Beyblade Random Thoughts

I would imagine that Jade would. With those 4 blades sticking out and all.

I really can't wait to get one, I hope it's as good as people made it out to be.
I know you might know, but recently i noticed that all series (and mechanics) of beyblades have a left spin dragon themed beyblade of importance (Dragoon, L-Drago and Dark Knight Dragooon)
I wanted to try levitating Goreim Begirados (With a magnet inside BWD) above a superconductor but my dreams were crushed because GB was way too heavy Unhappy
Hah, try is with like Flame or something, unless it was for a pic. Cool!
(Nov. 29, 2012  2:35 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Hah, try is with like Flame or something, unless it was for a pic. Cool!

I'll try it with Phantom, but I need more LN2 first because the superconductor heats up way too fast (Because it's super cold)
(Nov. 24, 2012  7:24 PM)Tri Wrote: I just saw a commercial for beyblade metal fury tops. They've been out for a while and they just now showed the commercial. They showed the destroyer dome commercial for a long time. I'll be excited when and if they show a commercial for the hyper blades.

Hasbro is pushing the Destroyer Dome hard this holiday season. I've been in touch with the PR rep for Beyblade, and she sent me that and the Beywheelz Crash Course set for review with a note saying we won't see any major releases or product pushes until after December.
(Nov. 28, 2012  5:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It hurts like hell picking up a Blitz at 100% launch power.
Did I ever post here saying not to pick up L Drago Destroy's PC Core when in right spin? Just don't do it.
(Nov. 29, 2012  4:53 AM)rkalajian Wrote: Hasbro is pushing the Destroyer Dome hard this holiday season. I've been in touch with the PR rep for Beyblade, and she sent me that and the Beywheelz Crash Course set for review with a note saying we won't see any major releases or product pushes until after December.

I keep seeing it everywhere, you're definitely on spot when you say they're pushing it hard. From my experiences on Black Friday, I saw them go off the shelves like CRAZY! Lots of people were getting them. I went to a few stores a day or two pre-Black Friday, and they all had at least 3 of the sets there, but when I went to them on Black Friday... Well, there was nothing to be seen. Tongue_out I saw a few people who got the last ones at Target.

I've actually been considering getting one myself, as insane as it sounds... They do look fun, even if they only provide it for a few seconds...

(Nov. 29, 2012  5:12 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2012  5:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It hurts like hell picking up a Blitz at 100% launch power.
Did I ever post here saying not to pick up L Drago Destroy's PC Core when in right spin? Just don't do it.

Will a Destructor have the same feel to it? XD
(Nov. 29, 2012  6:17 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I've actually been considering getting one myself, as insane as it sounds... They do look fun, even if they only provide it for a few seconds...

Literally a few seconds. The idea behind it is really cool, but it's hard to get a good groove in the dome. Even harder for both players to do so at once.

Ahah, Rai, I would think so. It would actually depend ont the sharpness and texture of the rubber, so I don't know about Destructor Smile

Picking up a Phoenic that has been worn to where its contact points are starting to turn up is not a comfortable feeling either. lol
I actually wonder now...

what would actually happen if Gladiator was as wide as Bahamdia. Obviously the crystal wheel is going to be wider than the rest but yeah...
Crazy and Random Idea Time!

1.) I was thinking that if Final Drive is deep banked, even though the SF tip would pop out, the deep banking would make the RF touch the stadium floor. In turn, this would create a lot of friction, causing the Beyblade to rush sideways into the opponent and smash them out. This would be a bit risky though, and I don't know why this came into my head... Oh well, this is Beyblade Random Thoughts, right?

2.) Zero-G Sway Attackers are nothing new, right? But, rather than the tip (i.e. CF) scraping the stadium and making it sway, the Metal Wheel would scrape, creating even more sway! This has its downfalls, however. Its Stamina would deplete very quickly (as you probably already knew). Also, this should only be used with smooth Wheels, such as Duo.
(Nov. 29, 2012  10:38 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Crazy and Random Idea Time!

1.) I was thinking that if Final Drive is deep banked, even though the SF tip would pop out, the deep banking would make the RF touch the stadium floor. In turn, this would create a lot of friction, causing the Beyblade to rush sideways into the opponent and smash them out. This would be a bit risky though, and I don't know why this came into my head... Oh well, this is Beyblade Random Thoughts, right?

