Beyblade Random Thoughts

You can find the answer to that by searching, man! Grin
(Apr. 20, 2013  5:33 PM)alucardZ Wrote: What were the prize beys for those RB 1&2 anyway?

Aries 125D and Pisces D125BS, but Pisces is the one Beyblade from those that won't hold much value due to the Premium Returns version (BB-83) being identical (apart from the Track/Bottom).
Ain't nobody got time to run through pages of search results. Lol just kidding.

Looks like only Aries would have any future value.... I'll probably unbox that DK Dragooon then xD
The BB-83 one is different since the paint is black not blue. Also the hong kong set rereleased both the Aries and Pisces random booster prize versions taking away any value except to someone insane enough to pay a massive amount for something they could get for way cheaper.
basically, MFB will never have much future value. I dunno about Zero G, I might get that blue Orojya Reviser just cuz it looks so pretty.
(Apr. 20, 2013  8:13 PM)Ultra Wrote: The BB-83 one is different since the paint is black not blue. Also the hong kong set rereleased both the Aries and Pisces random booster prize versions taking away any value except to someone insane enough to pay a massive amount for something they could get for way cheaper.

Oh, was it actually black? Well, the Hong Kong set version was apparently the same, so the RBV2 one is no longer "exclusive" to that RB. Aries from RBV1 (and the yellow version) is still valuable because all of the re-released versions feature Mold 2, which is significantly different.
I don't think either will ever be worth that much though, since IMO they don't look that great and they aren't competitive.
Basically this generation of beyblade will never be worth much. LOL a bit disappointing but oh well Grin I'll just keep my beys to myself for the memories.
Well, when I first came here, the Silver Quetzalcoatl was supposed to be one of the rare and valuable beyblades...
Considering that it actually looks quite amazing, would it not have enough value in the future?
Wow, all results I found on ebay were at least over $20, haha!
I think I suck at finding cheap beys...
I got mine for $4 ? It was Buy it Now.
Wow.. I had to bid to 8.50 for mine, and it was only the metal wheel and the facebolt. <.>
(Apr. 21, 2013  3:49 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I don't think either will ever be worth that much though, since IMO they don't look that great and they aren't competitive.

get out

But seriously, it isn't their design or competitive value that matters in this case; it is their rarity. Only 20 of the Yellow Aries (Mold 1) were produced, for example.

(Apr. 21, 2013  4:19 AM)alucardZ Wrote: Basically this generation of beyblade will never be worth much. LOL a bit disappointing but oh well Grin I'll just keep my beys to myself for the memories.

In general, I agree, but as I said before, what will be valuable are recolours that were limited and never sold publicly.
Things that will most likely be worth a lot are stuff that's rare even now like:

CoroCoro Black Lightning L Drago
Original Sol Blaze
Proto pegasis
Purple Pegasis MW
Gold Virgo MW
BB-18 Libra and random booster 2 recolours.

However you can't predict much. The rarity of some things will evolve over time. I'm sure no one would have predicted in 2003/2004 that Dragoon and Dranzer GT would rise to such high prices as they are now.
(Apr. 22, 2013  9:56 AM)Ultra Wrote: Proto pegasis

I regret not buying even one of these when they were easy to find on YJA back in 2008.
I regret not buying a BB-01 pegasis NIB then. They're hard to find now so I dread thinking of what it will be like in 5 years time.
I think that the BB-09 Pegasis DX Set will end up with a very high price as well ...
(Apr. 22, 2013  8:52 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I think that the BB-09 Pegasis DX Set will end up with a very high price as well ...

That too. Anything you can't find now will probably cost a lot in a few years when they eventually pop up.
I'm wanting to test MSF-H Gryph Gryph W145WSF to see how WSF performs in a high spin speed beyblade, but I still don't have W145, so frustrating!
I'd just substitute AD145 in then.
(Apr. 23, 2013  3:17 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'd just substitute AD145 in then.

would be better? or just helps with the anxiety? LOL
So glad I have a Pre-HWS Pegasis. Unfortunately it's not mint condition lol but still, having it is better than not having it :3
(Apr. 23, 2013  3:48 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2013  3:17 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'd just substitute AD145 in then.

would be better? or just helps with the anxiety? LOL

W145 is better but AD145 is the only thing comparable to it.
Every time I practice with my Orion, I take an Orion to the knee(por que Orion), and this is why I'm "Ifraid" to get a Saggitario(If I take an arrow to the knee, that will ruin my career).