Beyblade Random Thoughts

Nice, I didn't know that about diablo, oh well, the true best beyblade is and always will be...... DEMS!!!!!!!
The only good thing about low tracks is if you can get fast enough and have enough upper attack you can completely destroy 230 or 145 customs
Why exactly wouldn't you use a 105 or 90 track, 85 is something I can understand cause that's just scraping to the max and if your using a zero g it makes sense, upper attack is one of the most useful advantages in beyblade if you want to win against tall defense/stamina/attack customs you have to go with upper attack, after all why do you think I love DEMS
(Jan. 06, 2013  8:40 PM)Mr. N Wrote: OK guys, let's not turn this into anime discussion...

Anyways, I just realized that the lowest track released with Zero-G Beys is W105 with Samurai Pegasis and it seems like no one is using low tracks anymore... I mean, there's no track lower than CH120 on the top-tier list, and all Defense and Stamina use ≥145 tracks. I guess it's just since I was gone for so long.
To add on to what Wombat said, the Track heights have been going up and up. First we got 230, then 170, 195, 220, 160, 165, and 200. We have a lot of varied Track heights from that, and it's just that the newer heights end up being at least slightly competitive.
Something a little more random....
EDS should have been designed more like an eternal coated spike, so it would have a rubber outer ring. Then it could actually resemble the anime w attacks and have defensive use as the name suggest.
And maybe if the tip were more rounded and not as sharp as it is, it just wears to quickly. Mines already starting to act aggressive at the slightest angle.
So, I went skiing over the weekend, and there was this slope called Salamander.
But, I kept calling it Saramanda, haha. A little obsessed *Ginga*?
(Jan. 07, 2013  2:10 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  8:40 PM)Mr. N Wrote: OK guys, let's not turn this into anime discussion...

Anyways, I just realized that the lowest track released with Zero-G Beys is W105 with Samurai Pegasis and it seems like no one is using low tracks anymore... I mean, there's no track lower than CH120 on the top-tier list, and all Defense and Stamina use ≥145 tracks. I guess it's just since I was gone for so long.
To add on to what Wombat said, the Track heights have been going up and up. First we got 230, then 170, 195, 220, 160, 165, and 200. We have a lot of varied Track heights from that, and it's just that the newer heights end up being at least slightly competitive.
I assume it's because in Zero G lower tracks scrape sometimes. I realized TT has put Ifraid in like almost everything.

Everything is ≥145 you say? Do they actually use CH120 or just CH145?
I'm curious to see if L-Drago Destroy/Gaurdian 85 FB (or some similar and equally low tip) would work then. Against 145 it's a low track attacker, against others it's a spin stealler that makes contact with the ridges that attach the tips. I don't reckon it's brilliant but it could work with some adaptation.
(Jan. 07, 2013  2:57 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  2:10 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:

I assume it's because in Zero G lower tracks scrape sometimes. I realized TT has put Ifraid in like almost everything.

Well yeah considering it's the main person's bey. What else were they gonna put in everything haha?
Dragooon?
I'd prefer Dragooon :L
And they never had beys like L-Drago in other beys, unlike pegasis IIRC.
(Jan. 07, 2013  12:15 AM)Darkffigydeath Wrote: Why exactly wouldn't you use a 105 or 90 track, 85 is something I can understand cause that's just scraping to the max and if your using a zero g it makes sense, upper attack is one of the most useful advantages in beyblade if you want to win against tall defense/stamina/attack customs you have to go with upper attack, after all why do you think I love DEMS

As much as I want it, there is no Upper Attack in MFB/Zero-G with the exceptions of Crash and Screw, which are both useless. Although you are right, there could be an Upper Chrome Wheel in the future, and it would be better on a lower Track.

(Jan. 07, 2013  2:53 AM)Tri Wrote: And maybe if the tip were more rounded and not as sharp as it is, it just wears to quickly. Mines already starting to act aggressive at the slightest angle.

EDS is actually very aggressive in Zero-G Stadiums. I can only imagine how a rubber ring would act...
Actually, cosmic works really well for upper attack
No, Cosmic is a force smasher.
I wonder if Takara Tomy will ever release a blue Archer crystal wheel for my Wyvang. I'd probably pay up to twenty bucks for it.
(Jan. 08, 2013  1:08 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I wonder if Takara Tomy will ever release a blue Archer crystal wheel for my Wyvang. I'd probably pay up to twenty bucks for it.
That is why there is rit dye, you can easily dye your archer blue.
(Jan. 08, 2013  1:45 AM)Kev1 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  1:08 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I wonder if Takara Tomy will ever release a blue Archer crystal wheel for my Wyvang. I'd probably pay up to twenty bucks for it.
That is why there is rit dye, you can easily dye your archer blue.

I just use the Pirates from Pirates Orojya. It's not Archer, but it looks like the anime version. Same goes for using my red Guardian for Thief Zirago.
Fury works well for upper and smash attack
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:38 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Fury works well for upper and smash attack

Fury ? It is one of the worst Metal Wheels ever, what are you talking about ?
Nvm I was talking about the screw metal wheel, not that good but I forgot the name and remembered that I had used it on Mai old fury Capricorn, now screw Capricorn, btw don't you think that the hasbro cosmic wheel is Better that Big Bang, lol
Archer Phoenic WD145B was released with a white Archer. Maybe dye that? Smile
(Jan. 08, 2013  4:04 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Nvm I was talking about the screw metal wheel, not that good but I forgot the name and remembered that I had used it on Mai old fury Capricorn, now screw Capricorn, btw don't you think that the hasbro cosmic wheel is Better that Big Bang, lol

um.... No?
I honestly don't. no hasbro bey is better than TT's IMO. Especially their 'almost 4D's'... :L
He could potentially be reffering to Hyperblades Cosmic.
Regardless, Gravity is superior to Screw/Spiral in every way from my experience, though Fury can make a nice compact bey, even if it's not 100% viable competitively (it's better than you think atleast).
Actually, IIRC the non-Hyperblade Cosmic is superior to Big Bang due to its shape
(Jan. 08, 2013  6:32 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
Archer Phoenic WD145B was released with a white Archer. Maybe dye that? Smile

I would, but then I'd have a Phoenic without a crystal wheel.
We need more painted Chrome Wheels, I ain't paying $75 for one :C