2.) Zero-G Sway Attackers are nothing new, right? But, rather than the tip (i.e. CF) scraping the stadium and making it sway, the Metal Wheel would scrape, creating even more sway! This has its downfalls, however. Its Stamina would deplete very quickly (as you probably already knew). Also, this should only be used with smooth Wheels, such as Duo.

I don't have FGrin(yet), so I don't know for sure how this would work out.
As for the second idea, a low height would probably be best. And a wheel that has good LAD. Maybe Kreis or Diablo would be good because of the free spinning gimmick. I just thought, maybe this is the intended purpose for Samurai Pegasis...
(Nov. 29, 2012  6:17 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2012  4:53 AM)rkalajian Wrote: Hasbro is pushing the Destroyer Dome hard this holiday season. I've been in touch with the PR rep for Beyblade, and she sent me that and the Beywheelz Crash Course set for review with a note saying we won't see any major releases or product pushes until after December.

I keep seeing it everywhere, you're definitely on spot when you say they're pushing it hard. From my experiences on Black Friday, I saw them go off the shelves like CRAZY! Lots of people were getting them. I went to a few stores a day or two pre-Black Friday, and they all had at least 3 of the sets there, but when I went to them on Black Friday... Well, there was nothing to be seen. Tongue_out I saw a few people who got the last ones at Target.

I've actually been considering getting one myself, as insane as it sounds... They do look fun, even if they only provide it for a few seconds...
I have actually played around with my cousin's Destroyer Dome and it is quite entertaining, granted you get the beys to launch right. I think it might get to damaging the tips, though. I'm not completely sure...

Random thoughts:
1. To make up for Balro's lack of a canon Crystal Wheel/Track/Tip, I had this combo in mind: Archer Balro 160SB (Archer from Archer Gryph, everything else from STM/DEF Synchrom Set).

2. I want to make a Zero-G Cancer. Something like this: red!Samurai (crystal up) Genbull CH120BSF(both red). Maybe cut a Cancer Face Sticker down to size and fit it on a Stone Face? I'll need to get Samurai and Genbull first, though. Speechless
So I just received a message from 88powerpig88 regarding his Saramanda Ifraids (Those rare ones o-o) and he said that the tips looked pointier than a normal XF...

That is pretty much freaking me out. For one is because I want an XF from it, not the rest of the other releases and because if it turns out to be like zionsoin's BS mispacked bottom, it could potentially be either a major manufacturing error or just a typo on the sticker sheet.

EDIT: He just confirmed that they were all BS. HATE ON THE STICKER TYPO
It cannot just be a sticker typo, because I think the ad on the official website must have also written XF ...
(Nov. 30, 2012  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It cannot just be a sticker typo, because I think the ad on the official website must have also written XF ...

Oh well, but I still find it unlikely that Takara Tomy would've just wrongly manufactured a few hundred BS which were supposed to be XF...
(Nov. 30, 2012  4:56 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Oh well, but I still find it unlikely that Takara Tomy would've just wrongly manufactured a few hundred BS which were supposed to be XF...

I have the XF one. So, this serves as a confirmation that it's not a pure typo.
(Nov. 30, 2012  5:03 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2012  4:56 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Oh well, but I still find it unlikely that Takara Tomy would've just wrongly manufactured a few hundred BS which were supposed to be XF...

I have the XF one. So, this serves as a confirmation that it's not a pure typo.

I see....

I want an XF now...
So they manufactured a couple hundred rare beys with BS? Pinching_eyes_2

Oh, and on the bus, I heard this:

Them: "So yeah, in Elementary School, first it was Bakugan, where they were like "go Bakugan!" or something like that, and then it was beyblade.

Me: "What's Beyblade?" (to see what they would say)

Them: "Oh, it was something were you would spin some tops and try to knock the other guy out. "(other guy) Yeah, they would go," Beyblade, Beyblade, Let It Rip!" "Yeah, it only lasted for like, five months".

0_0

So little they don't know ...
Hahah...
It's pretty much the same for me xD
Little do they know that what was five months for them was 10 years for me... Pinching_eyes_2
Gah! I swear, my Zero-G stadium has started wrecking all my faces lately!

The exits have scratches and tears, and as soon as the face makes contact with it, the center of it gets scratched.

It ruined my Wyvang, Girago, Balro (Black), Begirados, Ifraid, etc.!

Same with me. I'm scared to use my Dragooon face because of it.
Heck, I wish I were you Cannon.

I rather be in your state than have all my other stickers getting destroyed.