Beyblade Random Thoughts

So many suggestions! :O
Oh man... I would love to get her the Ultimate DX Attack/Balance set, but I'm a pretty cheap gift giver & I want to give something other than just Beyblades
Wombat Takara & Sonokong look more intense, so I'm definitely going with one of those. Makes it look more legit instead of just a cheap kid's toy from TRU haha
Galaxy blade That's actually a great idea. I think I might get her a limited edition Orion since B:D is pretty entertaining...
dragon KING I would totally get the Takara one, but they're just so expensive right now... however I'm thinking that I might get her one 4D & one Zero G so she can compare & her favorite game is Legend of Dragoon, so I'm thinking Dark Knight Dragooon :)

On the topic of switching prongs, I've been trying to find a successful way to put right spin prongs on a left spin launcher and have the Beyblade stay on until the ripcord has been pulled out...it's still work in progress.
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:30 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I's It possible to brake a string launcher? Like the two side bit's? Cause I was ripping on my string launcher and I broke one of those bit's lol. Now what am I gonna do, I broke one of my best's!

@TSO(Hope you don't mind) Get a, Phantom Orion. Make It spin for the 7 mins, That'll keep happy XD lol.

Yes it actually is possible...
It's really cool how rf is from the first MFB season and still top tier, same with ch120 (it's on the tier list)
(Nov. 14, 2013  8:50 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It's really cool how rf is from the first MFB season and still top tier, same with ch120 (it's on the tier list)

They do that sometimes. Cancer was Wave 1 and it's still one of the best parts.
In fact, even Grip Base and Tiger Defenser from Plastics follow the same trend.
(Nov. 15, 2013  12:19 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2013  8:50 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It's really cool how rf is from the first MFB season and still top tier, same with ch120 (it's on the tier list)

They do that sometimes. Cancer was Wave 1 and it's still one of the best parts.
In fact, even Grip Base and Tiger Defenser from Plastics follow the same trend.

Yeah and left SG is still considered useful, same with aquario
There are a lot of things from the first series(es) that are useful (Metal Fight/Metal System/PHWS).
- Cancer
- CH120
-RF
-D
-WD
-T125 (Some Situations)
-D125 (Some Situations)
-H145 (Some Situations)
-Aquario

Probably more, haha
So I've been watching Zero-G and I like Shinobu Hiryuuin the most. He tries so hard and applies his power in inventive ways instead of in reckless attacks. I was in shock when he made short work of Yoshio in Neo Battle Bladers. So I decided he was gonna be my Zero-G character lol
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:15 AM)Duive Wrote: So I've been watching Zero-G and I like Shinobu Hiryuuin the most. He tries so hard and applies his power in inventive ways instead of in reckless attacks. I was in shock when he made short work of Yoshio in Neo Battle Bladers. So I decided he was gonna be my Zero-G character lol
This doesn't belong here lol this should go in the "Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts" thread.

I have found a new use for my F:D ERASER!!!
FGrin eraser? Can you post a picture?? Or is your FGrin so worn it erases traces of lead?
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:24 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:15 AM)Duive Wrote: So I've been watching Zero-G and I like Shinobu Hiryuuin the most. He tries so hard and applies his power in inventive ways instead of in reckless attacks. I was in shock when he made short work of Yoshio in Neo Battle Bladers. So I decided he was gonna be my Zero-G character lol
This doesn't belong here lol this should go in the "Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts" thread.

I have found a new use for my FGrin ERASER!!!
talk about wearing rubber down....... I heard if using RF like that. But might as well F : D isn't good at all
I disagree! I love F;D! I especially like to use for a sort of tornado stall combo. It's pretty interesting in how it performs.
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:25 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: FGrin eraser? Can you post a picture?? Or is your FGrin so worn it erases traces of lead?
dude, open the spoiler lol it was just a thought I had.
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:36 AM)Tri Wrote: I disagree! I love F;D! I especially like to use for a sort of tornado stall combo. It's pretty interesting in how it performs.

That's how I feel about final survive, the sharp gimmick (even though it is unbalanced) gives it that last ounce of stamina to win a battle, and I just like ldragos lol
I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, or not.

Compared to my TT one, has anyone else's Hasbro SA165 been lose? Mine is from the Dragoon 2-Pack. Tongue_out
Comparing my TT one to my Hasbro one from Gargole, I didn't notice any difference.
Yeah, my Hasbro SA165 is loose.
The hasbro stats and combos get on my nerves, like salamander ifrit w145sd on EVERY shogun steel box!!!! Like come on, who using salamander ifrit competitively. Atleast the takara zero g combos on the boxes are decent I guess
I don't think that Salamander Ifrit is on the box as a suggested combo. I think it's there to show how synchrome works.
In addition to what you said, Tri, those TT box suggestions aren't the best... Tongue_out
Not as bad as salamander ifrit, the dark knight dragoon combo wasn't so bad minus gargoyle, I wonder if TT just calculates wats good combos (there calculations be messed up)
(Nov. 16, 2013  9:11 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Not as bad as salamander ifrit, the dark knight dragoon combo wasn't so bad minus gargoyle, I wonder if TT just calculates wats good combos (there calculations be messed up)

Even with TT, I believe I read somewhere on here that their stats are as bad as Hasbro's...

As Tri said and its kinda implied- That combo is just used to show how Synchrom works, nothing more.
(Nov. 16, 2013  9:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  9:11 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Not as bad as salamander ifrit, the dark knight dragoon combo wasn't so bad minus gargoyle, I wonder if TT just calculates wats good combos (there calculations be messed up)

Even with TT, I believe I read somewhere on here that their stats are as bad as Hasbro's...

As Tri said and its kinda implied- That combo is just used to show how Synchrom works, nothing more.
Hasbro copies its stats/stars from the TT boxes, but they don't mean anything in the first place. In all honestly the stats are based more on how the part is supposed to work/works in the anime then how it performs in real life. There are excpetions, like RF deserves all 6 attack stars.

Anywho, what I originally came here to say: It will be a real disappointment when Hasbro releases Byakko and Garudas (if they do) because they won't have any of the stickers that make they Beys look so much better, especially Garudas. Since TT isn't releasing them, there won't even be a Japanese sticker sheet to print off instead.
(Nov. 17, 2013  2:13 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  9:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Hasbro copies its stats/stars from the TT boxes, but they don't mean anything in the first place. In all honestly the stats are based more on how the part is supposed to work/works in the anime then how it performs in real life. There are excpetions, like RF deserves all 6 attack stars.

Anywho, what I originally came here to say: It will be a real disappointment when Hasbro releases Byakko and Garudas (if they do) because they won't have any of the stickers that make they Beys look so much better, especially Garudas. Since TT isn't releasing them, there won't even be a Japanese sticker sheet to print off instead.

Aside from the Cyclone Set, Hasbro's only featured face stickers for Shogun Steel.
I'm pretty sure they'd have some form of a face for it, considering it aired on the show and was really canceled by TT last minute. Tongue_out
(Nov. 17, 2013  2:13 AM)Wombat Wrote: Hasbro copies its stats/stars from the TT boxes, but they don't mean anything in the first place.

Are you certain about that ? I cannot really verify myself right now, but people always said that the stars TAKARA-TOMY advertised were not even the same as Hasbro's.
Hasbro metal fusion=almost as good as takara.
Hasbro metal masters=Excellent beys.
Hasbro metal fury=HORRIBLE.