Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 15, 2013  4:28 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: I actually never understood why everyone was so crazy about MFb instead of hms, maybe it's just me, lol

...because HMS hasn't been a current system for almost ten years? Because HMS is roughly five times as expensive to get into? Because locating the worthwhile parts for HMS is difficult and in almost all cases considerably more tragic when you need multiples of a part? Because MFB is still in total market saturation while it's the current format? Because HMS never had a worthwhile anime presence and didn't last long even in its hayday?

I'm not quite sure how you managed not to understand this. You're basically asking why people don't ride horses on the interstate.
(Jan. 15, 2013  2:53 AM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: I wonder if beyblade will ever have a real movie, like avatar the last airbender, or transformers. that would be epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HiCDs22...ata_player

Metal Fight Beyblade Vs. the Sun the Movie says hi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQn97dci...ata_player

And don't forget about Beyblade the Movie: Fierce Battle.

EDIT: Waaaaiiittt, you mean a REAL LIFE movie ... Oh God that would be terrible.
(Jan. 15, 2013  4:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2013  2:53 AM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: I wonder if beyblade will ever have a real movie, like avatar the last airbender, or transformers. that would be epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HiCDs22...ata_player

Metal Fight Beyblade Vs. the Sun the Movie says hi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQn97dci...ata_player

And don't forget about Beyblade the Movie: Fierce Battle.

EDIT: Waaaaiiittt, you mean a REAL LIFE movie ... Oh God that would be terrible.

How would a live-action movie about battling spinning tops even work? It should stay the format it already is... Hollywood writers probably can't come up with a 80 minute script (the minimum for a feature-length) and fit enough Beys for a full tie-in toyline.

(Jan. 15, 2013  5:27 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: How would a live-action movie about battling spinning tops even work? It should stay the format it already is... Hollywood writers probably can't come up with a 80 minute script (the minimum for a feature-length) and fit enough Beys for a full tie-in toyline.
=

You have multiple seasons to work from not just one little battle. to be honest there have been worst live action movies i.e. The last airbender so dont count beyblade out just yet.
My BeyLauncher L/R hasn't broken since the time I fixed it. How many days has it been since I fixed it anyway? Oh, I know.
I guess this is good Smile
It used to break wayyyyy too much before.
(Jan. 15, 2013  10:28 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2013  5:27 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: How would a live-action movie about battling spinning tops even work? It should stay the format it already is... Hollywood writers probably can't come up with a 80 minute script (the minimum for a feature-length) and fit enough Beys for a full tie-in toyline.
=

You have multiple seasons to work from not just one little battle. to be honest there have been worst live action movies i.e. The last airbender so dont count beyblade out just yet.

Hasbro would more likely push an entirely new concept from scratch than adapt one of the previous existing seasons/series. Everything would be westernized: the characters, the settings, and entire concepts would be changed. Heck, knowing Hasbro, they'll probably give the Beyblades some kind of weird design concept (I.E. weird "realistic" robotic designs in Transformers or aliens in "Battlership") to make them look "better" on screen. To be honest, I don't think there would be an audience large enough for a motion picture movie to be released in theaters (parents would definitely not go). A made-for-TV one, however, may work.
To hazel, meant back when they were still In stock in stores
And for a movie I guess you could make one if you made it all matrix like, like people who use beys for true evil,ya know killing people, but that wold be kinda bad.................... Don't you think that beyblade should get more recognition? The people who design these things put a lot of thought into it, seriously, some of these beyblade have actually science in them, btw just a thought but wouldn't it be cool if there was a ice tip? Good stamina
Just saying that hasbro already has transformer beys, salamulion
How did you exactly? MFB wasn't around when HMS was released so clearly what you said doesn't make sense.
Exactly ... HMS was in store until maximum 2007, and even then some stores even in the United States had just never gotten any HMS in stock. Metal Fight Beyblade came out in Japan in 2008, and Hasbro only developped it for a worldwide release around 2010. If any of your local stores still had HMS in stock back then, they were way late and do not know how to liquidate old stock ...
If anyone is interested (it should interest everyone here ...) : Beyblade was once again still featured in this month's CoroCoro issue, still with a two-page spread. It introduced nothing new yet though, as it only suggested combinations that were given nicknames based on gods. For instance, the "God of Destruction" is apparently the customization Pegasis Ifraid W145CF. Things that make no sense but that hopefully kids still find exciting in Japan.

Anyway, this continues to be a very good sign for Beyblade : as I mentioned before, TAKARA-TOMY would probably not keep paying for the space of two pages for Beyblade if they wanted to completely abandon it, and we can definitely hope that they are showing these fillers only meanwhile before some real new information is ready to be introduced.
(Jan. 16, 2013  4:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, this continues to be a very good sign for Beyblade : as I mentioned before, TAKARA-TOMY would probably not keep paying for the space of two pages for Beyblade if they wanted to completely abandon it, and we can definitely hope that they are showing these fillers only meanwhile before some real new information is ready to be introduced.

This is good, but I mean, it hasn't been that long since the newest Beyblade products were released. It wouldn't make sense for them to suddenly drop support for it immediately after BBG-26 and 27 came out. They would want to promote it and sell as much stock as they can, for as long as they can, don't you think?

