Beyblade Random Thoughts

Kind of haha. I mean when I was MFB active Takara had no reason to just not keep on making beys. Not to mention we were mid series most the times, so releases were left right and centre.
(Sep. 16, 2014  1:51 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Who thinks (or hopes) Takara Tomy is going to release something soon?

I'm still holding out hope that Hasbro will eventually release Fenrir, Garudas, and Whiger as a part of Beyblade Legends.
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:21 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2014  1:51 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Who thinks (or hopes) Takara Tomy is going to release something soon?

I'm still holding out hope that Hasbro will eventually release Fenrir, Garudas, and Whiger as a part of Beyblade Legends.

I still hope for Balro and Wyvang... I mean, the molds (for sure) exist, they've been released by TT...

Since they released the other DX-Set exclusive (Zirago), they really didn't have a good excuse not to release them in some way, shape, or form.
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:25 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:21 AM)Kei Wrote:

I still hope for Balro and Wyvang... I mean, the molds (for sure) exist, they've been released by TT...

Since they released the other DX-Set exclusive (Zirago), they really didn't have a good excuse not to release them in some way, shape, or form.

By the way Hasbro never released Duo or Wing in original molds, only on theses light molds similar to our beloved Escolpio. So it's not sure that Hasbro will ever create a Balro or a Wyvang.
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:02 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:25 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:21 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm still holding out hope that Hasbro will eventually release Fenrir, Garudas, and Whiger as a part of Beyblade Legends.

By the way Hasbro never released Duo or Wing in original molds, only on theses light molds similar to our beloved Escolpio. So it's not sure that Hasbro will ever create a Balro or a Wyvang.

Well, they never made Duo, but they released Wing with the Beyblade: Evolution video game.

Also, Whiger?
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:07 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:02 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:25 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I still hope for Balro and Wyvang... I mean, the molds (for sure) exist, they've been released by TT...

Well, they never made Duo, but they released Wing with the Beyblade: Evolution video game.

Also, Whiger?

He means Byakko, haha. Whiger was another rumored name.
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:10 AM)Leone19 Wrote: He means Byakko, haha. Whiger was another rumored name.

Actually, Whiger is the official original name in Asia. Byakko is the dub name.
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:10 AM)Leone19 Wrote: He means Byakko, haha. Whiger was another rumored name.

Actually, Whiger is the official original name in Asia. Byakko is the dub name.

Oh, I didn't know that, haha. I though it was one of the few "translated" names but I didn't think it was the official name of it in Asia.

Go figure.
How is "Whiger" actually pronounced? Like tiger or Tigger? The latter would be hilarious.

EDIT: Aw, that's disappointing xD. Thanks, Kai-V.
(Sep. 19, 2014  2:18 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: How is "Whiger" actually pronounced? Like tiger or Tigger? The latter would be hilarious.

Like Whi(te) (T)iger. The same way Driger should have been pronounced all along and was pronounced in Japanese : dry-guer.
Where does the Dr- in "Driger" come from? If the -iger is from tiger, then what's the Dr? Does it just not have a meaning?
(Sep. 19, 2014  2:40 AM)Echizen Wrote: Where does the Dr- in "Driger" come from? If the -iger is from tiger, then what's the Dr? Does it just not have a meaning?

Each team in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade season one just had Beyblades with either the same ending or the same beginning, so I do not know why exactly it had to be "dr" in Team BBA's case.
(Sep. 19, 2014  2:40 AM)Echizen Wrote: Where does the Dr- in "Driger" come from? If the -iger is from tiger, then what's the Dr? Does it just not have a meaning?

Dr-agoon
Dr-anzer
Dr-aciel
Dr-iger
It's a theme.
This video is so much far my favourite. This guy have the strongest launch I ever seen.
(Sep. 20, 2014  4:06 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: This video is so much far my favourite. This guy have the strongest launch I ever seen.

You know DGGT has a Turbo Engine Gear right >v>?
Dude, I know. Get a look to the other videos, his launch is amazing.
(Sep. 20, 2014  4:06 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: This video is so much far my favourite. This guy have the strongest launch I ever seen.
Idk if I am the only one who notices this about his videos but after every round his stadium shifts places which basically means he must do several relaunches in order to achieve those results. I used to do that in my older videos but its simply too much of a hassle to redo rounds for an hour to get that one "perfect" round.
(Sep. 20, 2014  9:18 PM)MBF1 Wrote:
Idk if I am the only one who notices this about his videos but after every round his stadium shifts places which basically means he must do several relaunches in order to achieve those results. I used to do that in my older videos but its simply too much of a hassle to redo rounds for an hour to get that one "perfect" round.

