Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 23, 2014  5:02 AM)ƒ¡$h Wrote: WUT? How did you get a TT bey for just $2? Hopefully it is mint and genuine. But putting that aside, we would all like to know where you got it!

Assuming that was most likely up for bidding, I was still able to find an Ebay listing for Shinobi Genbull 130W2D that goes for roughly around nine dollars each, from our beloved, trustworthy pvccard.expert. Smile
Pisces has always been rare though, I doubt that it will be as much as Pisces. I can find RB3 really cheap as well haha.
Can someone report that seller to eBay please ?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/100-Japan-Takara-...1596wt_923
Hopefully I didn't buy from him (I'm not that idiot)
We won't just report him if we're ignorant as to why we should do it. Also, I think this might belong in the eBay topic.
So... Anyone know how I should tell the parents of the kids I babysit that I tore a hole in their plastic bowl from launching a Beyblade into it?
Heheh. blame it on the kids!
(Aug. 24, 2014  2:40 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Heheh. blame it on the kids!
That's what I intend to do! Lol
"Sorry, the kids wanted to try putting those spinning tops they have in a bowl. I had no idea that little pieces of metal could be so powerful."
That is so evil. take the bowl, and bury it.
(Aug. 24, 2014  2:46 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
"Sorry, the kids wanted to try putting those spinning tops they have in a bowl. I had no idea that little pieces of metal could be so powerful."

Yeah go with that! They might not even care.
(Aug. 24, 2014  3:08 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:

Yeah go with that! They might not even care.

Be honest, you may regret it later...GAHAHAHA...

V "
O O
U
That would be hilarious. Or just say that you found it that way.

Or you can say straight to their faces, "that was you".
(Aug. 24, 2014  3:05 AM)Ocean Wrote: That is so evil. take the bowl, and bury it.

burn it. No evidence. Tell the kids they didn't see nothin'.
The kids said they'd tell their parents, so I have to tell them first, but I'll just say they wanted me to do it so I don't get blamed :p
(Parents still haven't come home btw & I'm tired af)

I'm a wonderful babysitter.
(Aug. 24, 2014  4:28 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: The kids said they'd tell their parents, so I have to tell them first, but I'll just say they wanted me to do it so I don't get blamed :p

Would it be fair for them to pay you less for Babysitting?

The bowl would probably lower your payment if so. I'm pretty sure that's the most they would do, hopefully.
(Aug. 24, 2014  4:28 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: The kids said they'd tell their parents, so I have to tell them first, but I'll just say they wanted me to do it so I don't get blamed :p

So did you teach them about MFB?
They had some XTS & a couple really bad stock Beyblades. The 9 year old said he'd played with his friends a few times but always lost, so I gave him a Phantom stamina combo and a slightly modified LL2 under the condition that he'd play against his friends again because he would definitely win. Gave the other two kids some slightly crappier beys, but the combos were still better than anything else they had.
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:15 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: They had some XTS & a couple really bad stock Beyblades. The 9 year old said he'd played with his friends a few times but always lost, so I gave him a Phantom stamina combo and a slightly modified LL2 under the condition that he'd play against his friends again because he would definitely win. Gave the other two kids some slightly crappier beys, but the combos were still better than anything else they had.

Hah...
Good thing you didn't give them any old gens...
Hand cuts hurt.
That's just because I don't have any "old gens" myself lmao
I keep meaning too, but the good stuff is so out of my price range right now.
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:22 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: That's just because I don't have any "old gens" myself lmao

PM me..
I'll deal you some....
Keheh..
(Aug. 24, 2014  6:22 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: That's just because I don't have any "old gens" myself lmao

Don't you have the Red Dranzer G you won from a WBO contest?

Oohh heheheh you broke it! What bey did you break it with?
@DK Yes, but I still don't have a launcher to use with it

SupremeDragon Let's just say it was more than one
(Aug. 24, 2014  4:00 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: @DK Yes, but I still don't have a launcher to use with it

SupremeDragon Let's just say it was more than one

LMAO....just let me send you a launcher. Jeez Pinching_eyes_2
Damn, Ultimate Blaze is undeniably one of the luckiest people I've ever met: Among the four Hasbro Scythe he owns, two of them consist of AA4s, and the others consist of AA2s! That in mind, he'll be doing awesome at Limited events!

C'mon, we all know a certain someone is jealous of him, if any of you know what I mean. Wink
I still don't get what the big buzz is about Scythe.

Scythe basically got destroyed at the tournament yesterday :p