Beyblade Random Thoughts

I like to see I'm not the only one with "active hands" when it comes to NIB stuff. I plan on starting a small NIB collection with only 3 rules:
1. I already have another one to play with, display, put stickers on etc.
2. Getting the second one doesn't cost me a boatload of money.
3. It's actually worth keeping NIB.
A good example would be my Big Bang Pegasus collection you can see in my sig, all of them are opened and out for display BUT I also have an extra NIB copy of my Blue Wing Version.
Yeah, I think I said this a while back, but I wish I had gotten the Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus. Just to sell in the future, because I would never use it. I feel like I should get some MFBs that might become well known/collector's items if Beyblade ever goes on another hiatus. I'm mainly thinking or Storm Pegasus, Hell Kerbecs, Gravity Perseus, and Phantom Orion, but I don't know if Orion will ever be worth a lot with all the Sonokong bulk buyers selling it NIP for $10 with free shipping.
I couldn't help but notice that there is a Face on the Takara Tomy Beyblade Deck BB75 Entry Set.....Is it really a Face or it just a design
Does anyone live in the Tri-cities,WA? I am needing someone to battle.
After messing with my BWD lately I'm actually starting to like it a lot. I've found some interesting combos and it's fun to mess with.
I hate BWD. It's really bouncy for some reason, especially with SR200 and higher heights.
Does anyone live near Houston!
(Mar. 26, 2013  11:03 PM)Dranzera99 Wrote: Does anyone live near Houston!

This is not the topic for that. We have the WBO General forum and now the BeyMap too instead.
(Mar. 26, 2013  8:53 PM)Tri Wrote: I hate BWD. It's really bouncy for some reason, especially with SR200 and higher heights.

Weird... I use Orojya Goreim F230BWD and doesn't bounce, even on other combos I didn't have that problem
Haha, using Neo Cross Horn (Uriel/Ariel 2 AR - GPS) is so fun.

Little parts of it keep chipping off and flying everywhere.

It was a spare, so I don't really care.

EDIT: LOL that rhymes.
Wow you had the guts to use that? I wouldn't use it if I had ten, haha.
I only needed the base for Gabriel. The Attack Ring was just left sitting there, so I used it.

It was only 3500 yen, pretty cheap for a rare Beyblade. I believe Oki thought that the Tip was cut in half ? So it was cheaper, but it turns out the tip was perfectly fine. Lucky me. XD
Wow, you seriously are lucky, Cannon!

Random Thought-

Well, so I was just trying Basalt Kerbecs 230CS since I finally got the parts required to make that combo. My CS is Hasbro, so it was pretty aggressive. Of course, I had to use my MagneStadium for this- as that is the only stadium I have.
I thought of trying an aggressive launch just so that I could see how well it works. To my surprise, the height of Basalt on 230CS perfectly matched the height of the MagneStadium walls. So it actually rode along the wall! Basalt is somewhat flat from underneath, so it was able to smoothly catch the edge of the wall, and ride along it. It moved with such great speed that it would have KOed almost anything in its path! However, it simply self-KOed.... Tired
I still want to try KOing things by that method. That would be sensational, really...
i do believe nobody knows what destablizers are anymore..
time to bring sexy destablizers back Cool
Meteo L Drago is just such a beautiful bey to look at. It may be light, but it looks like its a really heavy bey.
(Mar. 31, 2013  3:48 AM)LMAO Wrote: Meteo L Drago is just such a beautiful bey to look at. It may be light, but it looks like its a really heavy bey.

i know what you mean.. still remains as one of my favorite beys in terms of beauty
still wish i didn't sell it
What is the best or lucky fusion wheel is, AND MODDED ONES DONT COUNT!!! Mine is the beasalt (I don't care how you spell it) I have know idea how id does better than other ones, because i just keep mine standard, and it just kills everyone ^-^
(Mar. 31, 2013  3:23 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i do believe nobody knows what destablizers are anymore..
time to bring sexy destablizers back Cool

Well, people have tried to bring destabilizers back.
But with the dominance of superbly, heavy- yet well-balanced- wheels in the meta-game, Destabilizers lost their charm.

They could stage a comeback though, as Zero-G Synchroms don't really have good balance...
My favorite fusion wheel is Basalt
what is it that makes a beyblade illeagle.
(Mar. 31, 2013  10:21 PM)beymasters Wrote: what is it that makes a beyblade illeagle.

Generally anything that was not intended by TAKARA-TOMY for the toyline.
Hmm
I think a beypark would be cool to blade whenever you want
(Apr. 01, 2013  4:17 PM)Heatblow Wrote: Hmm

it would, but many people are losing interest in Beyblade, so that obviously wouldn't work out Unhappy
You see for tournaments do you get funded by the wbbo to buy prizes or not

(Apr. 01, 2013  6:13 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2013  4:17 PM)Heatblow Wrote: Hmm

it would, but many people are losing interest in Beyblade, so that obviously wouldn't work out Unhappy

I dont know if hasbro not takara tomy they wouldnt do it really wanted to then they might justdo it one in every country
I think my brother said that you have to buy prizes yourself. I could be wrong though.