Brad
Battle Strikers Brad doesn't roll off the tongue, though.
Jeez guys, it's Battle Brad.
Beyblades are obviously way cooler. But a job where you get paid to play with battle strikers would be awesome. They are kinda cool. With the finger thing
(Aug. 05, 2015  2:26 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: There was actually some Battle Strikers at our last tournament in Montreal, but for some reason he wasn't interested to see it, haha.

(Aug. 05, 2015  3:35 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Beyblades are obviously way cooler.

There you go.
Hey, imagine fake Beyblade Bursts, their teeth would wear too easily! Plus more fragile parts means more fun when pieces fly out!
Yeah. And the balance of takara burst is already pretty bad. Imagine a rapidity burst. Lol. It would probably spin for 30 seconds solo. Haha
Given the Norse theme in the burst series. I predict that there will be a bey named after Yggdrasil, the world tree. :d
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:36 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Hey, imagine fake Beyblade Bursts, their teeth would wear too easily! Plus more fragile parts means more fun when pieces fly out!

(Aug. 04, 2015  2:52 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2015  2:05 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Solid reinforced Steel couple inches thick. The goggles will be made out of half inch thick high quality plastic.

Jk

Although rapidly will be worse than ever now. You know how rapidity breaks after four or five battles or when hit once with a baseball bat? Well now the spikes that control bursting are just gonna break instantly.

I never thought of that yet, I wonder what fake Burst tops will be like... we should see some sooner or later.

I hope we get as horrible translations as we did for the fake MFB's... I can see it now: "Burst explosion action BeyLogger NFC go be friend play with!".
*Puts on launcher* *Explodes*

But I was slightly concerned about the burst finish, because it seemed to trigger too easily sometimes. I was watching the first Burst tournament and I thought the defensive beys would have been able to take more hits before falling apart.
Super Top Set Exploding NEW !
"Obtain the all series!"

"Great Gift!"

"New Super Explosion!"

"New Grip Device For Use Online Service!"
Fighting skills, new design exploding top, collect them all for fun, lot of colors and design !
"Super duper pooper scooper!"

Next we'll see the new company making fakes named "Tacarppa Phony".
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: "Super duper pooper scooper!"

Please tell me that was a Crashbox reference.

I do wonder if Rapidity will continue with fakes using that name for Burst.
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Eh, well I never got it from that.

Tacarppa Phony is a parody of Takara Tomy, but if they do I will laugh!
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Eh, well I never got it from that.

Tacarppa Phony is a parody of Takara Tomy, but if they do I will laugh!

I meant the first part of your post, haha.

On another note, I wonder when or if Sonokong will be releasing Burst.
I can already see the insane amount of duplicates I'm going to end up with if I buy monthly releases ... those reshuffle sets don't make me super happy when all I want is the new Beyblade, really. But I guess it's always been like this!
My thoughts exactly. Lol. Don't forget about random boosters
I'm so happy to see so many releases in the first few months alone, though. The game is already pretty interesting and I'm sure this will just accelerate it!