It's also odd that we haven't heard anything about BBG-28 yet, right? Why they would go as far as to cancel a planned (and likely already designed) release, I don't know, but it certainly seems like that is the case right now.
Their highest selling point would have been during the winter holidays, so continuing promotion afterwards is either a good sign that Beyblade sold relatively well then, or they are fillers for some real news to come.
wait.. you mean something like this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-King-Of-...#pid141164

king of warrior EX ? a live-action movie about battling spinning tops can work..
maybe they can try it..
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rare-Japan-Ta..._500wt_969

Who charges one cent for shipping? Strange, haha.
Don't you think that beyblade needs a new series, zero g is awesome but some people who used to be all into beys are suddenly, dropping out, it's sad really, if you want to know about my idea for a series just ask, I think it's interesting because it brings magnets and awesome designs back to beys
Btw I call it betablades, don't ask why
(Jan. 17, 2013  1:34 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Don't you think that beyblade needs a new series, zero g is awesome but some people who used to be all into beys are suddenly, dropping out, it's sad really, if you want to know about my idea for a series just ask, I think it's interesting because it brings magnets and awesome designs back to beys

People have the right to drop out of Beyblade anytime they want. What you're saying however, is true, since there is nothing new, but making countless new series of beyblade takes up a lot of time to draw, spend money for VAs(If there is an anime), getting factories to manufacture the toys...
(Jan. 17, 2013  1:34 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Don't you think that beyblade needs a new series, zero g is awesome but some people who used to be all into beys are suddenly, dropping out, it's sad really, if you want to know about my idea for a series just ask, I think it's interesting because it brings magnets and awesome designs back to beys

In all honestly no. That fact is separate and possibly caused by how expensive the gimmick of Zero G makes beyblade. We had a magnet series remember? It was called the V series and it sucked in terms of parts. Also the gimmick was generally pretty terrible. Having a gimmick has never really gone well. The G series was based around a terrible gimmick that never worked and it was also terrible as a result.
So... yeah. I was bored in Chemistry class today, so I decided to count how many elements had Performance Tips with the same letters. There were 13.
The earth has a magnetic field due to its iron and nickel core and when it spins it creates a magnetic field, if you could recreate that effect but with beyblades this would take I think about 15000 rpm and if u had a right spin and a right spin they would repel and you would have a defense battle but if it was right and left it would be an attack battle, btw I'm thinking that u could use a double gear launcher
(Jan. 17, 2013  2:43 AM)Wombat Wrote: So... yeah. I was bored in Chemistry class today, so I decided to count how many elements had Performance Tips with the same letters. There were 13.
That's pretty cool, even though I was tortured by chemistry in 7th grade. Balancing equations were the worst, hah. I wonder how many spin tracks (save the numbers) there would be. And how many beyblades we could spell.
(Jan. 17, 2013  3:09 AM)Outnumbered Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2013  2:43 AM)Wombat Wrote: So... yeah. I was bored in Chemistry class today, so I decided to count how many elements had Performance Tips with the same letters. There were 13.
That's pretty cool, even though I was tortured by chemistry in 7th grade. Balancing equations were the worst, hah. I wonder how many spin tracks (save the numbers) there would be. And how many beyblades we could spell.
Wait until you're working and doing math at the molecular level XD But the magnetic fields idea is pretty awesome :3
(Jan. 16, 2013  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: This is good, but I mean, it hasn't been that long since the newest Beyblade products were released. It wouldn't make sense for them to suddenly drop support for it immediately after BBG-26 and 27 came out. They would want to promote it and sell as much stock as they can, for as long as they can, don't you think?

It's also odd that we haven't heard anything about BBG-28 yet, right? Why they would go as far as to cancel a planned (and likely already designed) release, I don't know, but it certainly seems like that is the case right now.

By the way, TAKARA-TOMY still does Grade 4 events and sometimes Grade 3, and several Japanese fans have started hosting "Grade 5" tournaments, as well as "Family events" too. Unlike what other Japanese might say, the interest has really not died there for the moment.
(Jan. 17, 2013  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2013  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: This is good, but I mean, it hasn't been that long since the newest Beyblade products were released. It wouldn't make sense for them to suddenly drop support for it immediately after BBG-26 and 27 came out. They would want to promote it and sell as much stock as they can, for as long as they can, don't you think?

By the way, TAKARA-TOMY still does Grade 4 events and sometimes Grade 3, and several Japanese fans have started hosting "Grade 5" tournaments, as well as "Family events" too. Unlike what other Japanese might say, the interest has really not died there for the moment.

Makes me feel hopeful that a Guardian and 160SB will pop up on YJA...
(Jan. 17, 2013  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, TAKARA-TOMY still does Grade 4 events and sometimes Grade 3, and several Japanese fans have started hosting "Grade 5" tournaments, as well as "Family events" too. Unlike what other Japanese might say, the interest has really not died there for the moment.

That's great, but again, it would make sense for them to continue hosting some events for the time being. I'm not saying that a hiatus is imminent or anything; I'm just saying that the continued hosting of events does not necessarily mean that there is some type of super cool announcement coming soon. It's hard to say either way what is going on.
Hello still here?
Hey, what about my idea