Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 22, 2014  4:36 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I have a TR145.track and the same one wheel has been knocked off three times. It doesn't look like there is any damage and there are Jo abnormalities performance wise. Would it still be legal for use in events?

Is the wheel is missing or still in place ? If missing it's illegal.
I lost hope in humanity. This video make me feel seriously depressed. Theses guys are in the top list of the biggest morons I ever seen.
They deserve to go to Hell.

Anyways, I saw this BuzzFeedVideo the other day on Youtube and noticed it was about Black Friday Shopping, and in the video if you pause at a certain moment you'll see kids buying Beyblades haha.

Pause exactly at 40 seconds into the video.
If you get your kicks out of smacking toys with tennis rackets, you may need a new hobby.

Seriously, I get that they don't like them but then I question why they actually have so many if they have such a burning hatred for them.
Theses kids are seriously stupids. Even Bumpking doesn't deserve a such treatment. --'
LMAO's video explain why I hate Christmas, Black Friday, Boxing Day, ect... Metal Master/Metal Fury beys shown, hah.
That honestly looks like something I would do with parts I don't use or are broken, but definitely not with the older gen. That video made me cringe.
They got serious problems! But then again lucky it wasn't MFB they were breaking!
(Sep. 25, 2014  1:42 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I lost hope in humanity. This video make me feel seriously depressed. Theses guys are in the top list of the biggest morons I ever seen.

Lmao, th!nk and Ultra are at it again.

(Sep. 25, 2014  4:05 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: They got serious problems! But then again lucky it wasn't MFB they were breaking!

And why is it okay to break things out of production for over a decade now?!
Gen-ist >Unhappy

(Sep. 25, 2014  3:09 AM)President_Zane Wrote: That honestly looks like something I would do with parts I don't use or are broken, but definitely not with the older gen. That video made me cringe.

An Upper Dragoon with the nubs not worn down all the way.
(Sep. 25, 2014  4:16 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  3:09 AM)President_Zane Wrote: That honestly looks like something I would do with parts I don't use or are broken, but definitely not with the older gen. That video made me cringe.

An Upper Dragoon with the nubs not worn down all the way.

I already said I cringed, why make it worse .-.? lol

Also [SupremeDragon] …
>lucky it wasn't MFB they were breaking
>lucky it wasn't MFB they were
>lucky it wasn't MFB
>lucky
>wut
Damn, that was quite depressing to see, it really breaks my heart to see them go to waste like that. These kids must have nothing else to do, no? I also know a certain someone who probably wouldn't miss the chance to hangout with these kids, breaking some more Beyblades, as well.

As for the BuzzFeedBlue video, I found that to be quite cool, I see a couple of carts with them, too!
Who is the certain someone ? hah.
Teeths are going to break more than beys if I hangout with theses morons. I can't understand the fun of breaking toys, even more Plastic beyblades. They are out of production since 10 to 14 years so why ? They are simply stupid, this is the answer.
(Sep. 25, 2014  1:42 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I lost hope in humanity. This video make me feel seriously depressed. Theses guys are in the top list of the biggest morons I ever seen.

Not even Hell would accept those miserable kids even if you gave them with your own soul, Bloody Devil MS , Shining God MS, or even Dragoon MSUV, to be fair though it's their stuff and if they want to do that then I guess we have no choice.
I don't think saying they should go to Hell is nice tbh. :\
It's there Beyblades and they have every right to do what they want.

If I made a video right now breaking an RF, would I go to Hell?
(Sep. 25, 2014  5:47 PM)Crescent Wrote: I don't think saying they should go to Hell is nice tbh. :\

Yes,yes you would

I Joke,I Joke

But I agree with Crescent,They have the right to do what they want,Right Or Wrong
RF is a relatively easy to find bottom, there a lot of thems on eBay. Plastic gen beys are out of production since 2004, did you see the Upper Dragoon ? It looked new. Destroy things that other people can use is totally stupid. Also, they know the value of their beys, one of the morons said "Special Edition Trygle" I assume it is not, but he know some informations about it, enough to make some research.
(Sep. 25, 2014  5:47 PM)Crescent Wrote: I don't think saying they should go to Hell is nice tbh. :\