He basically admits that he does every battle a 3-2 score of else it isn't exciting though it gets predictable after a while. I also always THINK he did the same by making the HMS series beat 4D though it could just be raw strength he edited all those battles non the less.
(Sep. 20, 2014  9:21 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  9:18 PM)MBF1 Wrote:

He basically admits that he does every battle a 3-2 score of else it isn't exciting though it gets predictable after a while. I also always THINK he did the same by making the HMS series beat 4D though it could just be raw strength he edited all those battles non the less.
I can almost guarantee he did do the same to get HMS to win. I remember Meow questioned the legitimacy of the results of the battle between Draciel MS VS Phantom Orion and johnflippride kept rudely claiming it was his launch. It really is just him redoing the battles over and over to get those epic rounds.
(Sep. 20, 2014  11:30 PM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  9:21 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  9:18 PM)MBF1 Wrote: Idk if I am the only one who notices this about his videos but after every round his stadium shifts places which basically means he must do several relaunches in order to achieve those results. I used to do that in my older videos but its simply too much of a hassle to redo rounds for an hour to get that one "perfect" round.

I can almost guarantee he did do the same to get HMS to win. I remember Meow questioned the legitimacy of the results of the battle between Draciel MS VS Phantom Orion and johnflippride kept rudely claiming it was his launch. It really is just him redoing the battles over and over to get those epic rounds.
Phantom Orion is extremely powerful, Draciel MS however would have to be lucky to actually knock it out, it's a sharp bottom and it's very recoily and light which are all not a great combo. The real way Draciel would win was in the anime, I feel as if John seems very biased on his results of HMS vs 4D as it's strange ALL HMS won. He also favourited a battle with HMS and MFB, though that vid seemed more legit. If John is being rude then it's probably his stress from denying suspicion but it's just my guess.
(Sep. 20, 2014  11:42 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  11:30 PM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  9:21 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: He basically admits that he does every battle a 3-2 score of else it isn't exciting though it gets predictable after a while. I also always THINK he did the same by making the HMS series beat 4D though it could just be raw strength he edited all those battles non the less.
Phantom Orion is extremely powerful, Draciel MS however would have to be lucky to actually knock it out, it's a sharp bottom and it's very recoily and light which are all not a great combo. The real way Draciel would win was in the anime, I feel as if John seems very biased on his results of HMS vs 4D as it's strange ALL HMS won. He also favourited a battle with HMS and MFB, though that vid seemed more legit. If John is being rude then it's probably his stress from denying suspicion but it's just my guess.
I completely agree. He seems to dislike how newer generation beyblades can win against most of HMS.
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:06 AM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  11:30 PM)MBF1 Wrote: I can almost guarantee he did do the same to get HMS to win. I remember Meow questioned the legitimacy of the results of the battle between Draciel MS VS Phantom Orion and johnflippride kept rudely claiming it was his launch. It really is just him redoing the battles over and over to get those epic rounds.
I completely agree. He seems to dislike how newer generation beyblades can win against most of HMS.
I thought his videos are good, at first...

They're just ok to me now, but the battles can be stupidly edited. He is very rude to anyone who claims he is cheating and all that, ranging from deleting those posts to using profanity to insult them including the extremely bad "c" word at one point, that's not necessary and it's just a threatening way to get rid of responders, he has lots of fans to back him up and the fans are drawn to what John says, especially arguements, he is suspicious sometimes. All this is just what I think.

The purpose of the video was not just for fun but they were edited to show the HMS power, and make 4D look inferior, he chose one of the strongest MFB vs weaker HMS, probably to show puny HMS can beat a godsend 4D beyblade, in other words, Orion vs Draciel.
I have a TR145.track and the same one wheel has been knocked off three times. It doesn't look like there is any damage and there are Jo abnormalities performance wise. Would it still be legal for use in events?
(Sep. 20, 2014  11:30 PM)MBF1 Wrote: I can almost guarantee he did do the same to get HMS to win. I remember Meow questioned the legitimacy of the results of the battle between Draciel MS VS Phantom Orion and johnflippride kept rudely claiming it was his launch. It really is just him redoing the battles over and over to get those epic rounds.
Yeah, but a
Mold 2/3 BP
Mold 2 Circle Upper
Circle Wide
GFCUV
can best many MFB Beyblades due to raw speed.
(Sep. 22, 2014  5:15 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  11:42 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Phantom Orion is extremely powerful, Draciel MS however would have to be lucky to actually knock it out, it's a sharp bottom and it's very recoily and light which are all not a great combo. The real way Draciel would win was in the anime, I feel as if John seems very biased on his results of HMS vs 4D as it's strange ALL HMS won. He also favourited a battle with HMS and MFB, though that vid seemed more legit. If John is being rude then it's probably his stress from denying suspicion but it's just my guess.
Yeah, but a
Mold 2/3 BP
Mold 2 Circle Upper
Circle Wide
GFCUV
can best many MFB Beyblades due to raw speed.

Yes but he doesn't use customs, we mean uncustomized ones.