My comment also said that they should be able to do what they want so I am not saying otherwise, I just dont like it.
(Sep. 25, 2014  5:58 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: RF is a relatively easy to find bottom, there a lot of thems on eBay. Plastic gen beys are out of production since 2004, did you see the Upper Dragoon ? It looked new. Destroy things that other people can use is totally stupid. Also, they know the value of their beys, one of the morons said "Special Edition Trygle" I assume it is not, but he know some informations about it, enough to make some research.
They are not obliged to give Beyblades away. It's like my birthday balloons; when I'm done and over with them I'll pop them. I don't necessarily have to give them away. Like I've said before, it's there Beyblades, they own them and there's nothing we can do. Even if they are rare.
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:10 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  5:58 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: RF is a relatively easy to find bottom, there a lot of thems on eBay. Plastic gen beys are out of production since 2004, did you see the Upper Dragoon ? It looked new. Destroy things that other people can use is totally stupid. Also, they know the value of their beys, one of the morons said "Special Edition Trygle" I assume it is not, but he know some informations about it, enough to make some research.
They are not obliged to give Beyblades away. It's like my birthday balloons; when I'm done and over with them I'll pop them. I don't necessarily have to give them away. Like I've said before, it's there Beyblades, they own them and there's nothing we can do. Even if they are rare.

I guess the difference is that balloons are far more abundant and are readily available but as you said...
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:18 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:10 PM)Crescent Wrote:

I guess the difference is that balloons are far more abundant and are readily available but as you said...
27 18th birthday balloons cost around £13.00. 27 × 13.00 = 351. £351 are probably enough to buy those Beyblade and more.

I really think this is getting off-topic. You guys really shouldn't be complaining about them breaking Beyblades that don't belong to you. Especially saying kids should go to Hell. You guys should be ashamed of yourself.
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:31 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:18 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:10 PM)Crescent Wrote: They are not obliged to give Beyblades away. It's like my birthday balloons; when I'm done and over with them I'll pop them. I don't necessarily have to give them away. Like I've said before, it's there Beyblades, they own them and there's nothing we can do. Even if they are rare.

27 18th birthday balloons cost around £13.00. 27 × 13.00 = 351. £351 are probably enough to buy those Beyblade and more.

I really think this is getting off-topic. You guys really shouldn't be complaining about them breaking Beyblades that don't belong to you. Especially saying kids should go to Hell. You guys should be ashamed of yourself.

Point is, balloons are still around and it's really about the timing right now, if Beyblade were still going around then I dont think some would care as much, people here treat Beyblades like the protagonists do in the anime and you don't so that's why they care more than you. I'm also pretty sure we have someone that we want to dispise out of anger who do something similar and this just happens to be theirs.

EDIT: When I said the WBO members usually treat it like the anime I meant that they take good care or use them the way it should be and some are that dedicated.
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:07 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:31 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:18 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I guess the difference is that balloons are far more abundant and are readily available but as you said...

Point is, balloons are still around and it's really about the timing right now, if Beyblade were still going around then I dont think some would care as much, people here treat Beyblades like the protagonists do in the anime and you don't so that's why they care more than you. I'm also pretty sure we have someone that we want to dispise out of anger who do something similar and this just happens to be theirs.
I don't. Wishing any harm for anyone is pretty bad, in my opinion. Anyway, in the end, we can get angry, rightfully so, but there's nothing we can do, so we should just move on.
(Sep. 25, 2014  8:40 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:07 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:31 PM)Crescent Wrote: 27 18th birthday balloons cost around £13.00. 27 × 13.00 = 351. £351 are probably enough to buy those Beyblade and more.

I don't. Wishing any harm for anyone is pretty bad, in my opinion. Anyway, in the end, we can get angry, rightfully so, but there's nothing we can do, so we should just move on.

What I mean is that what people say aren't always true but out of disbelief or anger, and after a while they could feel bad about it, I hate a few people but I would never want to see them moan in a one of torture.

Like if people said "I'm gonna kill you" or "damn you to heck" then it's out of anger usually, at least that's what I have seen.
I agree with Jimbee. Also, like Dual said, let's move on. This video was posted in 2009, we can't do nothing, it's past.
Had my first shift as Toys R Us today and when I asked a coworker if we have Beyblades, he said we don't carry them anymore. All that's left are Beywarriorz, which the store is still trying to get rid of.
It is weird that Canada could have so much more at the moment; is Hasbro really misevaluating where their main audience and profit really lie ?

It is true that, personally, my local Toys "R" Us barely has real Beyblades in stock right now, but I do remember seeing Faceoff Sets from Shogun Steel still.